Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Slow-loading site boops to Alexshy, The Recherche, Jade Fire,Fluttershy Friend, Totally Flutterstep, CypherHoof (I'll get finger cramps typing out your whole name now), Rising Dusk, Silenz Veritas, and TheTaZe.  

On 7/8/2018 at 3:55 AM, Longhaul said:

Slow-loading site boops to Alexshy, The Recherche, Jade Fire,Fluttershy Friend, Totally Flutterstep, CypherHoof (I'll get finger cramps typing out your whole name now), Rising Dusk, Silenz Veritas, and TheTaZe. 

*boops back the grey snooted pone*

You should have it autocomplete when you type @absol anyhow though - that cuts down on the typing :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Absolutely CypherHoof the Reblanked said:

*boops back the grey snooted pone*

You should have it autocomplete when you type @absol anyhow though - that cuts down on the typing :)

It wasn't working when I posted that...the entire site was dragging.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Longhaul said:

It wasn't working when I posted that...the entire site was dragging.

Ah well. you could cut and paste from an earlier (shorter) version too - that works.

Sparklefan never updates their spamming list, so you can "adopt" from there - like >>>  @Nature Tune @CypherHoof

:D

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Absolutely CypherHoof the Reblanked said:

Ah well. you could cut and paste from an earlier (shorter) version too - that works.

Sparklefan never updates their spamming list, so you can "adopt" from there - like >>>  @Nature Tune @CypherHoof

:D

I'll keep it in mind for next time it happens. :)

*boop*

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Absolutely CypherHoof the Reblanked said:

*returns boops to royal blue pone*

How are you?

I'm okay, mine friend *hugs* Tired, but okay - I managed to squeeze a month of literary work into one week :orly:

Still plan to revive our gatherings in mine study tradition. How beest thee, mine lief?

*offers coffee*

442868-aa1d4-98047182-m750x740-ufaa69.jp

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I'm okay, mine friend *hugs* Tired, but okay - I managed to squeeze a month of literary work into one week :orly:

That sounds very tiring indeed, my princess - it can be better to pace oneself, but when the muse strikes, it is hard to deny I know.

Still plan to revive our gatherings in mine study tradition. How beest thee, mine lief?

That sounds good, although somewhat bittersweet now. I am fine, and my personal life seems to be improving, if only a little, which is certainly not a bad thing. worried about our yellow pone though, who seems a bit down.

*offers coffee*

442868-aa1d4-98047182-m750x740-ufaa69.jp

That *does* look tempting; we have a brand "mr kipling" who makes small cakes that do not look too unlike that :)

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

I was REALLY confused how to react properly at your post  friend. At the same time I wanted choose "thanks" and "yay" emoticon.:D:mlp_smug:

*boops and hugs @Alexshy @Rikifive @Jade Fire @Absolutely CypherHoof the Reblanked @Wannabrony @The Recherche @ZethaPonderer @Cash In @Tacodidra @TheRockARooster @Yoye Wolfgrel*

paradise_friends_by_pridark-d69sbl9.thumb.jpg.83c77abb74d88676cddaef3c9fc9e407.jpg

17 minutes ago, Absolutely CypherHoof the Reblanked said:

worried about our yellow pone though, who seems a bit down.

I appreciate your concern friend!:fluttershy:

Thanks to his friends yellow pony feels (even if not very happy) much better. Better enough to change his avatar to usual one!:squee:

• Brohoof 5