Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

Oh, Tia to the witness, that hath been easy not... *sighs* Now I have only two side projects in progress... at the moment *giggles nervously*

*boops @CypherHoof, offers mild Costa-Rican coffee (unless thou prefer stronger taste, mine lief, wherefore we can look for some other brand) :orly:*

*hot chocolate and pumpkin cookies for @Fluttershy Friend with a royal boop, of course*

*dings @Windchime lightly (How beest thee? Feel free to join our almost "Diogenes" club, choose a book and pour thyself some coffee)*

*boops @Deae Rising Shine~*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

Oh, Tia to the witness, that hath been easy not... *sighs* Now I have only two side projects in progress... at the moment *giggles nervously*

*boops @CypherHoof, offers mild Costa-Rican coffee (unless thou prefer stronger taste, mine lief, wherefore we can look for some other brand) :orly:*

I appreciate the unique tastes of several different coffees - although I tend to find costa rican is rarely mild :D

*boops and offers an Ethiopian Yirgacheffe*

*hot chocolate and pumpkin cookies for @Fluttershy Friend with a royal boop, of course*

*fresh pot of darjeeling tea for @Fluttershy Friend and @Nature Tune to share :)

*dings @Windchime lightly (How beest thee? Feel free to join our almost "Diogenes" club, choose a book and pour thyself some coffee)*

*enjoys the gentle chimes of a freshly dinged @Windchime and offers them a hot chocolate :D

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I appreciate the unique tastes of several different coffees - although I tend to find costa rican is rarely mild :D

*boops and offers an Ethiopian Yirgacheffe*

Mayhap thou should ask a princess to... errmmm... initiate them being found for thee; truly mild brand, I mean ;)

Thou hast mine sincere acknowledgement! *bows and boops back*

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Mayhap thou should ask a princess to... errmmm... initiate them being found for thee; truly mild brand, I mean ;)

Thou hast mine sincere acknowledgement! *bows and boops back*

That varies I guess. I note that the Kenco instant coffee brand does a Costa Rican that is relatively mild, but a decent roast of the beans tends to be quite strongly and distinctively flavoured.

• Brohoof 2

I would do more member mentioning boops, but I want to boop all of you. X3

With that, I have a super cute boop that is of the almightiest of boops.

I present to all of you, the Star Tracker boop.

BOOP.png.3663e37d68c8e0a79fd240c020922013.png

:3 :3 :3 I do that to all of your snoots. :3 :3 :3

• Brohoof 5

45 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I would do more member mentioning boops, but I want to boop all of you. X3

With that, I have a super cute boop that is of the almightiest of boops.

I present to all of you, the Star Tracker boop.

:3 :3 :3 I do that to all of your snoots. :3 :3 :3

Tsk, you don't boop Star Tracker, you stomp on his hoof for being creepy :D

• Brohoof 2

*drinks hot chocolate and eats pumpkin cookies (Mmmm. Thanks @Alexshy!:kindness:) drinks with @Nature TuneTunedarjeeling tea  (I really have no idea what this tea is, :dash:but I trust you @CypherHoof:fluttershy::D. Thanks!)

lunashy_tea_party_by_pillonchou-d9m0rx7.thumb.png.2059973c511489dce67753098c68bf74.png

a59b65e4012d62d2c67fc1dfb36e67ef--my-lil-pony-fluttershy.jpg.7a6823acca5402f3e088a81d0732119f.jpg

*Offers to @Alexshyand @CypherHoof chocolate buttermilk*

*Boops herd of friendly ponies*

59dfd4cf26f84_407262__safe_solo_fluttershy_cute_lookingatyou_shyabetes_fourthwall_screen_cowboybebop_bang.thumb.jpeg.95295dccf314412dfc72ed5912f47c85.jpeg

@Alexshy @CypherHoof @Sparklefan1234 @The Cerberus@TigerGeekGuy @Duality

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 8

@Alexshy  @Holiday Agnaktor @CypherHoof

Spookboop!

I am enjoying this spooky MLP forums theme. What is this "Diogenes" club you are speaking of? This thread goes way too fast for me and my activity level, so you will have to remind me. 

Rejoice! I am well, and soon I will have a week off school. Expect my activity levels to rise. More chiming in, more boops and more dinging, oh my!

• Brohoof 2

24 minutes ago, Windchime said:

@Alexshy  @Holiday Agnaktor @CypherHoof

Spookboop!

I am enjoying this spooky MLP forums theme. What is this "Diogenes" club you are speaking of? This thread goes way too fast for me and my activity level, so you will have to remind me. 

Rejoice! I am well, and soon I will have a week off school. Expect my activity levels to rise. More chiming in, more boops and more dinging, oh my!

Clickity-clicky!

*dings @Windchime once more* The NMN theme is chic forsooth; although, I don't sit in the barrel o' apples every NMN :orly:

15 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Since this time I look like this
d4507872bbbd75f0f983430e87479d11.png
I think this counts as a self-boop, so
h527FDC4D :3

*fluffyboops @The Cerberus kitten soft snoot*

*sends a wave of Feathers of Boop to @Fluttershy Friend @Wolfgrel @Leere @Totally Lyra @CypherHoof @Deae Rising Shine~ @Baby Dashie @Rikifive @ooReiko @Flutterstep @FlutterGuy999 @Sparklefan1234 @Twilight Witch*

• Brohoof 11

13 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Boops* @Duality

tumblr_mai16e9evs1r154u5o1_r1_500.png

*AJ-approved reboops* :icwudt:

13 hours ago, TigerGeekGuy said:

@Duality *boops water methodically*

*boops tigger pseudoscientifically* :P

13 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*trows a quick glance over the nearest bookshelves in hoof-reach distance, pondering if to boop with full Karl Marx's Capital or take a couple of extended manuals on Windows and *nixes Server OSes from her human* :orly:

*for the "lightweight" start boops @Duality with the Gift Edition of LotR accompanied by hard-cover Silmarillion* Huzzah! The literacy hath been doubled!

This is so on.

*immediately escalates situation by booping with personal edition of The Compact Oxford English Dictionary*

Spoiler

IMG_20170706_121907.thumb.jpg.d7f6e00356d5e79be14e1b7623916dc5.jpg

for reference <3

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops on behalf of the all-consuming herd*

• Brohoof 5