Sun Ray

21 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Chucks a sleep grenade...

Oh YEAH?!  Well, I don't THINK so!  You may think you're pretty clever, but you gotta get up REEEEEEEEAL early in the morning to get one over on-...

*snoring*

• Brohoof 2

Oh it’s on @SolarFlare13!!! *eats a cupcake grenade and frosting dribbles out my ears and my Pinkietastic hair get colorful streaks*  BCAUS I AV A CANNY CONE NADE *swallows and eats candy corn grenade*  dnt uk at me ike at.  *swallows again* if you make a grenade out of your favorite candy you got to eat it with no regard of the out co- *explodes and launches candy corn shrapnel at @SolarFlare13(the closest) @Gone Airbourne, @Mirage, and @Duality*

I don’t know how I’m talking because I explodeded but I am...just had to say that.

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Dawnchaser said:

Heads up @Das Capschen

*throws Ford%20Granada%20(1).jpg*

This is gettin serious, dudes.  *flint steels the car making it explode, but it isn’t any regular flint steel, it’s box flint steel.  So if your In the radius of the blast you’re put into a box to box with a boxing buffalo* noooowwww, who can I box, box, buffalo box?  @Das Capschen and @Dawnchaser because they’re closest.  @The Mint Pone Is just strolling by (sorry) so, BOX! @ChikoritaCheezits Because Pinkie Pie the best aaaaaand @PinkiePieSuperFan Because for the same reason *squee*

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Sun Ray said:

Oh it’s on @SolarFlare13!!! *eats a cupcake grenade and frosting dribbles out my ears and my Pinkietastic hair get colorful streaks*  BCAUS I AV A CANNY CONE NADE *swallows and eats candy corn grenade*  dnt uk at me ike at.  *swallows again* if you make a grenade out of your favorite candy you got to eat it with no regard of the out co- *explodes and launches candy corn shrapnel at @SolarFlare13(the closest) @Gone Airbourne, @Mirage, and @Duality*

I don’t know how I’m talking because I explodeded but I am...just had to say that.

'SolarFlare13 (the closest)' - ROFL  XD

@Sun Ray You are the best man.

• Brohoof 1