Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12.08.2015 at 4:25 AM, Hastur said:

Luna, can i use you as a pillow, please?

My! I shan't be able to attend to mine royal duties properly henceforth. Why dost thou buy a really big plushie not then? mischief.png.d33cd22ab79909d1b665d3607f42d47b.png

On 05.12.2015 at 9:32 PM, Dracu98 said:

*bows down*

Greetings, my one and only true princess. I do not want to waste your invaluable and limited time, therefore I shall bring up my concern right now:

When the Elements of Harmony where used on you the second time, releasing you from Nightmare Moons curse, your mane looked like this:

rsi3vxht.png

But just a short time later, when you honored Ponyville with your visit on Nightmare-Night, it already looked different:

6rgf7zkb.png

And when Twilight saw how Nightmare Moon corrupted you in the past, your mane looked like seen above too. How is that?

Also, I'm unsure about how powerful Nightmare Moon really is. Your sister Celestia needed the power of the Elements of Harmony to banish her, but in the alternate reality where she ruled over Equestria, she was able to send Celestia to the Moon without any elements. How is that possible? How powerful is Nightmare Moon?

Forgive me if my questions are too personal, but those matters have made me thinking for a long while now, and I hope that, even though you have to rule a kingdom, find some spare time to answer this little ponies' questions.

*raises hoofs* All hail to the almighty Princess Luna. Long live the night.

Greetings, mine little pony! *nods regally*

At which hour I was released from the captivity of mine true curse, I looked exactly like when I was subjected to it - powers of Nightmare moon respectively. Mine maturing went faster henceforth with the realization of mine true dedication and power, until mine appearance corresponded mine actual age in the true form. Believest me, I have matured not only externally... despite Tia liketh to tell otherwise still.

Twilight's vision at that moment is something she herself is responsible only. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend to it then, so I can hardly tell which impresions or earlier experience formed that image of me in Twilight's vision... And now... errmmm... the train has gone, like humans say *chuckles*

Can thou tell which "reality" is real and which is our dreams only? Hatred is powerful, verily... But its power is short term. Friendship is immensely more powerful. Nightmare Moon isn't more powerful than me, in the earnest, at least since I was shown the true power of Friendship.

*bows slightly* Mine gratitude, valorous pony. The Moon Crown extends our love to all our subjects equipotentially!

On 14.05.2016 at 11:03 AM, Prince Nate said:

Hi luna how's your day!

Sleepy! Mine nights are full of regal duties naturally. benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

On 14.05.2016 at 11:55 AM, Prince Nate said:

Luna, can you swallow me so I don't suffer any more school

Oh! shocked.png.cfac276296706bb19aa2d408b6d2b319.png *chuckles* I'm not Nightmare Moon anymore... For thy sheer luck forsooth. Everypony should study to mean something not only in the Dreamscape, but in their real ponies' lives likewise.

On 17.01.2018 at 6:47 AM, flueryheartlove said:

Dearest beautiful highness,

how do you get such  angel like hair

would u allow me and the brony kind to join as your equine pony subjects

you are the best princess :)

Mine gratitude, lief!

I have inherited those from mine mother... *gets silent, wipes a single tear*

Ye all are already our (with Tia) equine pony subjects and are most welcome, in the earnest!

*dainty alicorn smile* meliketh.png.4b7024474883e44e3938fbe6fd8e8e67.png

Okay... I shall abuse a zilch mine powers of summoning!

*boops pones to attract their attention to the fact the Ask Luna thread is up and working again @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Pvt. Cerberus @Nightmare Mirage

@ChB @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Totally Lyra @Hierok @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize @TheRockARooster @goofyg65 @Califorum@WiiGuy2014 @Lucky Bolt @Steve Piranha @Lunar Echo @NightmareLuna800  @Rikifive @Yoye Wolfgrel@Literally Snails @SoberStarlight @TBD @StrawCherry @Rarity the Supreme @DashYoshi @Cherry-Pie @Dark Horse @Randimaxis@TwiTracker@Lightwing@Yellow Diamond @Qrow Branwen @.Wolfe. @Nye @Connie @Arid_Blitz @ultrairongorilla @Kreamer @Valencia @Sketchy Tune @AlienCrafter @Crescent Forest @Duality @BronyNumber42licious @KirbyFluttershy

@Chrysalis13 @ScruffyTheStallion @Dark Qiviut @King Clark @Tilgoreth @AmarisNsane  @Jeric @ooReiko @PiratePony @Kyoshi @PathfinderCS @Leere @Azul Maya @Missklang @PoisonClaw @TigerGeekGuy @GrimGrimoire@Sunset Rose @Nature Tune @Azul Maya @TempestShadow @Storminess @SolarFlare13 @Flutterstep  @Nightfall Gloam @Pink Feather  @Chrylestia600 @Ganondorf8 @Prospekt @Deae Rising Shine~ @Trotteur Sauvage @KashikoiPai@Trottermare Galamane @Twilight Karamel @IronM17 *

4203172.thumb.png.48f0bb8e94110d179844cb0b994d40f7.png

Disclaimer: All artworks posted are not mine, not claiming any rights therefore.

If 't be true mine dark sibling Nightmare Moon (@Nightmare Mirage) stompeth in to answer a question or two, don't be scared or run away benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

One more thing, don't spam the thread too much - i.e. 1-2 questions a day from one pone are perfectly fine, thus those interesting you all the most shall come through (and we shall have time to answer).

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 15

15 minutes ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

They have good reason to be afraid...and so do you.

*boops Nightmare* looonaaaa_by_madhotaru-d9d3dtd.thumb.png.81fee63dea8204916baa664d16a25808.png

Oh, comest on, mine restless sibling, surprise us! *chuckles regally, letting her mane and tail flow in the insensible wind*

• Brohoof 1

@Alexshy

Uhm....Princess Luna, Princess Luna! I would like to ask two very important questions to Your Majesty!:fluttershy:

157.gif

Everyponies know and are sad that unfortunately Your Majesty are ill since yesterday. :(We all and especially me - yelllow pony would like to know how are you exactly feel.:kindness:

and the second very important question:

Please Your Majesty explain for me and everyone jealous mares in all Equestria the secret of your beauty!:o How it is possible that Your Majesty -  a few thousansd years old alicorn  looks like a young filly?:confused:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Please Your Majesty explain for me and everyone jealous mares in all Equestria the secret of your beauty!:o How it is possible that Your Majesty -  a few thousansd years old alicorn  looks like a young filly?:confused:

*Rolls eyes*

*Snort*

15 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Alexshy

Uhm....Princess Luna, Princess Luna! I would like to ask two very important questions to Your Majesty!:fluttershy:

Everyponies know and are sad that unfortunately Your Majesty are ill since yesterday. :(We all and especially me - yelllow pony would like to know how are you exactly feel.:kindness:

1. Let me see... Royal Flu brough alicorn cough, magical sneezing (thou sneeze and some accidental magic befalleth, ouch!), head and horn ache, running pinkish nose and sore throat. I'm sleepy and hay-headed. In general it's not getting better yet, but fortunately it's not getting much worse either. I shall be fine, lief!

2. Well, the first reason is simple - booping ponies...

I kid! gotcha.png.634377156299e2dac7eb19697fe40665.png Though booping helpeth likewise... The first reason is mine alicorn nature *whispers* Lookest at Tia, she is older than me, yet is quite graceful... despite the love for cakes *giggles*

Another important reason is how thy heart and soul feel, thou art as young as thou try to be. Those two reasons combined give the result ye all can observe.

Just now, Nightmare Mirage said:

*Rolls eyes*

*Snort*

*sneaks from behind quietly and noms Nightmare's tail* BOO!!!

Jealousy maketh thy nose wrinkle, thou knowest?! *wink-wink*

Edited by Alexshy

31 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Alexshy

157.gif

Methinks you have been visiting AJ's dairy barn, yellow pone - given the amount of butter you are applying there :)

• Brohoof 1

Hiya, Luna!

Before I ask my question, I just wanna say that I think you represent a strength of character that few others can match.  The heart you have to continue on through trails and tribulations is amazing, and I think-

That this is a waste of our time, and that you'd be better off chatting with her more popular sister?

Uhm... no.  Th-that's not what I was going to-

NONSENSESunButt has always outshined you, Looney-Mooney, and there's no possible way that communicating with the plebian masses like this will convince folks otherwise!

Communicating wi-... HEY!  That would mean ME!

... your point?

Don't listen to him, Princess - you're an inspiration and a-

PERSPIRation?  CONSTIPation?  DESPERation?

STOP IT!!!

... no need to get all bent out of shape and all.  Goodness, look at the hue of your face!  You look like you're about to blow a gasket!

... riiiiiiiight.  Maybe I'll just... go... over here for a bit.

ARE YOU DONE!?

... hmmmmmmmmm... YES.  Yes, that's good enough for the moment.  Carry on.

*exasperated sigh*

OKAY.

Now, as I was saying...

I wanted to know how you felt about the other nations around you, like Griffonstone and Yakyakistan.  What are your personal opinions on them, and what sort of future do you see between Equestria and the other nations?

And, if it's not too much trouble... c-could you sign my autograph book?

Oh, good grief...

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

Hiya, Luna!

Before I ask my question, I just wanna say that I think you represent a strength of character that few others can match.  The heart you have to continue on through trails and tribulations is amazing, and I think-

That this is a waste of our time, and that you'd be better off chatting with her more popular sister?

NONSENSESunButt has always outshined you, Looney-Mooney, and there's no possible way that communicating with the plebian masses like this will convince folks otherwise!

Communicating wi-... HEY!  That would mean ME!

... your point?

Don't listen to him, Princess - you're an inspiration and a-

PERSPIRation?  CONSTIPation?  DESPERation?

STOP IT!!!

... no need to get all bent out of shape and all.  Goodness, look at the hue of your face!  You look like you're about to blow a gasket!

... riiiiiiiight.  Maybe I'll just... go... over here for a bit.

ARE YOU DONE!?

... hmmmmmmmmm... YES.  Yes, that's good enough for the moment.  Carry on.

*exasperated sigh*

OKAY.

Now, as I was saying...

I wanted to know how you felt about the other nations around you, like Griffonstone and Yakyakistan.  What are your personal opinions on them, and what sort of future do you see between Equestria and the other nations?

And, if it's not too much trouble... c-could you sign my autograph book?

Oh, good grief...

*tries hard to listen to this all with a dainty smile and regal posture* Giggle... *"Stop! Luna, thou art a princess! Dost behave!"* Giggle-snort! *"Just stop already!"* Hmpf... mmm... snort! *fails miserably and falls back on the throne laughing hard and wiping tears; a couple of minutes pass...*

Ahem... Yes... Thou art hither... I mean ye... both... Right... Snort... Apologies...

Methinks, in our differencies as nations lieth a great blessing, mine valorous pony. We have not much to divide and battle upon, but we can certainly share for the prosperity of each folk. The Equus is big, we can easily proceed parallelly and I see no harm in those parallels being close enough. I'm more than welcoming the good-neighbourly relations between our nations. As long as all of us respect the needs and policy of others at their homeland (considering specific traits of both our mentioned neighbour folks), we can peacefully coexist. I extend mine hope that griffins' exaggerated pride and yaks' peculiar traditions shan't hinder that. The same refers to other nations we already met or come across in the forseeable future.

Although, if any specific group dareth threaten our subjects, it better be prepared... The safety of ponies is primary for us *her eyes flash*

As for thy second "question"... Hither goeth *signs, levitating the quill*:

signature.jpg.572f22479570c513cdb75524652236f1.jpg

33 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Some guy with a burnt face, a Christmas sweater, and knives on his fingers keeps showing up in my dreams and it's getting really annoying. Can you tell him to stop?

Ronald Mc'Donald?

Oh... No, tis another horror story...

Well, mine friend, callest for me really loud next time that fried chap disturbeth thee, I shall teach him some good manners... or even leave a hoofprint *squints* as a souvenire... on some important part. But beest sure, nopony near thee, at which hour thou callest... or thou may experience a rough awakening by ice cold water bucket from vengeful relative hooves.

Or thou can call mine shadowy sister for that matter, she liketh tormenting, so givest her an aim *winks* mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Thither is another possibility though, mine little pony... Hast thou ev'r tried to offer him some coffee?..

Edited by Alexshy

39 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

Hiya, Luna!

*Eyes widen*

We like this. Can we keep him?

29 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Some guy with a burnt face, a Christmas sweater, and knives on his fingers keeps showing up in my dreams and it's getting really annoying. Can you tell him to stop?

Think of me little one, the next time to your are afraid, and face the beast with all thy anger and wrath!

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Nightmare Mirage said:

*Eyes widen*

We like this. Can we keep him?

Oh, Moony... I arrant forgot, thou hast no pet still... Poor thing *pats cringing Nightmare Moon on the head* Dost thou need him? Instead of phoenix heating thine jaundice... *chuckles*

• Brohoof 2

56 minutes ago, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

Night is a lovely time of day.

A shame the moon is outshined by the sun. Reality is overrated, and dreams are far too short.

Then again, I'm biased~

I am pleased with your beauty and power.

We can get along, you and I.

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, NightmareLuna800 said:

Hiya, your majesty, Princess of the night and bringer of the moonlitten beauty. How was your day today? And quite simply, how've you been? :)

*puts on medical mask not to "gift" the innocent subjects with the Royal Flu; muffledly* Greetings, mine valorous pony! I'm arrant ill, feeling worse today. The cats are scratching and fighting in mine throat, but I can swear I didn't nom Opal, tis mine sore throat solely. Although, the Moon rasied and set at proper times and your dreams are guarded. I'm struggling...

4 hours ago, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

Night is a lovely time of day.

A shame the moon is outshined by the sun. Reality is overrated, and dreams are far too short.

Then again, I'm biased~

Howdy, mine nocturnal friend! The Moon is shining with sunlight reflected, and while thou sleepest, thine time perception is affected majorly, mine lief! C'est la vive, what we love most, seemeth shorter as the time passeth by unoticed, at which hour thou art having fun.

3 hours ago, Mirage said:

I am pleased with your beauty and power.

We can get along, you and I.

*giggles* Flatterer. Big, fluffy, dark blue flatterer... I'm not squeezing thee for only reason - not to give the Royal Flu to one, who shalt give nightmares everypony, being sick and grumpy.

Now, if 't be true ye all excuse me... Ohhh... *sneezes, cupping her muzzle with the hoof* I shall carry myself to darker and quieter place. *to the Night Watch guards* Notify me, if 't be true anypony asketh for the audience! *leaves the hall, singing in half tone* "We shall, we shall... crush you!!!"

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*giggles* Flatterer. Big, fluffy, dark blue flatterer... I'm not squeezing thee for only reason - not to give the Royal Flu to one, who shalt give nightmares everypony, being sick and grumpy.

*grins*

Dear Luna, thou hast rejected me. Even in this dream, we are apart, only because thou wish it so! For it is the wise thing to do, is it not? 'Banish the wicked' the ponies say, and you heed their call.

You are too afraid to disappoint them, aren't you? You fear rejection again. And reject you they will, once they learn your secret.

The time is coming when war will ravage Equestria, so prepare and become a worthy foe, for I have better things to do than wipe tears from a timid, abandoned soul.

*turns to @Total Lunar Eclipse*

Stay close to me, friend. The Night will last for us - to thee I promise.

• Brohoof 1