Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

2 minutes ago, Rixton said:

*Returns boops to @Rixton and adds more for the yellow pone @Fluttershy Friend, Fluffy maned @Jade Fire, and Coffee Club regulars @Ganaram Inukshuk and @Key Sharkz

(would add more for @Longhaul and @Alexshy but they are taking a break from the forums, it seems)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*Returns boops to @Rixton and adds more for the yellow pone @Fluttershy Friend, Fluffy maned @Jade Fire, and Coffee Club regulars @Ganaram Inukshuk and @Key Sharkz

(would add more for @Longhaul and @Alexshy but they are taking a break from the forums, it seems)

*boops @CypherHoof  (Thanks that you remeber about yellow pony:P) Alexshy (:squee:) @Rising Dusk (I almost wrote "Rising Boop":D) @Yoye Wolfgrel  @Sparklefan1234 @TigerGeekGuy

223.thumb.jpg.c0b28da3420fd093f1f0d6aa1cd808ff.jpg

Caring postpony^_^

d39fc64-453b2f78-a270-4e2b-982a-6372edee6cd1.thumb.png.ba5f4744f4eed65052e76630001fe033.png

• Brohoof 3

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939 and @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Greetings and salutations to all everypony, I hope that you're each having a wonderful day!

As with everything in life, all great tales must come to a closure. It's just as well, I suppose. All I did during the entire week off was venture to the cinema half a dozen times to watch one movie (HTTYD 3) and consume sickening amounts of cheesecake in the bathtub. Anyway, I'm once again back at school (yay) and not feeling that well. Hopefully I'll get some time off later this week (one can dream).:mlp_rarity:

Currently half-asleep in the college library waiting for my brother to finish his politics class. Can't wait to go home and get some slumber.:-D

Lyra-Bonbon Boop by Dusthiel

• Brohoof 7

2 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939 and @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Greetings and salutations to all everypony, I hope that you're each having a wonderful day!

As with everything in life, all great tales must come to a closure. It's just as well, I suppose. All I did during the entire week off was venture to the cinema half a dozen times to watch one movie (HTTYD 3) and consume sickening amounts of cheesecake in the bathtub. Anyway, I'm once again back at school (yay) and not feeling that well. Hopefully I'll get some time off later this week (one can dream).:mlp_rarity:

Currently half-asleep in the college library waiting for my brother to finish his politics class. Can't wait to go home and get some slumber.:-D

Well at least you're enjoying yourself before school starts! 

*boop!

full.gif

• Brohoof 2

*Boops*

Hello everypony, I hope that you're having a beautiful and bright afternoon!

College was cut an hour short due to a worker's strike, so no boring double politics for your's truly. In response, I simply couldn't resist giving a euphoric and triumphant slew of boops to you fine assembly of mares and colts.:mlp_grin:

large.gif

• Brohoof 8

19 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:

On 2/27/2019 at 8:04 AM, Rarity the Supreme said:

*Boops*

Hello everypony, I hope that you're having a beautiful and bright afternoon!

College was cut an hour short due to a worker's strike, so no boring double politics for your's truly. In response, I simply couldn't resist giving a euphoric and triumphant slew of boops to you fine assembly of mares and colts.:mlp_grin:

large.png

• Brohoof 4