Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Final Four - Trottingham vs The Moon

Jeric

World Cup Final Four - Trottingham vs The Moon  

192 users have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to the Final

• Team Moon - Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia, Somnambula, Pony of Shadows, and Applejack
    • Team Trottingham - Fluttershy, Sci-Twi, Fleur De Lis, Flutterbat, Soarin, and Sunset Shimmer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-02-17 at 11:20 PM

Hmm let's see... in one corner, we got two rulers, two powerful evil creatures that had to be sealed for millennia, one part of The Elements of Harmony and an ancient pegasus who is revered like a goddess to her kind. On the other hand we got... two humans and a bunch of hand picked ponies. And one of them is technically listed twice. 

Team Trottingham, y'all are crazy. :orly:

• Brohoof 1
3 hours ago, Oleks said:

Well, Fluttershy is my favorite Element of Harmony. So my vote goes to her team.

Hide contents

Meanwhile, Pinkie is still drifting somewhere near the Moon, banished. *Sigh*

large.png

I really wished Pinkie was on Team Moon, since she been there before in some head canon. Best I could do was give her a nod with an easter egg in my video. :(

• Brohoof 4
8 hours ago, Jeric said:

But can they take on Grogar? That’s the true question?

Grogar knows the greatest threat to his victory. He fears the moon. That hasty old necromancer goat pursued Equestria into a dream dimension. This is Princess Luna's turf. The Moon has the home field advantage.

• Brohoof 3

Go Team The Moon! You've got the two Royal Pony Sisters, a Pillar of Old Equestria, two of the most powerful villains, and a holder of one of the Elements of Harmony on your side! :LunaMCM:

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 5

Feel free to check the bottom page of the fan club I have post as promotion for team moon. Whew, 1 hours to do all that!

Spoiler

Edited by TBD

As you can see in the banner, the dictator luna only watch at the prize, that says much about that evil organization of a team.

Meanwhile fluttershy stopped what she was doing for the sake of an innocent being asking for food.

Are you sure you did a good choice choosing that... evil evil moon donkey demon thing?

Edited by Usager
9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Even on Team Moon, Applejack is treated like a background pony. 

Applejack is the new recruit for the team:). We didn’t expect to have her. But if team moon get to the final, I think @BornAgainBrony will add her to our promotion.

in the time being I have made a promotion on her fan art page.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2

a70.gif

First they banish the element of laughter, now the all but ignore the element of honesty.

But what else would you expect from a team of tyrants, traitors and demons? 

We stand by the side of righteousness, even if that side is a loosing one. 

• Brohoof 2
5 hours ago, Usager said:

As you can see in the banner, the dictator luna only watch at the prize, that says much about that evil organization of a team.

Meanwhile fluttershy stopped what she was doing for the sake of an innocent being asking for food.

Are you sure you did a good choice choosing that... evil evil moon donkey demon thing?

The "prize" you speak of, is the universe not being enslaved by a maniacal necromancer goat god.

If Her Highness is concerned about trophies to place on the shelf, she can do that at the next Donkey Kong competition. This tournament began as Rainbow Dash's harmless dreamtime fantasy. Outside forces distorted it into a dangerous battle for freedom.

a70.gif

And.. yeah. That was bothering my conscience as I was finishing this up. I owe AJ an apology. :(  I already mentioned this on the youtube channel yesterday
Everything had been finalized before the most recent council meeting. Commissioned voice recording was already complete. The banner was already done. Officially, AJ joined the team... 2 days ago.  I'd already thought of a way to get AJ into the video, which would come as sort of a surprise after the speech. and it was a scene I really wanted to make, but there was just no time. If I'd had even one more day, I could have done it. I rolled out the video literally as the match began after nearly 24 hours on no sleep, hunting all the bugs in the rendering; and there's still a slew of smaller things I wanted to add and just, couldn't.

47 minutes ago, TBD said:

Applejack is the new recruit for the team:). We didn’t expect to have her. But if team moon get to the final, I think @BornAgainBrony will add her to our promotion.

in the time being I have made a promotion on her fan art page.

A 'director's cut' is already in the works. Not sure if I'll be able to get EVERYTHING done that I wanted to do. But I'll try to shoot the AJ scene.

• Brohoof 5