Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Cadance Fan Club

Courageous Thunder Dash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cadance on her throne.

I just want to go on a little vent here...

Cadance, is arguably my favorite pony in the entire FiM universe. Her character represents love and care, and compassion. It is her love for crying out fucking loud that kept the Crystal Empire safe when King Sombra threatened to return. She can be extraordinarily persistent, for in spite of her growing weakness, she attempts to protect the Crystal Empire with her magic until she reaches her physical limit. On top of being a tremendous leader, she has a laid back side as well. She is able to enjoy life for what it is, and is a great mother. I guess I am a bit biased, but that doesn't take away from her character!

Cadance Throne.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

@ChB

Did you know that Changeling Will Guide (long before meeting his Unicorn half and he even have a name) secretly witnessing Twilight and the real Cadance reuniting under the Canterlot Caves is what led to him choosing to disobey Queen Chrysalis' orders of keeping the Bride-to-be imprisoned? He caused that distant spark of light that led the ponies back to Wedding in time. (Even was the reason why Cadance found that bouquet of flowers to distract the brainwashed bridemaids and why he would later give himself and unknowingly his future Unicorn savior the name, Will Guide in the first place "I don't care what the Queen will do to me when she finds out, I will guide these ponies out of here. I will guide them. Will Guide")

@Sparklefan1234

And Did you know that seeing Shining Armor and Cadance's True Love is what caused the future C. Will to realize he just couldn't live with his kind anymore? Much like Thorax realizing the same thing from watching the Mane 6 fighting together to defend their city, even if they were vastly outnumbered?

While all the other Changelings (save Thorax) were running rampant through the city and Chrysalis was too busy savoring her victory, the deep, blue-eyed, gay Changeling was the only one who saw the full effect of True Love over false love. 

That is my Head Fanon for C. Will Guide.

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, TBD, Scoffer of TBA said:

Cheers! 

Cadence and Shining armor part time job..

5a846b1c4269b_giphy-facebook_s(1).jpg.48593ef3c42096dc10d52d5d3cfa2aa1.jpg

I guess that is one way to spread the love.:confused:

If in doubt, throw your wife? :)

4 hours ago, Hierok said:

Valentines day with the ultimate valentine pony song.

Sad that MP is no longer with us though :(

34 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

If in doubt, throw your wife? :)

Sad that MP is no longer with us though :(

Indeed. I really hope he found his Equestria. :sunny: Now I'm waiting for the memorialproject to be finished.