Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

15 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks to his friends yellow pony feels (even if not very happy) much better. Better enough to change his avatar to usual one!:squee:

*hugs and boops the yellow pone*

Sometimes we need the sad times to make us appreciate the happy ones - that doesn't make them any easier though, I know.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Bonbon Feri has gone minuette now? I have a sudden urge to go watch /amending fences/......

Actually I have often wondered - is Minuette actually another regeneration of Dr Whooves? Maybe Feri can answer that for me :)

Edited by Absolutely CypherHoof the Reblanked
  • Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

I'm gonna boop all of my boopity, snoopity friends here!!! Happy booping!

@Sherbert Music-Guard, @King of Canterlot, @Aqua shine, @Heart Star, @Lunar Glow, @AJ2489, @Minuette Feri, @Stormfurry, @Totally Nature Tune, @Prospekt, @OctoStash, @Blivy, @Soren Peregrine, @Sliding Bolt, @Dust-Shot!!!!!

Have a wonderful day my fellow bronies!

:P

Haha thanks for that! 

I'm gonna boop: @Sondash Studios @Divine plywood @Totally Nature Tune @Zayfen:crackle:

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

11 minutes ago, TigerGeekGuy said:

*boops back @Sparklefan1234 eleven times* :o

*boops back @SolarFlare13:catface:

*boops back@The_Gobo:crackle:

*boops back @Alexshy:yay:

*boops* @Duality @Nightfall Gloam @Jade Fire @Fluttershy Friend @Rarity the Supreme :P

Booping me when I'm not even here.

How sweet.:grin:

Boops @Sparklefan1234 and @TigerGeekGuy

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

(edited)

*boops and hugs*

@Alexshy (*hugs carefully*) All will be good my dearest friend! :P Please think about the Sun instead thunderstorms!;)

@Rikifive I'm very jealous about your vacations you know? :pout: Have nice and restful free time!:fluttershy:Miłego wypoczynku!

@Yoye Wolfgrel How are you feeling today friend?:ooh:

@Jade Fire Thanks for your willingness to support your friends.:kindness:

@Totally Totally Have nice Friday friend! You will be always Totally Lyra! And you are not able to do anything with it!:sneer:^_^

@Sparklefan1234 Have a nice day Twilight!:mlp_smug:

@Absolutely CypherHoof the Reblanked Definitely your the longest name on the forum friend! :o*offers lemon buttermilk*

@TigerGeekGuy Please don't change your avatar!^_^

@Wannabrony Thanks for the badge!:squee:

@The Recherche@Tacodidra @Magic_Spark @ZethaPonderer @Flutterstep @Stone Cold Steve Tuna

@TheRockARooster @Cash In Thanks for being supportive friends!:)

AA.jpg.87cfc07d28e6c7104187e117aaff646e.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 7

Boop you all mah followers and other I can think off the top of my head,

*Boops

:fluttershy: @Fluttershy Friend :fluttershy::crackle: @Stormfury :crackle::P @Wannabrony :P:twi: @Prospekt :twi::catface: @The Equestrian Brony :catface::dash: @Lucky Bolt :dash::) @Sherbert Music-Guard :):fleur: @Minuette Feri :fleur:, :) @Octavia_Melody2 :):sunbutt:  :sunbutt::P @Nature Tune :P, :catface: @luftschloss :catface::sunbutt: @KillerKingBakudan :sunbutt::proud: @Jeric :proud::ooh: @Hierok :ooh::huh: @Count Werdowp :huh:,  :) @Amys-pmvs :):smug: @Titans08Mariota :smug: :grin: @Recherche :grin::derp: @Cwanky :derp::squee: @Flutterstep :squee:, and :D @woodchunks66 :D

*Boops*

*Boops*

:rarity: @Supreme Leader Rarity :rarity::P @Sunset Rose :P:wau: @Kevin Tang :wau:B) @Cyclone 1066, Princess of Tractor Pulling B)

*Boops*

Image result for hamster boop

• Brohoof 1