Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*boops @Fluttershy Friend, @CypherHoof, and @Lunalicious Alexshy whilst trying not to cough on them*

There's nothing quite like being sick in a test week. Eyay. cough. At least I can still do my tests mostly like normal, since coughing and sneezing doesn't affect your brain. I am pretty tired tho, but that's not that bad.

Also begun playing Warframe, which is pretty neat. I always love games where you can jump and fly all over the place, even better if they allow you to shoot stuff in the face while doing so.

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor trying hard not to sneeze and probably failing; 2018, colourised ~

"Fellas, if you sneeze and cough at the same time, is it a sneeze with a cough in it, or a cough with a sneeze in it?"

• Brohoof 3

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

43 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend, @CypherHoof, and @Lunalicious Alexshy whilst trying not to cough on them*

There's nothing quite like being sick in a test week. Eyay. cough. At least I can still do my tests mostly like normal, since coughing and sneezing doesn't affect your brain. I am pretty tired tho, but that's not that bad.

Also begun playing Warframe, which is pretty neat. I always love games where you can jump and fly all over the place, even better if they allow you to shoot stuff in the face while doing so.

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor trying hard not to sneeze and probably failing; 2018, colourised ~

"Fellas, if you sneeze and cough at the same time, is it a sneeze with a cough in it, or a cough with a sneeze in it?"

Better than some combos while sneezing...

(that said, its possible to cough so hard you lose balance and your vision goes dark, so it can't be good for your brain when that happens)

*boops @Holiday Agnaktor and any @Naturelicious Tune's that might be around

*adds boops for @Fluttershy Friend and @Maudileena too, who he sees lurking over in the Flutters Fanclub :)

• Brohoof 2

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

11.thumb.jpg.e194bf77ed93e07deb880f93439d2633.jpg

*checks notifications on the forum*

boop yellow snoot, boop yellow snoot..... Gobo reacted to a reply, Gobo reacted to a reply once again....boop yellow snot.....

Yay! Thanks friends!

full.gif.ccdeb6adf4b0cd785a91520d24bc8199.gif

*boops @Lunalicious Alexshy@Holiday Agnaktor@Rikifive @Valencia@Rikifive @CypherHoof @Maudileena @Rarity the Supreme (the premier boop for me! Yaaay and thanks!336.png.7647348fec3b12815d8b238e18bac3eb.png) *

539.thumb.jpg.3838d1ae009c7c9855773680668bcef0.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

*checks notices on the forum*

boop yellow snoot, boop yellow snoot..... Gobo reacted to a reply, Gobo reacted to a reply once again....boop yellow snot.....

Only two from the_gobo? that can't be right :)

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, SoberStarlight said:

Awww this Pear Butter and AJ pic makes me happy, but heartbroken at the same time...

This is an edit right? It isn't from an actual episode?

Link at the bottom is to the artist, but I would love to see more Pear Butter in upcoming seasons...

• Brohoof 4

15 hours ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

*boops @BronyNumber42licious @SoberStarlight*

"It's been a pleasure! Mine gratitude for thy valuable help, Bart," the human nods. "I'm Alex, as thou might find out afore... Although Tia may call me "Headache" oft" he chuckles. "As for the Seeker... 't shall try to find more survivors, as it is wounded and needeth more energy. We need to find it and finish, afore it reaches the restr of the passengers."

"Methinks Alex and Flutters can cope with that problem," Princess Luna interferes. "We in our turn better pay Twilight a visit," she nods towards lilac alicorn ( @SoberStarlight ) "It's safer thither, besides we may find the way to make mine sister listen to thy story without prejudices."

"Can be rational," Alex soars higher, Fluttershy following him. "So, take your pick, Bart Cheval, hunt down the last (for now), I hope, Seeker or inform Celestia about your observations during travels as soon as the ladies can arrange."

Boop @Lunalicious Alexshy @SoberStarlight Bart looked to the woods, then back at Alex. "If ye can handle that creature, then I best be seeing Twilight so that she can muster her forces right away. Can ye take me to her?"

• Brohoof 3

This is my new signature.

*sends warm Feathers of Boop to @Holiday Agnaktor@Fluttershy Friend @Valencia@Rikifive @CypherHoof @Maudileena @Rarity the Supreme @Yoye Wolfgrel @BronyNumber42licious*

5 hours ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

Teehee!!! I stick to Borderlands at the moment. Luna is mine name, sniper rifle - mine game! :D

lilith-borderlands.jpg

Edited by Lunalicious Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

9 hours ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Teehee!!! I stick to Borderlands at the moment. Luna is mine name, sniper rifle - mine game! :D

*boops back @Lunalicious Alexshy excitedly*

I used to sink all my hours in Borderlands 2, also using almost only snipers! Well, I had to stop using them later on, because of health-regen reasons. When enemies start doing 60% of your hp in one shot, you kinda need to be able to regen all of it instantly, which is close-range only from what I know. So close-ranged, explody-gun wieldin', grog-nozzle stabbin', invisible jumpy ninja man, goooo!

Maaan, I should replay Borderlands 2 some day, when I run out of games to play again.

• Brohoof 2

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

5 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

I used to sink all my hours in Borderlands 2, also using almost only snipers! Well, I had to stop using them later on, because of health-regen reasons. When enemies start doing 60% of your hp in one shot, you kinda need to be able to regen all of it instantly, which is close-range only from what I know. So close-ranged, explody-gun wieldin', grog-nozzle stabbin', invisible jumpy ninja man, goooo!

Maaan, I should replay Borderlands 2 some day, when I run out of games to play again.

I play as Lilith, so rifles and SMGs for me... But when 't befalleth, I enter "blood rage", can phase amidst enemies and start blasting the faces off :D Well, those, who survive the blast wave after phase shift :orly: *boops*

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

I play as Lilith, so rifles and SMGs for me... But when 't befalleth, I enter "blood rage", can phase amidst enemies and start blasting the faces off :D Well, those, who survive the blast wave after phase shift :orly: *boops*

I remember playing as Gaige, which meant that by not reloading, you gained stacks, which made you less accurate, but gave you a lot of extra damage. At high amounts of stacks you could shoot directly behind you with shotguns, which isn't aaaaalways helpful, but at least with rockets aiming doesn't really matter.

But usually I prefer the more calculated characters. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Tis... and proper usage of elemental damage on certain enemies (maketh me carry lots of stuff, but 't payeth back oft).

I never really bothered with elemental, since I always stuck with the same 4 weapons. Grog Nozzle for health recovery (30% of damage dealt or some number like that while holding it is life-steal), Rapier for melee damage (+200% melee damage, whew lad), Unkempt Harold for shooting things (2 rows of 6 exploding bullets per shot, rapid fire too), and a rocket launcher for revives. Don't fix what's not broken.

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

18 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

13 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

I remember playing as Gaige, which meant that by not reloading, you gained stacks, which made you less accurate, but gave you a lot of extra damage. At high amounts of stacks you could shoot directly behind you with shotguns, which isn't aaaaalways helpful, but at least with rockets aiming doesn't really matter.

But usually I prefer the more calculated characters. :fluttershy:

11 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Tis... and proper usage of elemental damage on certain enemies (maketh me carry lots of stuff, but 't payeth back oft).

I never really bothered with elemental, since I always stuck with the same 4 weapons. Grog Nozzle for health recovery (30% of damage dealt or some number like that while holding it is life-steal), Rapier for melee damage (+200% melee damage, whew lad), Unkempt Harold for shooting things (2 rows of 6 exploding bullets per shot, rapid fire too), and a rocket launcher for revives. Don't fix what's not broken.

3 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Melee damage? What's that thing?.. They don't even have chance to approach the melee range :D

Dudes. We're supposed to be booping. I boop all y'all's

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience

double_diamond_signature_by_kyoshithebrony-dc1kzot.png.2d17db3e5b4305320d4d5f595d1320db.png

We are spiritual beings having a human experience | signature by @Kyoshi

They don't even have chance to approach the melee range :D

That's what I thought, going into True Vault Hunter Mode with a sniper. Boy, was I wrong. quadruple health, goooo! It's even worse in Ultimate Vault Hunter mode. Running out of bullets becomes a very real threat.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Dudes. We're supposed to be booping. I boop all y'all's

Who dost thou call "dude"? *huffs* :orly:

That's what I thought, going into True Vault Hunter Mode with a sniper. Boy, was I wrong. quadruple health, goooo! It's even worse in Ultimate Vault Hunter mode. Running out of bullets becomes a very real threat.

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

*boops both @CrystalBloodMoon and @Holiday Agnaktor a few times* :P

• Brohoof 3