Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Final Four - Trottingham vs The Moon

Jeric

World Cup Final Four - Trottingham vs The Moon  

192 users have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to the Final

• Team Moon - Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia, Somnambula, Pony of Shadows, and Applejack
    • Team Trottingham - Fluttershy, Sci-Twi, Fleur De Lis, Flutterbat, Soarin, and Sunset Shimmer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-02-17 at 11:20 PM

Though hard times have fallen upon us, not all is lost.

Worry not my little ponies, for the night shall keep you safe.

Image result for princess luna tucking in celestia

And with the new day shall come new strengths.

A strength of unity and will.

large.jpeg

The will to forgive and forget so we may move past our differences.

Differences that seemed impossible to overcome.

1910839.jpeg

And through achieving the impossible, we inspire hope.

large.png

Hope that brings out the best of us, from those who shine in a glow of their own making,

to those lurking in the darkest of shadows.image.thumb.png.6cca6cbe1517666364d7a96f2c6518bb.png

Everyone can see that we have to come together as one, because despite what some of us have put each other through.

We need to be honest with ourselves. We're nearing the end game. This is a fight to survive, for our future. Everyone's future.

Image result for applejack war

The day of reckoning is coming, only it shall be coming for you Grogar.

Rest easy while you still can necromancer, for the night is dark and full of terrors.

image.thumb.png.18b96a33523a377fe819af8ffd1d4166.png

• Brohoof 4
13 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

If your nightmares happen before you sleep, you need a different kind of help.

Da buq? How does nightmares correlate with being bored to sleep? Luna must not be doing a very good job of making sure you get proper rest, cause you sound discombobulated. 

10 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Da buq? How does nightmares correlate with being bored to sleep? Luna must not be doing a very good job of making sure you get proper rest, cause you sound discombobulated. 

Says the one who can't even keep their flank-kissing straight. Now it's galpal Sunset. Before that it was love vampire, Chrysalis. A pinball shows more consistency. So... what did Luna do to you?

*glances* Your backside appears to be whole and ungobbled.

2 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Says the one who can't even keep their flank-kissing straight. Now it's galpal Sunset. Before that it was love vampire, Chrysalis. A pinball shows more consistency. So... what did Luna do to you?

*glances* Your backside appears to be whole and ungobbled.

What can I say? I know how to pick phenominal talent. We all know the best final would be Trottingham vs. The Changeling Kingdom, so I'll do whatever it takes to see that dream be a reality.

And what did she do to me? 

*looks down at the tattered remnants of Team SCU's battle flag, wrapped around a gauntlet with a broken blade and a single long black feather* 

You tell me. 

• Brohoof 1
2 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

glances* Your backside appears to be whole and ungobbled.

I admit I laughed heartily when I read that! 

Starts off close. 11-9 currently. I’m honestly not sure there is an underdog in the remaining four teams. The World Cup is completely open to the Final Four to take. But can they take on Grogar? That’s the true question?

17 minutes ago, Stardust Balance said:

Well naturally, I've joined Team Moon in the past, so there I vote-

"Team Trottingham: Sci Twi, Sunset."

7eed5a5036b74c86ce94ee3d7654fabf2af883e0

But seriously though, I am really excited for the team moon and even though I am on her team I wish luck to the Trottingham.

• Brohoof 5

Who’s more powerful?

Team moon: two powerful alicorns, one pillar of the equestria, a shadow pony and one of the element of harmony holder 

Team trottingham: one student of Celestia, one element of harmony holder, one human, two background ponies.

No contest.

Edited by TBD