Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

I should probably study for tests, but I choose to spend my time making more SpeedBoop pictures. Hah. I'm smart, I promise.

*boops @CypherHoof and @Mint Chaser with so much speed it slows time (hah, relativity boooooi) *

But no worries, those tests are Economy (easy as pie) and English (HAH) so we're fine. Probably.

5LHSmR.png

~ Trixie getting booped, even though she clearly asked not to be booped; 2017, colourised ~

*teleports in front of you* "nothing personnel, kid"

*boops @Alexshy and @Deae Rising Shine~ too to not let them feel left out on the fun*

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

@Alexshy *Boops back and goes to lay on your keyboard (or paper, which ever you are writing with)* :3

*smirks*

*levitates a spare keyboard with built-in warming (kept exactly for cases alike *wink-wink*) from the nearest shelf and connects to the power*

*tailnoms @The Cerberus, placing the catpone to the spare keyboard, pats head, boops snoot*

*smirks*

*continues typing* :orly:

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*smirks*

*levitates a spare keyboard with built-in warming (kept exactly for cases alike *wink-wink*) from the nearest shelf and connects to the power*

*tailnoms @The Cerberus, placing the catpone to the spare keyboard, pats head, boops snoot*

*smirks*

*continues typing* :orly:

*Is torn because is faced with impossible choice, to be comfortable, or to be annoying* *Chooses being comfortable* :3

• Brohoof 2

i?id=fd12c90699f4307d5224b5522a6efb8b-l&

Why can't I stop laughing?

*sends tired boops to @Mirage @Sparklefan1234 @Holiday Agnaktor @Hierok @ChB @Flutterstep @TempestShadow @Wolfgrel @Leere @Prospekt @Crescent Forest @AlienCrafter @Feather Scribbles @Snow*

10 hours ago, TigerGeekGuy said:

@Alexshy *drinks invisibility potion* *sneaks around and boops snoot*

*casts a fishnet spell and catches @TigerGeekGuy to give a tailnom and boop* :orly:

Coffee and tea addicts @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Nature Tune (on her way) and @The Cerberus are welcome as usual to the comfortable abode of the Dream Warden ;) Boops and treats included

coffee_with_princess_luna_4.thumb.jpg.f9a9a7078b25b4f2733931f160d528da.jpg

To @The Cerberus: Apologies, mine friend, tis the only "cat on the keyboard" I managed to find fast enough :D

Cat - check

Keyboard - check

Mission accomplished :orly:

• Brohoof 11

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*sends tired boops to @Mirage @Sparklefan1234 @Holiday Agnaktor @Hierok @ChB @Flutterstep @TempestShadow @Wolfgrel @Leere @Prospekt @Crescent Forest @AlienCrafter @Feather Scribbles @Snow*

*casts a fishnet spell and catches @TigerGeekGuy to give a tailnom and boop* :orly:

Coffee and tea addicts @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Nature Tune (on her way) and @The Cerberus are welcome as usual to the comfortable abode of the Dream Warden ;) Boops and treats included

To @The Cerberus: Apologies, mine friend, tis the only "cat on the keyboard" I managed to find fast enough :D

Cat - check

Keyboard - check

It does seem appropriate, yes.  Mayhap @Nature Tune can join us later :)

• Brohoof 2

:orly:

@The Cerberus are welcome as usual to the comfortable abode of the Dream Warden ;) Boops and treats included

Cat - check

Keyboard - check

I can adapt :3
*boops back* and
tenor.gif

• Brohoof 2

It does seem appropriate, yes.  Mayhap @Nature Tune can join us later :)

I can see @Nature Tune^_^ somewhere near our threesome! He should doing her homework now!

Thanks for the coffee @Alexshy Today only one. :proud: (*boops in the annex to the thanks) Anyway I would like rather milk to hot chocolate because I'm finished. And how to read now?

*boops @CypherHoof @The Cerberus @Nature Tune @Sparklefan1234 @TigerGeekGuy*

Fluttershy_holding_a_cup_of_green_tea_S7E12.png.201f4c75ad4c381925740fe146aba736.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

Oh, whither was mine head *throws hooves in the air* I forgot to ask @The Cerberus if he want coffee or tea... and the more important thing - with or without the milk! ;)

So, mine friend, it's time to choose.

And I have yet to choose a package to open - a weighty decision :)

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, whither was mine head *throws hooves in the air* I forgot to ask @The Cerberus if he want coffee or tea... and the more important thing - with or without the milk! ;)

So, mine friend, it's time to choose.

Coffee, with just a little bit of milk, and sugar :3 :P *Also boops for good measure*

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Coffee, with just a little bit of milk, and sugar :3 :P *Also boops for good measure*

Ok, I have decided (given nopony else has raised a suggestion, and I have more of that variety) to open the Monsooned :)

coffee.thumb.png.f250bd41371701888d02b36158e0216a.png

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I am watching and watching this picture (I like it) and I'm curious what is on these cards around us?^_^

NOOOOOOO!!!

Dost not look at them! Thou said, thou wanted to avoid spoilers! :D *quickly tries to levitate and hide at least those containing unpublished chapters* :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1