Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

I WILL NOW CHOOSE 3 INDIVIDUALS TO BOOP WITH MY SOUP!  *boops @TwiTracker @Mint Chaser and @Flutt3rTree at the same time with my soup*

I think I'm gonna start building an arsenal of boop weapons.  What do you guys think?

I've read of the legend of the magical t-shirt cannon.  It fires t-shirts snoots from a range.  It is packed with minimal pressure usage for optimal boopping.  Ammo consistes t-shirts that are 20% cooler than all the rest.  On this quest there will be two cannons so if anypony would like to assist on my quest to obtain the second t-shirt cannon...boop me.

Imagine that last paragraph in a very questly voice, K?

• Brohoof 2

Apologies for not being active lately. I have time to poke mine snoot only for a second in, ere mine nightly duty. As one archeologist-adventurer sayeth "Busy girl, gotta go!" Or fly in mine case *giggles*

*soars higher and rains the Feathers of Boop to @Fluttershy Friend@CypherHoof (tea and coffee are in mine study as usual, mayhap even hot enough still. Bakery and books are at your service, mine friends, likewise :orly:) @Totally Lyra @Burpy @ChB @Hierok @Lucky Bolt @Deae Rising Shine~ @Lunar Echo @Jeric @The_Gobo @Leere @Count Werdowp @GrimGrimoire @Mirage (salutes) @Wolfgrel (ain't thee festive, mine friend - thine computer is at full juice at last) @Baby Dashie @Lucky Bolt @Denim&Venom @Princess Aurora Wolf @Rikifive  @Prospekt @Kaa @Crescent Forest @Crypty @Mint Chaser @Princess Luna Feri @ScruffyTheStallion @SparklingSwirls @Trottermare Galamane @The Cerberus (who seemeth to leave the comfort of her mane for a while for the misfortune of his snoot, now booped) @Sparklefan1234 @Twilight Witch @Kyoshi @Duality @TigerGeekGuy @meme @WiiGuy2014  @Lavender Mist @Sun Ray*

princess_luna__raising_the_night_by_laur

• Brohoof 18

Boops @Trotteur Sauvage, Mesme @Kaa and @Alexshy back before I get problems with the boopstaff. :lie:

• Brohoof 3

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

1 hour ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

You certainly didn't forget me, and I definitely didn't forget you.

*boops eidetically*

17 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Apologies for not being active lately. I have time to poke mine snoot only for a second in, ere mine nightly duty. As one archeologist-adventurer sayeth "Busy girl, gotta go!" Or fly in mine case *giggles*

*soars higher and rains the Feathers of Boop to @Fluttershy Friend@CypherHoof (tea and coffee are in mine study as usual, mayhap even hot enough still. Bakery and books are at your service, mine friends, likewise :orly:) @Totally Lyra @Burpy @ChB @Hierok @Lucky Bolt @Deae Rising Shine~ @Lunar Echo @Jeric @The_Gobo @Leere @Count Werdowp @GrimGrimoire @Mirage (salutes) @Wolfgrel (ain't thee festive, mine friend - thine computer is at full juice at last) @Baby Dashie @Lucky Bolt @Denim&Venom @Princess Aurora Wolf @Rikifive  @Prospekt @Kaa @Crescent Forest @Crypty @Mint Chaser @Princess Luna Feri @ScruffyTheStallion @SparklingSwirls @Trottermare Galamane @The Cerberus (who seemeth to leave the comfort of her mane for a while for the misfortune of his snoot, now booped) @Sparklefan1234 @Twilight Witch @Kyoshi @Duality @TigerGeekGuy @meme @WiiGuy2014  @Lavender Mist @Sun Ray*

*gives ground-to-air boop*

• Brohoof 2

59 minutes ago, StarBurstShipper2017 said:

*gives a boop too @Kaa even though I didn't get booped from him, but it's just too show I love ya and everyone else here ^w^

*boops @StarBurstShipper2017 - So, busy weekend next weekend then? :)

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

2 minutes ago, StarBurstShipper2017 said:

Don't think so, why ya ask?

Sunburst/Starlight episode :)

*Reads book received from @Alexshy (*boops in thanks*) *Be bopped several times*  Oh! Ponies, cat even snake?fluttershy_reading_a_book_by_tardifice-d9lo9hm.thumb.png.ffaae1a136e0cf6ee1f899b37f8aacf7.png

*Boops @Alexshy (thanks for all the gifts:fluttershy:) @CypherHoof @The Cerberus (in his original version which is hiding in Luna mane. Lucky! You are real cat -  lazy,  thermophilic and comfortable:D) @Sparklefan1234 (new picture please friend) @TigerGeekGuy (doubled boop) @Trotteur Sauvage @Kaa (New blood noses here. Excellent!)*

*maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.5e3f87062afefaa812936180401bf4d0.jpg

If any nose was omitted let mi know about it please!

*hides his nose behind a leaf* 

Anyway my nose in safe now! :proud: *starts reading book again*

0b41ffc4a78b5f1d248189a44fd496d3--comic-art-fluttershy.thumb.jpg.f9787c11ed61eb1a4b9802c78f5c900f.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

11 hours ago, Alexshy said:

@The Cerberus (who seemeth to leave the comfort of her mane for a while for the misfortune of his snoot, now booped) *

princess_luna__raising_the_night_by_laur

Oh, no, I'm still here *pops out from your mane to boop you before climbing back in* :3

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Uploaded by P3FOYFN

large.png

*Boops back*

4 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

fluttershy_reading_a_book_by_tardifice-d9lo9hm.thumb.png.ffaae1a136e0cf6ee1f899b37f8aacf7.png

*Boops  @The Cerberus (in his original version which is hiding in Luna mane. Lucky! You are real cat -  lazy,  thermophilic and comfortable:D) *

*maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.5e3f87062afefaa812936180401bf4d0.jpg

If any nose was omitted let mi know about it please!

*hides his nose behind a leaf* 

Anyway my nose in safe now! :proud: *starts reading book again*

0b41ffc4a78b5f1d248189a44fd496d3--comic-art-fluttershy.thumb.jpg.f9787c11ed61eb1a4b9802c78f5c900f.jpg

*Reaches out to boop you back with my cat-reflexes before you have time to hide your snoot* :3

• Brohoof 3

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

• Brohoof 21

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

On 14.10.2017 at 8:42 PM, BronyNumber42 said:

*Boops back @Alexshy *  *Climbs low to the roof, trying to hold against the wind and rocking of the train. *  I see nothing yet. I'm gonna check the cars farther back. *He reaches the end of the first car, climbs down the ladder between them, then hops to the ladder to the next car, then climbs back up.* I know you're here, you scoundrels... *looks around*

*listens to the train noises, mutters to self* Thither was no reason for the train to take a short stop ere... No station, no technical reason, otherwise 't would stay for a while... *suddenly she feels the faint glimpse of unease, the mental image of them quarreling with Tia (when they were only fillies) visits the Princess* My! 't is hither, the motorpony didn't stop the loco for nothing, he was stunned by the impact and accidentally slowed the train.

*she throws the compartment window open and soars in the sky making the cloak flap freely behind her back, raises above the train and catches up with @BronyNumber42, who covered a few cars distance to the tail of the train, landing on the roof near him* Keepest quiet, mine friend! We are to prepare for the worst! *seeing his surprised eyes, she elaborates* If 't be true the Seeker, or a few of them (Harmony save us then!), are already on the train... and I have no reasons to doubt that assumption, they shalt be in... or better say on the head of it, as they can't fit in the cars' passageways. *She smiles, seeing as @BronyNumber42 turns to the head of the train without any extra questions* We shall proceed forward as far as we can and try to detach the tail of the train to keep passenger ponies intact. I shall keep an eye on the situation and distract the Seeker, at which hour 't appeareth. But if it doth, thou should flee. It's about 3 miles to Ponyville station from hither, if 't be true thou follow the tracks. Find The Guardian at Fluttershy's place, tis the Eastern edge of Ponyville, near old Clock Tower. Bring him hither, he is the only one who can easily take down the Seekers.

*she frowns, seeing determined expression of daring vindictiveness on @BronyNumber42's muzzle* Dost not try to fight them back for thou shalt end in the long term amnesia at best, mine friend!

*unwilingly the young unicorn nods and in a second he can be seen struggling wind on the car roof and helping Luna to proceed, as she has legs too long to climb low effectively, thus affected by the wind harder, despite her wings folded tightly. They both slowly advance to the head of the train.*

(out of arts for this exactly scene)

((Sorry for taking so long, RL is a... diamond dog. UGGGHHH!!! boops @BronyNumber42. OOC boops for @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Wolfgrel @Mirage @KirbyFluttershy @Holiday Agnaktor @Totally Lyra @Deae Rising Shine~ and other awesome ponies of the herd))

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 6

24 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*listens to the train noises, mutters to self* Thither was no reason for the train to take a short stop ere... No station, no technical reason, otherwise 't would stay for a while... *suddenly she feels the faint glimpse of unease, the mental image of them quarreling with Tia (when they were only fillies) visits the Princess* My! 't is hither, the motorpony didn't stop the loco for nothing, he was stunned by the impact and accidentally slowed the train.

*she throws the compartment window open and soars in the sky making the cloak flap freely behind her back, raises above the train and catches up with @BronyNumber42, who covered a few cars distance to the tail of the train, landing on the roof near him* Keepest quiet, mine friend! We are to prepare for the worst! *seeing his surprised eyes, she elaborates* If 't be true the Seeker, or a few of them (Harmony save us then!), are already on the train... and I have no reasons to doubt that assumption, they shalt be in... or better say on the head of it, as they can't fit in the cars' passageways. *She smiles, seeing as @BronyNumber42 turns to the head of the train without any extra questions* We shall proceed forward as far as we can and try to detach the tail of the train to keep passenger ponies intact. I shall keep an eye on the situation and distract the Seeker, at which hour 't appeareth. But if it doth, thou should flee. It's about 3 miles to Ponyville station from hither, if 't be true thou follow the tracks. Find The Guardian at Fluttershy's place, tis the Eastern edge of Ponyville, near old Clock Tower. Bring him hither, he is the only one who can easily take down the Seekers.

*she frowns, seeing determined expression of daring vindictiveness on @BronyNumber42's muzzle* Dost not try to fight them back for thou shalt end in the long term amnesia at best, mine friend!

*unwilingly the young unicorn nods and in a second he can be seen struggling wind on the car roof and helping Luna to proceed, as she has legs too long to climb low effectively, thus affected by the wind harder, despite her wings folded tightly. They both slowly advance to the head of the train.*

(out of arts for this exactly scene)

((Sorry for taking so long, RL is a... diamond dog. UGGGHHH!!! boops @BronyNumber42. OOC boops for @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Wolfgrel @Mirage @KirbyFluttershy @Holiday Agnaktor @Totally Lyra @Deae Rising Shine~ and other awesome ponies of the herd))

*boops @Alexshy once they are no longer clambering around on train rooftops - It's not like I have wings.

*offers a cup of coffee and a muffin :)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, CypherHoof said:

*boops @Alexshy once they are no longer clambering around on train rooftops - It's not like I have wings.

*offers a cup of coffee and a muffin :)

Mine endless gratitude, mine lief! *boops and hugs sent thy way* :orly:

A moment of your precious attention everypony. If 't be true any of you wanteth to join us (me and @BronyNumber42) in our small purely improvisational roleplay, fell free to take roles of Fluttershy, Twilight and Tia (as I can't convince Tia to join us actually, she is such a bore oft *huffs*). I have no idea yet what @BronyNumber42 wants from Celestia's audience, thus, as I said, this is pure improvising (the fun hath been doubled therefore). Be me liketh 't much. Either could thee! Dare to try ;) As it partially based on mine book The Guardian, one RPing Fluttershy (at least) beest aware I shall need to guide thee, as thou hast read the book (the published part) not most likely. Join, if thou agree with that mild stipulation. Extra: Shy is in relationship with the Guardian (human male). Thanks in advance and let us have some fun (arrangements via PM please).

• Brohoof 1

*As if he was a million miles away mentally. OOC boops to @CypherHoof and anyone else within booping distance. Boop to @Alexshy * Gah, I hates to turn my back on a fight. But perhaps ye be right. *Follows @Alexshy forward. But a dark shadow figure appears to jump from nowhere and lands on the roof.*  Stay back! * @BronyNumber42 steps in front of the princess. He draws a rapier* Have at thee, creature of the night! *he realizes his faux pas* I mean, uh, creature of....badness. Ha!  *He lunges, but the rapier seems to pass right through the shadow. The creature hisses and jumps over his head, disappearing into the shadows of the forest.*  Was that one of your seekers? *Feels his nose* I feel...numb. Like no pony should touch me. We must move quickly.

OOC: Yeah I just made up the swashbuckling booping character and it was fun, so I have no idea what's happening.

• Brohoof 1

This is my new signature.

boops @BronyNumber42 @Alexshy and @CypherHoof as punishment for starting a roleplay in here without any sort of consent.

so rood

97ddc7143d2115e5a5e6b0fb8a05db1d--walt-d

• Brohoof 4

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.