Totally Nyx

17 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Have doggy name, get doggy treats :D

erm, howeber?

You dare to insult my unfortunate name?
f59966ba8f7918e3822f5da02d05c3d7.jpg :3

21 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

erm, howeber?

My personal assistant screwed up with that one.(It's picture from internet, the writing is not in my control)

*boops @Alexshy*

Welp, looks like the ride was not over. Had to go home sick again today, because I was just too tired to do anything, really.

My parents have been thrown back into despair, and they're getting desperate as to what might cause all this. They don't really trust the doctors anymore, and they don't think getting a second opinion is going to do anything. I'm still going though. I don't really have a choice.

Maybe this was a one time only thing. Hopefully.

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor being thoroughly confused as to what goes on in the lesson at school; 2017, colourised ~

"I just wanna go home and cuddle my cats"

• Brohoof 3

36 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy*

Welp, looks like the ride was not over. Had to go home sick again today, because I was just too tired to do anything, really.

My parents have been thrown back into despair, and they're getting desperate as to what might cause all this. They don't really trust the doctors anymore, and they don't think getting a second opinion is going to do anything. I'm still going though. I don't really have a choice.

Maybe this was a one time only thing. Hopefully.

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor being thoroughly confused as to what goes on in the lesson at school; 2017, colourised ~

"I just wanna go home and cuddle my cats"

*hugs and boops @Holiday Agnaktor ever so gently* Well... Putting pancakes on thy head shalt hardly help thee, lief! Stay strong! Thy parents though... *facehoofs*

*boops @CypherHoof (Mine endless gratitude for the chocolate and marshmallows. Ummm... they are soft... like Rarity *giggles mischievously*) @The Cerberus @Fluttershy Friend (boop and hug going thy way) @Wolfgrel (How beest thee, mine friend! 't seemeth we share one weather driven sickness forsooth) @Totally Lyra @Flutterstep @Mirage @Baby Dashie @Deae Rising Shine~ @ChB*

*plans some proofreading tonight, as writing is still beyound her capabilities*

a20b3c27639a869c7704bfe9e48911dc--night-

But in case thou hast any compliants (anypony) about pancake ridden (or other strange "hiccups") dream last night, I'm hither to listen and take measures (be gentle though, Tia's turf is daydreams, so she is a bit amateur at nocturnal... operations) :orly:

• Brohoof 8

Just now, Alexshy said:

*hugs and boopsever so gently* Well... Putting pancakes on thy head shalt hardly help thee, lief! Stay strong! Thy parents though... *facehoofs*

@The Cerberus (boop and hug going thy way) 

*plans some proofreading tonight, as writing is still beyound her capabilities*

a20b3c27639a869c7704bfe9e48911dc--night-

But in case thou hast any compliants (anypony) about pancake ridden (or other strange "hiccups") dream last night, I'm hither to listen and take measures (be gentle though, Tia's turf is daydreams, so she is a bit amateur at nocturnal... operations) :orly:

_lineart__boop__by_skitsniga-dapb22i.jpg (Now it's official, I ran out of pictures, it's time for your evil side :3)

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

_lineart__boop__by_skitsniga-dapb22i.jpg (Now it's official, I ran out of pictures, it's time for your evil side :3)

I shall deny everything...

d0cfe3b28553ac42fa8fc805aae36eb9--portra

Besides, to relay thy boop thou shalt go to the Old Castle and try to find Nightmare Shadow thither... But tis only some stupid cheap filly scare stories, in the earnest. It seemeth, thou art booping the air, apologies :P

• Brohoof 5

*boops the whole lot of ya* 

You lovely pones booping other lovely pones. How dare you. :3 You all get this boop from me to show my sheer disapproval. And also my appreciation. :P I hope you all are having a booptastic day. 

• Brohoof 6

Day without boop is the day lost.

I just noticed that my day will be lost soon! Aaaaaa!

ten.thumb.png.2efdaeaec23b1cee350c945bebc5ac86.png

Quick! Very friendly boops to:

run_fluttershy_by_ab101_graphics-d4t8yi7.thumb.png.2e234dcad4c2f8ae6c5106785c0f12e6.png

@Alexshy (with hugs of course! I glad that you feel better!:kindness:) @CypherHoof (I like hot chocolate! How did you know?) @Rikifive

(:ph34r:) @Sparklefan1234 (:fluttershy:) @Lavender Mist (ha, ha ;)) @Nature Tune (:)) @Duality (premiere boop:proud:) @Totally Lyra

(:icwudt:) @ChB  @Prospekt  @Ninetales @pegapony @Mirage @Lunar Echo @The Cerberus @SpiBaz @Star Mist @Hierok @Snow @Sunset Rose @Ginger Ale @KirbyFluttershy @Lucky Bolt @Starzen @Stevonnie @Stormfury @Twilight Witch @Wingnut @Count Werdowp @Holiday Agnaktor @TwiTracker @Deae Rising Shine~

Uff. My friends were booped. My day is saved! I'm tired. I must take a rest!tired_fluttershy___vector_by_regolithx-d4txele.thumb.png.61c19a9202240820306374f8c3a7b2e8.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 17

43 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*raises hoof without interrupting her reading, boops @Duality

Literary boops.

I approve.

*boops with War and Peace* :P

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Duality (premiere boop:proud:)

Oh my, dahling, that boop was simply luxurious!

However do you manage it?

*velvet-lined silken reboop* :pout:

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Boops* @Duality

*sparkleboops*

Related image

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Duality said:

Literary boops.

I approve.

*boops with War and Peace* :P

*trows a quick glance over the nearest bookshelves in hoof-reach distance, pondering if to boop with full Karl Marx's Capital or take a couple of extended manuals on Windows and *nixes Server OSes from her human* :orly:

Luna_reading.png

*for the "lightweight" start boops @Duality with the Gift Edition of LotR accompanied by hard-cover Silmarillion* Huzzah! The literacy hath been doubled!

• Brohoof 3

On 10/9/2017 at 7:07 PM, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Oh, somepony woke a magic sparkling jerk up in here! Beware to... *boop your snoot!!1one*

• Brohoof 1