Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*finally home boops!*

*boops the royal blue snoot of Best Princess, and any yellow or catpones that may be lurking within her mane

*boops the cyan snoot of tuney, the fluffy maned snoot of jade fire, and the grey bartending snoot of longhaul :)

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @Yoye Wolfgrel lightly* Get well, mine friend! Summer is the worst time to be ill! 

*boops quickly @Yoye Wolfgrel and just in case makes few steps back*

It is sad to hear that you are ill. Get well soon my friend!:squee:

*boops @Alexshy @Rikifive @Absolutely CypherHoof @Longhaul @Jade Fire @Sparklefan1234 @The Recherche*

1.thumb.jpg.7b87a06fdf0e7747f0a25ba75732c67a.jpg

• Brohoof 5

*boops softly and carefully @Fluttershy Friend (and hugs dearly) @Absolutely CypherHoof (How beest thee, mine friend?) @Longhaul (I extend mine hope for thy shift to be troubleless. Shall keep watching :orly:) @Jade Fire (Stay strong, sweetheart!) @Yoye Wolfgrel (Get well!!!) @Valencia (I miss thee, sunny!) @Mirage (I miss thee likewise, mine nocturnal sibling!) @Totally Cerberus (boops with a catnip :P)*

s1200

• Brohoof 2

40 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@Absolutely CypherHoof (How beest thee, mine friend?)

s1200

I am doing fairly well, my princess, except for the heat; most unreasonable for england, we aren't used to it....

*makes a grand bow, and follows though in a sweeping gesture to boop gently the royal blue snoot*

*adds further boops for the yellow snoot of @Fluttershy Friend, grey snoot of @Longhaul, cyan snoot of @Totally Nature Tune and fluffy maned snoot of @Jade Fire :)

• Brohoof 1