Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

(edited)
42 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boops* What I prefer may appear an unpopular opinion, mine lief :orly: Let's simply say, I'd prefer numerous amendments to the show since 4th season; the most important ones needed to be done in script writing team ;)

Well, you are entitled to your opinion my princess *boops*

I have found much to love in later seasons, and not much to hate; Would like to see RaRa and Moondancer more, love the growth of GlimGlam, Thorax, and the CMC, was pleased (and tearful) at the redemption of Diamond Tiara, and Spike's friendship speech in defense of Thorax was an incredibly moving episode.  I choose to treat /fame and misfortune/ as non-canon though :)

41 minutes ago, goofyg65 said:

boops all my friends

welcome! *boops*

16 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Odd that PC isn't a reserved account - still, *boops all the above (except myself), even @Princess Celestia :D*

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

*boops and hugs then hugs and boops @Alexshy @CypherHoof @Jade Fire @Rikifive @Yoye Wolfgrel*:squee:

391.thumb.png.de0fc7719e5b16be14200f30ef3a6a2d.png

For me the best seasons are the first three. They are classic. Each of episodes in funny way teach about friendship and its problems. The further episodes too much concentrate at mostly fun. Of course there are many exceptions among them but it is not the same show.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

17 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops and hugs then hugs and boops @Alexshy @CypherHoof @Jade Fire @Rikifive @Yoye Wolfgrel*:squee:

For me the best seasons are the first three. They are classic. Each of episodes in funny way teach about friendship and its problems. The further episodes too much concentrate at mostly fun. Of course there are many exceptions among them but it is not the same show.

YEY! Yellow Pone!

*hugs and boops*

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

I agree, these are the best; kind of nostalgic already. :P

*Boops @Fluttershy Friend* :fluttershy:

Thanks friend. I was almost sure that you agree with me *boops @Rikifive with nostalgia*^_^

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

YEY! Yellow Pone!

*hugs and boops*

*looks at the mirror to be sure* Yes. It's me! The only one such yellow pony! :D:proud:

*boops @CypherHoof*

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

*quick dusting*

And it's once again time to send boops to @Alexshy, @Jade Fire, @The Recherche, @ShadOBabe, @Flutterstep, @Fluttershy Friend, @Twilight Sparkle is best, @Rising Dusk, @King of Canterlot, and @CypherHoof

Onward to adventures!

23407696_103874__safe_artist-colon-aphexangel_princessluna_alicorn_aphexangelwillmakeangelsoutofus_bat_box_calvinandhobbes_cardboardbox_cartographer.thumb.png.5f56348c22b5d60621ecef79f1d0a59c.png

*boops back for the /other/ grey pone :)

At least the week is over for me (I guess you may still have to work though; I hope the dispatcher is kind to you this weekend)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

*boops enthusiastically @Longhaul @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Jade Fire @The Cerberus @The Recherche @Twilight Luna @Rising Dusk @Flutterstep*

Ooooh... 3 hours in traffic and I'm rather a pony carpet, than a princess... 

2056770.thumb.jpg.d7ea3c41d54c6cc02bc66108a74ad8f7.jpg

*boops enthusiastically and hugs @Alexshy strongly suggesting his dear friend (and still princess) to take a rest ;)

16 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

What if I want to boop myself? :squee:

You can if it truely pleases you - but it is more appropriate to boop other ponies and receive boops in return :)

*boops @TheTaze*

• Brohoof 3