Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

On 6/16/2018 at 11:57 AM, Alexshy said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend veeeery tenderly, then scratches behind waggling ear* :orly:

*makes squee then purrs*

superthumb.png.115e5a5d6cd0c61999306ae7f00086f6.png

Thank you and sorrry. I haven't noticed that post earlier my friend!:squee:

25 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Hmmm... It's been a while, since I threw a proper boop-bomb hither... *giggles*

*sends a wave of the Feathers of Boop to @Fluttershy Friend

*cuddles with his wings and boops twice @Alexshy*

1.thumb.jpg.941cf3003d3a17545df6f4f06ed386a7.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I've had a lot going on this week, and really haven't felt like booping anyone until today.

Uncertainty-tainted boops goign out to @Alexshy, @Jade Fire, @The Recherche, @Fluttershy Friend, @Flutterstep, @Rising Dusk, @CypherHoof, @Wannabrony, @TheTaZe, and @Sunset Rose.

What do the nights ahead hold in store for me?  Time will tell...hopefully, somepony will be watching over 1799909667_1111__safe_artist-colon-grayma1k_princessluna_alicorn_castle_crescentmoon_female_get_inde-et_mare_moon_needsmoreblur_pony_rearview_repdigitmile.thumb.png.4dd9df9548a2a282d801a168a467a677.pngme.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs (for a change) @Fluttershy Friend @Longhaul (I shall keep an eye... or both) @Yoye Wolfgrel @CypherHoof @Jade Fire @Nature Tune @Pvt. Cerberus @Mirage @TempestShadow (inwardly)*

For the sake of good ol' times... and more in the future hopefully: 

coffee_with_princess_luna_7.thumb.jpg.ad940836920284ac331bb3235353d732.jpg

I know, I need to make some changes hither... I shall do that anon, mine valorous friends.

OK;) *boops and hugs @Alexshy*

*hugs and  really sighs looking at this picture* I often think of the good old days here...:fluttershy:

A cup of coffee for you. One spoon of sugar Fluttershy my friend?^_^

1b41bc28e2c06301fc401e7a166914f3.thumb.png.f753eb6e272a7e3c4db899e77231b025.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs (for a change) @Fluttershy Friend @Longhaul (I shall keep an eye... or both) @Yoye Wolfgrel @CypherHoof @Jade Fire @Nature Tune @Pvt. Cerberus @Mirage @TempestShadow (inwardly)*

For the sake of good ol' times... and more in the future hopefully:

coffee_with_princess_luna_7.thumb.jpg.ad940836920284ac331bb3235353d732.jpg

I know, I need to make some changes hither... I shall do that anon, mine valorous friends.

*boops the princess of the night, and any yellow or cat pones that might be lurking within her mane*

Nice to see your study again, even if tinged with sadness for our absent friend. Also Tuney seems not to have gotten any closer in the months since.

Not really enough seating I feel, although I do believe there is significant room within your mane :)

*returns the boops of @Longhaul - hoping you get easy loads from Dispatch this week :)

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops the princess of the night, and any yellow or cat pones that might be lurking within her mane*

Nice to see your study again, even if tinged with sadness for our absent friend. Also Tuney seems not to have gotten any closer in the months since.

Not really enough seating I feel, although I do believe there is significant room within your mane :)

*returns the boops of @Longhaul - hoping you get easy loads from Dispatch this week :)

*hugs* Tis exactly the reason, I said, I needed to address it - actualizing the image is quite necessary... and we need to get the camera farther back to get more of us in one shot *boops*

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs* Tis exactly the reason, I said, I needed to address it - actualizing the image is quite necessary... and we need to get the camera farther back to get more of us in one shot *boops*

I don't doubt you could have your study expanded, my princess - after all if nothing else Pinkie has an pneumatic drill and a paint can just in case the Table grows again :)

Not sure if it would be a good idea though; we would lose the cozyness of the study, overcrowd it, or both. I am sure there are suitable suites elsewhere in the palace, at the library, in the towers or failing other inspiration, at Celestia's school. You would also not want to steal too much of the thunder from the WPCC lounge, Given its increasing popularity...

*realizes he hasn't yet booped the Fluffy Maned pone, and does so*

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Thanks.  Hopefully I'll get more information on what's going on at work as well.  Still a lot of uncertainty.

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

No need to include me in any photos..I'm just the janitor, after all.

*boops and hugs the two*

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Longhaul said:

No need to include me in any photos..I'm just the janitor, after all.

*boops and hugs the two*

*hugs and boops* Thou art a valuable member of the community and WPCC in particular first of all pleased.png.3fd4ee625b21b3a917de0abd76fbbd3b.png

• Brohoof 3

*Boops the blue royal snoot of @alexshy

*carefully searches the royal mane, and with the help of a catnip toy entices the snoot of @Pvt. Cerberus into booping range

*searches also the royal tail, and boops the yellow snoot of @Fluttershy Friend

*notices the janitorial activities of @Longhaul and boops the grey snoot while they are taking a break

*sneaks up on the cyan-snooted filly @Nature Tune and.... .boop!

(coffee and muffins here if anypony wants them :D )

(edited)
46 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*Boops the blue royal snoot of @alexshy

*carefully searches the royal mane, and with the help of a catnip toy entices the snoot of @Pvt. Cerberus into booping range

*searches also the royal tail, and boops the yellow snoot of @Fluttershy Friend

*notices the janitorial activities of @Longhaul and boops the grey snoot while they are taking a break

*sneaks up on the cyan-snooted filly @Nature Tune and.... .boop!

(coffee and muffins here if anypony wants them :D )

Thanks friend! :fluttershy:*eats muffin*

*offers donuts for @CypherHoofand boops his grey snoot *

*having an ocassion offers donuts and boops also @Alexshy @Pvt. Cerberus @Longhaul @Sparklefan1234 @Nature Tune @Jade Fire*

11.jpg.b07da0f9581520de61c16274e3c741b6.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

*raises her glance from the half edited text and slowly focuses on the real life around* Oh, mine friends... Apologies for me being a zilch absent minded *nuzzles and boops @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend, scratches @Pvt. Cerberus behind the ear, hugs and boops as well @Jade Fire @Longhaul @Mirage @TheTaZe @Flutterstep @Prospekt @TigerGeekGuy @Sparklefan1234 @Stormfury @Nature Tune* Coffee, mine friends? Thou can enjoy everything mine study can offer, including books. The latter thou should, naturally, place on there respective places, at which hour done reading. But tis the only stipulation *winks*

4203172.thumb.png.48f0bb8e94110d179844cb0b994d40f7.png

• Brohoof 4

32 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Boop the person above me

Not how this usually works but ok :D
*boops @TheTaZe on their cute blushing snoot, and wonders if they say "senpai" a lot :)

(also realises he hasn't booped the fluffy maned pone on here by name recently, so also boops @Jade Fire

• Brohoof 2