Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*boops @CypherHoof with never before seen speed*

I had some free time for the first time in days, so here's another  Speedboop picture.

I had to do an oral exam for religion class today, and I was incredibly nervous. All went well though, my fears were unfounded. I think I actually did well, even. I saw the teacher smiling when I explained the text I had read to him, so I think that's a good sign.

4rpb69.png

~ InnOcENt pONy gETs hEr HeAD AbSoLUteLy DeSTroYeD bY MeRciLeSS dISpLaY Of rAW sPeEd; 2017, colourised ~

"Yikes"

• Brohoof 6

17 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, my! *the royal mouth almost waters, but she finds strength to gracefully levitate a slice, performing a dainty nom, while her eyes are devouring the rest of the fruits*

Mine gratitude, lief! *feathery hugs and kisses @CypherHoof, boops as well*

((it was so hard to find this forum friendly image on the matter))

I feel like a fruit vampire bat tonight, in the earnest :orly:

Truely a Flutterbat moment :)

15 hours ago, Mint Chaser said:

Dang you Cypher! *flies after @CypherHoof,booping them on the hoof*

Need to move faster to boop me, when I am speedbooping. Blame @Holiday Agnaktor for that :D

13 hours ago, Leave a Whisper said:

Is this the customary greeting in your culture?

Better than smearing poor Derpy's muffin on the wall I guess :D

*boops*

• Brohoof 3

Boops for me! How nice! Thanks!

*Yawns* fluttershy__yawn__plz_by_luckreza8-d8pondl.gif.d81b34fe655101ba9983c89c76ea54b3.gif

2.thumb.png.f8b8c96848cbbac41666feecf86e6e83.png

I don't want to sleep......... Really! I......... I only want to yawns then lie and keep my eyes shut! Maybe some good, merciful  pony makes me a cup of coffee or two cups (preferably three)?:D

1.thumb.png.56f9fdb6d8a26c26ab210f73b43f9646.png

*Beeing sleepy but also happy boops his friends: @Alexshy @CypherHoof @Sparklefan1234 @Totally Lyra@Rikifive @Mesme Rize @Prospekt @Nature Tune @TempestShadow@Count Werdowp @Hierok @The Cerberus*

3.jpg.72fa808e366f7de4c8f9922b09258f33.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 8

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*Yawns* fluttershy__yawn__plz_by_luckreza8-d8pondl.gif.d81b34fe655101ba9983c89c76ea54b3.gif

I don't want to sleep......... Really! I......... I only want to yawns then lie and keep my eyes shut! Maybe some good, merciful  pony makes me a cup of coffee or two cups (preferably three)?

*Beeing sleepy but also happy boops his friends: @Alexshy @CypherHoof @Sparklefan1234 @Totally Lyra @Mesme Rize @Prospekt @Nature Tune @Count Werdowp @Hierok*

Boop you for not going to sleep.

• Brohoof 2

Boops @Totally Lyra, @AkuFries, @Trotteur Sauvage, @The Cerberus, @The_Gobo, @meme, @DashYoshi, @Nature Tune, @Hierok, @Crosswind99, @KTAG, @Fluttershy Friend, @Johnny1226, @Widdershins, @Vampira Heart, @Aero Aegis, @Wacko Wolf, @Kyoshi and @Barpy in response and assaults you all with cupcakes :catface: OwO :catface: OwO :catface: OwO :catface:

waK5a7R.gif

nv1p5tw.gif

nv1p5tw.gif

nv1p5tw.gif

waK5a7R.gif

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 11

On 03.11.2017 at 5:33 AM, Prospekt said:

On 03.11.2017 at 10:59 AM, TigerGeekGuy said:

@Alexshy *boops twice for surprise tailnom* >:3

On 03.11.2017 at 7:49 PM, CypherHoof said:

*boops*

12 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

9 hours ago, Prospekt said:

Somehow, even though it is very early in the morning, I am awake just enough to boop. Just enough. @Fluttershy Friend @Sparklefan1234 @Totally Lyra @Alexshy @CypherHoof @TigerGeekGuy @Stormfury and @Hierok, your early morning boops are here courtesy of moon pone. Enjoy. :D

full-1.gif.fd224c75eb7c5c09920113846987a220.gif

Now Prospie shall sleep.

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Boops*

@Alexshy 

980x.jpg

*boops the boopers back @Prospekt @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Sparklefan1234 @TigerGeekGuy*

medium.png

Tis how I dressed up the latest NMN - as the most horrendous thing I can imagine *giggles* :P

*adds feathery boops to @Denim&Venom @Leere @Mesme Rize @Sunset Rose for lurking* :orly:

• Brohoof 8

3 hours ago, SolarFlare13 said:

*pulls your duck bill to reveal a snoot and boops it :sunbutt::P *

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Boops*

980x.jpg

3 hours ago, SolarFlare13 said:

Boops  @The Cerberus, in response and assaults you all with cupcakes :catface: OwO :catface: OwO :catface: OwO :catface:

waK5a7R.gif

nv1p5tw.gif

nv1p5tw.gif

nv1p5tw.gif

waK5a7R.gif

12 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I don't want to sleep......... Really! I......... I only want to yawns then lie and keep my eyes shut! Maybe some good, merciful  pony makes me a cup of coffee or two cups (preferably three)?:D

*Beeing sleepy but also happy boops his friends:  @The Cerberus*

*Boops you all back.*

• Brohoof 4

I can't help but wonder. How does a chime boop? Food for thought. But for now, I'll boop @CypherHoof (Thanks for diligently dinging me even in my abscence, I secretly like it) @Alexshy (Thanks for calling me awesome) @Holiday Agnaktor (Keep on keepin' on, buddy. You'll make it)., with maybe more to come later as I expand upon this thought... Who knows how far this will take us?

Hate to admit it, but this chime has remained silent for far longer than I wanted, so I'm going to post an update kind of like Hol' Agnak likes to do.

Most positively said, I usually remain silent when everything in my life goes fine and dandy. That's the reason why I have completely forsaken the concept of a Facebook or Twitter profile, you'd only read either negative things I'd like to vent about or completely meaningless memesssages. 

Come think, much like a chime. Silent when remained undisturbed. Huh.

Anyway, hope you guys will have a fine week(end), because mine's about to be busy again. Nothing I can't handle, promise. After all, If not, you'll hear from me again. :D

Edited by Windchime
  • Brohoof 6

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops and offers refreshments to @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend and @Nature Tune

*taps the snoot of @Windchime gently and melodically

*boops whatever bits of @The_Gobo and @Duality look boopable

2 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

*boops the company of close friends, gathered for the evening meeting @CypherHoof (Mine gratitude, lief!) @Nature Tune changes the fire-proof bubble to be refreshment/fruit/bakery permeable (I shall remove that, at which hour thou go to sleep, but fearest not, mine filly, I shall send bat-pony guards to keep thee safe from the fiery revenge :orly:) @Fluttershy Friend (Please dost not read to the red eyes tonight, okay :squee:)*

1 hour ago, Windchime said:

I can't help but wonder. How does a chime boop? Food for thought. But for now, I'll boop @CypherHoof (Thanks for diligently dinging me even in my abscence, I secretly like it) @Alexshy (Thanks for calling me awesome) @Holiday Agnaktor (Keep on keepin' on, buddy. You'll make it)., with maybe more to come later as I expand upon this thought... Who knows how far this will take us?

Hate to admit it, but this chime has remained silent for far longer than I wanted, so I'm going to post an update kind of like Hol' Agnak likes to do.

Most positively said, I usually remain silent when everything in my life goes fine and dandy. That's the reason why I have completely forsaken the concept of a Facebook or Twitter profile, you'd only read either negative things I'd like to vent about or completely meaningless memesssages. 

Come think, much like a chime. Silent when remained undisturbed. Huh.

Anyway, hope you guys will have a fine week(end), because mine's about to be busy again. Nothing I can't handle, promise. After all, If not, you'll hear from me again. :D

*dings @Windchime lightly with the tip of her wing* What a fancy evening! Howdy?

*boops @Holiday Agnaktor* I extend mine hope thou art determinedly recovering, mine friend! Keep it up!

*boops @Totally Lyra @Mirage (Hail the Night!) @Sparklefan1234 @Deae Rising Shine~ @Prospekt @BronyNumber42 (who is out of town, but shalt feel the remote boop nevertheless :orly:) @The Cerberus (Right in the soft cat snoot! Teehee!) @Count Werdowp and the rest of the herd, who didn't manage to get undercover from the Feathers of Boop wave* :D

Now I really need to go for mine nightly walk, as thy princess is tired. *whispers* Almost pasted the whole Discord episode from the unpublished chapter 12, instead of some quote hither :sunbutt::P

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

• Brohoof 7