Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

Are you fucking kidding me?

Did this post I made in another one of these threads not mean anything to anyone?

Its yet another fucking exclusion thread.

Friendship is magic?

More like friendship is a list of people.

These threads are no different from the episode where pinkie pie thought her friends had abandon her and had a party without her.

This^

I totally agree with this.

• Brohoof 2

Ok first of all, I kinda understand the points people are making here. They aren't getting angry about not getting mentioned, they are angry because there keep threads like these popping up, who to some members including them seems like a popularity contest. I understand they see it like that and rather don't want to see threads like these.

But how about you take another look at this thread from a different perspective and start seeing it as a place to thank all your awesome friends you've made on these forums just for being your friends. That's at least how I see it. So hereby I once again thank you forums, for being such an awesome place where I've made more online friends than I've ever made online before. It would seriously be awesome to meet you all in person! :)

• Brohoof 7

I would also mention Skylar but sadly he's no longer here so I'll say

@Polaris

Polly is another one of my favorite members I hang with, he's my bro! He's the unicorn that teaches this alicorn how to use magic!

@arkman575

And of course I can't forget arkman! He's the only wolf OC I've ever done in the MLP style, he's of honor and traditions, noble in heart but fierce in battle!

Edited by Lightning Bliss
  • Brohoof 3

Only able to choose a select few... Damn I hate doing this. Oh well...

@Doc. Volt

The doc and I have a bit of history together. We've even started a near-death counter to see how meny times we nearly kill each other. Funny thing is, no matter how hard we try to murrder the other, we always end in friendship. Also, stop beetling yourself up over your art! It's amazing!

@Lightning Bliss

Oh Blissy, there are few people on this forum you can say 'I nearly killed you to save you'. You are a rocking 2-D animater and a great friend.

You are here because of a certain g-doc file you and I created. You should remember that.

@Wolf Smith

Last, but certainly not least, Wolf. You were my first successful colab writer and a great friend. You took my rants when I was stressed, and you are able to creat great works of writing. Live on my friend, live on.

• Brohoof 2

@@Lightning Bliss, @@arkman575, @@Wayzer,

:( sniff...i am moved.. my.. my pony family XDDD ahahah XD oh.. wait.. i have a wolf too! XD ehi arkman.. we should write a table for each time we tried to kill each other XD   aww you are all awesome guys! really!

where is Polaris? i need a good bootle to celebrate! darn! XD

• Brohoof 4

@@arkman575,  Ah, my good friend Ark or as I know him, Andrew. I've know him for maybe 4 months and I have to say he's a good friend. He helped me in my times of need, helped me write an cool colab story. Me and him meet on Fimfiction and he showed me the MLP forums. He is a super friend

@@Lightning Bliss, A good friend to all.

@,  Good old Blacklight, he has helped me get one of my RPs off the ground and he will always be there

HEY MY FAVORITE IS MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE HE'S AMAZING. CHEVETTE x RAE 5evr

ooohhhhh man, the drama ITT. tsk tsk.

It's likely a difference in philosophy then. I mean it when I say I don't care how people think of me, including friends. I find it ridiculous to think that where you stand with other people defines who you are and your worth and should make you feel good OR bad about yourself if you are mentioned or not mentioned (respectively).

It honestly makes no sense to me that you should feel ANYTHING if you're included or excluded in a topic like this. You're recognized, woohoo. Now what?

But I'm just the guy who doesn't think people in general are worth dealing with and shuts himself away from the world most days to keep myself away from the irritating and polarizing world of people with opinions. What do I know?

I can respect your opinion. 

Why should I be offended or hurt that my forum friends haven't mentioned me? This isn't the "Who're your bestest friends on the forums?" thread. It's the "Who's your favorite member" thread. I completely understand if I'm not someone's favorite member. Why would I be so conceded to think all my friends would put me down as their favorite member?

Meh, there all the same type of thread to me...

OT: you know what, screw it!  Im going to make a list any way.

@Scribblegroove because he has scribble and groove in his name

@Painted Lattice because arts

because arts

@Accellerant because arts

because arts 

@Pelate because arts 

@Bronyette because arts

@Lucky Lass because arts

@SkyBound because arts

because arts and derpy

@Keponii because arts

@Jokuc because Jokuc

@~Chaotic Discord~ because bellybuttons

@Artemis because has art in his name

because captain america 

because wub

because I like your opinions

@Discordian because I also like your opinions

because shine

because cool dude

because Russian army

@Sky Warden because gif

because heres hoping you come back to the forums

@DaringDashie because you have a crush on me

because cat is crazy

@~Silver Essence~ because sonic

because roger that dessert fox

@Chigens and Kay because snake ponies

@Lightwing because light yagami

because wallpapers

@Starlighty because avatar

because thank you

@Celtore because ghosty

because nothing and everything 

@MLPForums Phanact because I like you hair

because terrible tasteless joke

because Dashie

because Fluttershy

because how u do dat?

because is so wuvable

because cool dude

@XxConfusedUnicornxX because cool name

because I like MP3s

because elemental pokemon

because lol

@TwistedShadow because that one time

@Kyoshi because dem sig brah

@SparklingSwirls because sparkles

@CMQuickfireTK because PC

because twi jelly 

because Dsanders

@Dsanders because Pink Mist

because dat name

because dem beats

@Sugar Cube because sugar cube

@Rockymoo because Trixie

because many smarts

@QuirkyUsername because just because

because cake

because cake

because berry

because :3

@Sir.Flutter Hooves because like a Sir

because forever lels

because theres a 2

because she hasn't evolved yet

@LittleRawr because Rawr Dinosaur!

because it sounds like razor

@Ashley because pokemon

just because

@SCS because heavy metal music

@Batbrony because Im batman

@Bojo because boobs

@Seaweed because electric guitar

because I don't like cats either

because stare into my soul :o

@Blue Moon because Moon

@Blue because Fasters Home imaginary friends

@Champion RD92 because Frozen

@FadedSkies because Frozen

because boogie man

@Delernil because Soren 

because the color green

@Hyper Tumble because troll brother

@Eureka because vampier queen

@Fluttershyfan94 because car

because race car

@♞RedLotus♞ because horse

@Gone Airbourne because cool name

@JellyBean because candy

because kitty

because The flash

@Doc. Volt because cosplay

@Steel Accord because jedi

@The Leafeon Pinkeh because anime

because cool guy

@ghostfacekiller39 because Rarity

@Wingnut because nut

because orange

@AppleGearRising because MGS

I could go on and on but to keep it short everybody on the forums! 

• Brohoof 25

A number of posts have been removed from this thread. Please remember that this thread is for discussion of your favorite members, not for debating whether or not this thread should exist.

If you believe that this thread should not exist, feel free to take it up with the staff via a report. If you would like to continue the debate, feel free to make a new thread for it. But please do not continue to spam this thread with posts that don't answer the topic question. Thanks~ :)

• Brohoof 11

I made a post on here a while back, however at that point I hadn't really made many friends on here. So, in addition to my original list:

• AppleGearRising
  • TheFluttershyGuy

... okay, so I'm clearly not as social as some of you guys, but I still appreciate the awesome people I've met on here  ^_^ .

• Brohoof 1

Awesome people and people that have brohoofed me/ my art (this is in no order just randomly placed):

now there are bound to be people I missed but this is all I could think of. just because I didn't mention you in the list doesn't mean I think less of you it just means I forgot to add you :P

edit: well I finally got the [ member = (username) ] thing working... well sort of :\

Edited by McTurkeyBurger
  • Brohoof 4

okay my Fav peeps on here are the ones that talk to me and where like great friends and they understand me when i'm down so they would bee one Malinter SCS Sig Hoovstorng miss nikkers lightning bliss sky bound and meany more sorry if i forgot some of you and sorry if some of my spelling is bad I forget sometimes okay lol and oh yea this is one of my best friends stormxf3 because he told me about this site and were i meet all of you he is also my every first brony friend so yea you all rock peace and brohoof.

Edited by DragonKing235
  • Brohoof 3