Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Ye, silly pones, have scared away all the herd with your twisted boops or booped twists or booping twisted plots *wink-wink, nudge-nudge*

*boops @The Cerberus and @DashYoshi with the Universe, some galaxies from her mane and a nice flashy Boopernova* :P

:D
*Boops back from your mane*

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Ye, silly pones, have scared away all the herd with your twisted boops or booped twists or booping twisted plots *wink-wink, nudge-nudge*

*boops @The Cerberus and @DashYoshi with the Universe, some galaxies from her mane and a nice flashy Boopernova* :P

In truth I have kept some distance from all the strange boopery going on, I am suprised you are not ejecting such misbehaving guests from your mane :)

*boops and offers refreshments to @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend, @Nature Tune and @TempestShadow

*boops and offers minty refreshments to @Mint Chaser, @The Mint Tempest Pone (?) and @The Cerberus (bearing in mind which plant family catnip belongs to :D )

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

In truth I have kept some distance from all the strange boopery going on, I am suprised you are not ejecting such misbehaving guests from your mane :)

*boops and offers minty refreshments to @The Cerberus (bearing in mind which plant family catnip belongs to :D )

:D
*Boops you back......with catnip* *Dun dun duu* (the fact that catnip is called 'cat's mint' in Finnish gets me always misspell the word catnip :P )

• Brohoof 2

24 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Turns plot 90 degrees *Invents new way to boop* :3

*simultaneously turns the plot twist upside down and boops you with it* :P

14 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Ooh, huge epic boop you got there. :sunbutt: *boops you back with reality using the fourth wall* :P

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops and offers refreshments to @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend, @Nature Tune and @TempestShadow

You know what is good for your friend @CypherHoof:) *boops @CypherHoof offers hmm...... hug and lollipop*

OK I will eat what have you prepared for me but this time only this fourteen oh maybe sixteen chocolate cakes.^_^

5a304791b12c0_799303__safe_fluttershy_screencap_edit_editedscreencap_eating_chocolate_kitkat.jpg.577eecb4a8240e06d8474e01c10b047f.jpg

*boops and hugs @Sparklefan1234*

53.jpg.6012449812042510d2acd45c6a58adda.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

16 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

One cat nev'r hurts, the one accommodated to bathing especially :orly: Others are being expulsed arrant, lief, I can't attend mine nightly duties with ponies falling out of mine mane. Not everypony can fly, thou knowest, I would lose lots of time catching them all :D

*soars to stretch after some writing (Hearth's Warming Eve tail... or is 't tale :P is almost done) and send the Feathers of Boop to  @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Yoye Wolfgrel @Mirage @The Cerberus @TempestShadow @Valencia @Nature Tune @Totally Lyra @PathfinderCS @WisePie @The Mint Tempest Pone @Mint Chaser

@ChB @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Hierok @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize  @WiiGuy2014 @Lucky Bolt @Steve Piranha @Lunar Echo  @Rikifive @Woohoo@SoberStarlight @TBD  @Rarity the Supreme @DashYoshi @KirbyFluttershy @Windchime @Duality @Crescent Forest @AlienCrafter @Feather Scribbles @Snow @Hieroklicious @New display name

@Dark Qiviut @Tilgoreth  @Kyoshi @PathfinderCS @Leere @Snowflurry @Foxy Socks @TigerGeekGuy @GrimGrimoire@Sunset Rose @SparklingSwirls @SolarFlare13 @Flutterstep  @Prospekt  @Deae Rising Shine~ @Trotteurliciously Sauvage @Trottermare Galamane @Twilight Karamel @Techno Universal @Gone Airbourne *

Am going to take a bath and... *winks mischievously* wash mine mane, therefore catpone beware :orly:

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

Edited by Alexshy
a typo I spotted only today *facehoofs*
  • Brohoof 24