Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*boops (or is that en-cyphers?) the fashionable but pale snoot of @Unequivocally Recherche

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops and hugs @Alexshy*  I can't see any old mare here!:squee:

*boops the yellow pone too - yey for Team Fluttershy :)

and yet we must embrace that, even discounting the years lost as Nightmare Moon, our lunar princess is as old as Granny Smith (even if they look but as a filly :D )

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Absolutely CypherHoof said:

*boops (or is that en-cyphers?) the fashionable but pale snoot of @Unequivocally Recherche

*boops the yellow pone too - yey for Team Fluttershy :)

and yet we must embrace that, even discounting the years lost as Nightmare Moon, our lunar princess is as old as Granny Smith (even if they look but as a filly :D )

*boops grey kind pony*

And 105.thumb.gif.4ca6be8f4b270a978b958f632d070fa8.giffor Team Fluttershy:fluttershy::

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
28 minutes ago, Unfortunately Longhaul said:

My apologies, I was only proving a point.  This will revert when I awaken from my sleep later on.

*boop*

Except, mine lief, thou art wrong arrant - thou art thou NOT unfortunately. I'm happy to know exactly this Longhaul, I know *hugs*

28 minutes ago, Absolutely CypherHoof said:

Ah my princess, you miss the fundamental truth of our identity here - even as we change name, older links to ourselves still work fine and can be pasted forward :)

I know. Can thy princess pout once in a while? :P

28 minutes ago, Unequivocally Recherche said:

@Alexshy You couldn't decipher me, eh~? :D

*~𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮~* :proud:

*raises one eyebrow*

1139423.thumb.png.bd87425785223f923ee4e28b78d6e97a.png

26 minutes ago, Absolutely CypherHoof said:

*bops (rather than boops) the grey snoot for the unnecessary self-flagilation.

Exactly *giggles*

26 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops and hugs @Alexshy*  I can't see any old mare here!:squee:

334.png.51777567d80b2c8c9ecb7a8acfef67b0.png

*hugs* Thanks, mine kind and thoughtful friend.

24 minutes ago, Absolutely CypherHoof said:

4c5d3a29c.jpg.2eab8082af38dc2db4aef75f618f7976.jpg Mocking bird!

12 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops grey kind pony*

And 105.thumb.gif.4ca6be8f4b270a978b958f632d070fa8.giffor Team Fluttershy:fluttershy::

9 minutes ago, Absolutely CypherHoof said:

too loud? :)

Tis loud: TEAM MOON FOR THE WIN!!! Hmpf! ha.png.dd8585520f2ddfc7a6cb47045501f583.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Unfortunately Longhaul said:

Final round of Lounge boops goes to those I met there: @Alexshy, @Totally Recherche, @Absolutely CypherHoof, @Silenz Veritas, @flutterstep, @Fluttershy Friend, @Rising Dusk, @Jade Fire@thetaze, and anyone else I missed.

Take care of yourselves.  I'll be around.

Thanks for the boop, I didn't realize it since the mention didn't go through!

I want to boop everyone who has been here in the past hour!

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Except, mine lief, thou art wrong arrant - thou art thou NOT unfortunately. I'm happy to know exactly this Longhaul, I know *hugs*

*raises one eyebrow*

1139423.thumb.png.bd87425785223f923ee4e28b78d6e97a.png

Exactly *giggles*

*hugs* Thanks, mine kind and thoughtful friend.

Tis loud: TEAM MOON FOR THE WIN!!! Hmpf! ha.png.dd8585520f2ddfc7a6cb47045501f583.png

@AlexshyI wanted to react giving "Thanks" emoticon but I read the last comment and now I'm confused.:D

Just now, Alexshy said:

Ah, my princess, it is both my duty and pleasure to be there to puncture your posing just a little in order to keep you grounded - just as it is mine to support and encourage you when you need a little boost to fly again :)

Just now, Alexshy said:

I jest, if only a little, my princess - you are not far removed from Woona in spirit, even if not quite so close in years :)

Just now, Alexshy said:

Tis loud: TEAM MOON 𝔣𝔩𝔲𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔥𝔶 FOR THE WIN!!! Hmpf!

Slight typo there methinks - but there, I have corrected it for you :P

22 minutes ago, Absolutely CypherHoof said:

Slight typo there methinks - but there, I have corrected it for you :P

3755801.gif.5472ab7321138e888275cac46108e6fe.gif

3e6325314cc875fc7.jpg.c30e49c377075e339166ebb7aa7d9c14.jpg *boops the gray snoot aplenty*

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

3e6325314cc875fc7.jpg.c30e49c377075e339166ebb7aa7d9c14.jpg *boops the gray snoot aplenty*

*boops the princess back*

What can I say? surely you recognise this quote? :)

" ahh... yes, almost forgot - team Fluttershy... umm... if that's OK with you. "

My blue and grey friends! These ponies (this the best one and this one very good too but not such much the best like the first one but anyway almost the best too :lie: uff. I hope that nobody pony will feel offended. I did my best  almost like the best politician:D) look what is going here:

63.thumb.png.b0c82ee07224a66207f32f5154f3e160.png

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

My blue and grey friends! These ponies (this the best one and this one very good too but not such much the best like the first one but anyway almost the best too :lie: uff. I hope that nobody pony will feel offended. I did my best  almost like the best politician:D) look what is going here:

*boops the yellow pone*

I don't do the "best pony" thing, but nevertheless, we can select but one team to support, so I have chosen; that doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate the rest of our ponies, especially the princess of the night (oh, and ok, sunbutt too :D )

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Absolutely CypherHoof said:

*boops the princess back*

What can I say? surely you recognise this quote? :)

" ahh... yes, almost forgot - team Fluttershy... umm... if that's OK with you. "

Well, thou can't say I'm not true to mine words, thither and in regards of the book (considering the fate I prepare for our yellow pony). Hither though I'm arrant free to root for mine team, mine friend. Tis only fair methinks.

19 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

*boop and warm nuzzle for @Alexshy*

Was there any doubt that our Princess was going to win? :D

89FAAF92-87F7-48B8-93EF-3CA8219DE971.png

:pinkie: *giggles like a school filly and nuzzles*

6 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

63.thumb.png.b0c82ee07224a66207f32f5154f3e160.png

Hmmm... Something telleth me thither are Alex and Rarity down thither :D

2 minutes ago, Absolutely CypherHoof said:

*boops the yellow pone*

I don't do the "best pony" thing, but nevertheless, we can select but one team to support, so I have chosen; that doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate the rest of our ponies, especially the princess of the night (oh, and ok, sunbutt too :D )

Hmmm... Mine personal gratitude... and on behalf of mine sister likewise! benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Well, thou can't say I'm not true to mine words, thither and in regards of the book (considering the fate I prepare for our yellow pony). Hither though I'm arrant free to root for mine team, mine friend. Tis only fair methinks.

Hmm. well, she seems less than happy at this point in the narrative, but that aside - I see you have already departed Trottingham, sad though ponies were to see you go... so good luck with your new team. At least Luna stands united with her darker self, Flutterbat is elsewhere in the competition...

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Hmmm... Something telleth me thither are Alex and Rarity down thither :D

Not something I imagine either Flutters or Luna could observe without intervention :)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Absolutely CypherHoof said:

Hmm. well, she seems less than happy at this point in the narrative, but that aside - I see you have already departed Trottingham, sad though ponies were to see you go... so good luck with your new team. At least Luna stands united with her darker self, Flutterbat is elsewhere in the competition...

I need to uphold mine interests and support mine little nocturnal sister, as she shows quite a progress in her recovery from eternal freezing and envy.

1 hour ago, Absolutely CypherHoof said:

Not something I imagine either Flutters or Luna could observe without intervention :)

Most definitely, mine lief. Tis simply the first few seconds caught and depicted :orly:

On 6/26/2018 at 10:44 AM, Longhaul said:

Final round of Lounge boops goes to those I met there: @Alexshy@Totally Recherche@Absolutely CypherHoof@Silenz Veritas@Fluttershy Friend@Rising Dusk@Jade Fire

Take care of yourselves.  I'll be around.

Wait, what? What's happening to the lounge? Or to you? Gives @Longhaul   a questioning boop...

Why do I always feel like I missed an episode that contained a huge plot reveal??

40 minutes ago, Silenz Veritas said:

Wait, what? What's happening to the lounge? Or to you? Gives @Longhaul   a questioning boop...

Lounge isn't going anywhere, I am.  I'm no longer frequenting over there.  I'll still be around the forums.

*boop*

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, flueryheartlove said:

Boop,I don't believe we have met b4

*Nice-to-meet-you boop, if indeed that was meant for me.  If not ... well, have a boop anyway. :)*

• Brohoof 1