Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Just now, Rarity the Supreme said:

boops back @Rarity the Supreme

Just now, Flutterstep said:

boops the slime with disposible gloves so that don't need to get ooze out of my fur

• Brohoof 3

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1 hour ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

The great and the powerful ..BOOP!

bbc.gif

• Brohoof 7

260.gif.1d25f59d3363d206ab5c13afecb32642.gif

*boops @Alexshy (for ...sorry I won't write here. I have too little free space here:proud:) @Rikifive (for....the same cause like in Alexshy's case:grin:) @Yoye Wolfgrel (you deserved for much more not only "boops":twi:) @TempestShadow (thanks for your future music gift for me:fluttershy:) @Jade Fire (for being kind pony:P) @Sparklefan1234 (for all the boops:)@DashYoshi (for mentioned yellow pony at the first:icwudt:) @TigerGeekGuy (for nice boop:icwudt:) @Nightmare Mirage (for come back :yay:) for all the boops for me and being cute pony: @Rarity the Supreme@Prospekt @SolarFlare13@Flutterstep @Pvt. Cerberus @Totally Lyra*

307.thumb.png.3db2f0ed1285396bc2e02372c8eccf0c.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

*boops @BronyNumber42licious*

Methinks, we should join Twilight, mine daring companion! *the princess finally finds strength to raise on her legs and addresses Bart* Alex and Flutters are quite capable, at which hour it cometh to dealing with the Seekers. Am I correct, lief? *Luna wraps her fore leg around Alex's shoulders and nuzzles him gently, the nuzzle turns to a quick almost unnoticeable kiss; Fluttershy funnily wrinkles her cute nose, but is quite calm about that; obviously she rather plays some jealousy lately*

"Rest assured we do!" chuckles Alex, brushing his fingers through Luna's mane. "Be most careful, girls! I spread mine wish of best of luck upon thee, Bart! Twice as such, if 't be true thou still decide to join us..."

*he brings his forehead to Luna's for a moment, then releases her and turns, softly touching Fluttershy's shoulder; she nods and soars in the air with Alex following; they head to the rescue party, ready to guide and guard them*

So art thou coming? *Luna looks at Bart* Twilight at the very least can make Tia interested in thine story, thus arranging thy long anticipated audience.

*Twilight nods, first not very confidently, then adds* "I can try! It will depend on what you tell and how I can present that to princess Celestia"

@BronyNumber42licious ((We can try without @SoberStarlight for the time being, at least to renew the plot in mind :D))

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

Methinks, we should join Twilight, mine daring companion! *the princess finally finds strength to raise on her legs and addresses Bart* Alex and Flutters are quite capable, at which hour it cometh to dealing with the Seekers. Am I correct, lief? *Luna wraps her fore leg around Alex's shoulders and nuzzles him gently, the nuzzle turns to a quick almost unnoticeable kiss; Fluttershy funnily wrinkles her cute nose, but is quite calm about that; obviously she rather plays some jealousy lately*

"Rest assured we do!" chuckles Alex, brushing his fingers through Luna's mane. "Be most careful, girls! I spread mine wish of best of luck upon thee, Bart! Twice as such, if 't be true thou still decide to join us..."

*he brings his forehead to Luna's for a moment, then releases her and turns, softly touching Fluttershy's shoulder; she nods and soars in the air with Alex following; they head to the rescue party, ready to guide and guard them*

So art thou coming? *Luna looks at Bart* Twilight at the very least can make Tia interested in thine story, thus arranging thy long anticipated audience.

*Twilight nods, first not very confidently, then adds* "I can try! It will depend on what you tell and how I can present that to princess Celestia"

@BronyNumber42licious ((We can try without @SoberStarlight for the time being, at least to renew the plot in mind :D))

Boops Twilight Sparkle

• Brohoof 1

Okay, thou hast chosen wisely, mine friend! *Sly sparkles dance in Luna's eyes* While Alex is immune to the Seekers impact... and Flutters is quite capable to pretect herself in that case, I'm afraid dealing the monstrosities directly could be morbid for thee.

*she turns to Twilight* Now, mine filly, thou needst to take us both to some calm place, for I mayhap is ready to walk, but hardly capable to cast something sophisticated at the moment.

"I suppose the Library fits our needs perfectly!" Twilight's muzzle is brightened by the determination."So, be my guests, please."

Excellent! *Luna turns to Bart* "I extend mine hope, thou hast nothing against some... third party initiated teleportation? Dost not fret, Twi doth that masterfully!"

@BronyNumber42licious ((A zilch more expanded reply with some narrative would be stellar :adorkable:))

• Brohoof 1

Boop @Alexshy "I'm not a fan of magic that's gonna make me disappear, but in these circumstances I suppson' it be ok." *Bart readies himself and closes his eyes. There is a flash and a tingling feeling. When he opens his eyes he is standing in a library. He feels himself to make sure some parts didn't get left behind.* 

"Very good then. Now, who has a plan to fight these Seeker beasts? Should we warn the town guard? Send a force to meet the enemy head on? I volunteer!"

• Brohoof 1

*Luna heartily laughs*

Easy, mine daring friend! Thou can mayhap scratch a fully materialized Seeker, mayhap even wound it gravely... But, for our sheer misfortune, not all of them are as such... The aethereal ones can't be harmed otherwise, except magic and the very powerful one. Tis provided if 't be true they don't get on thy tail first, the "solid" can buck quite hard, besides. To sacrifice our subjects for nothing? Bad idea, mine lief! Thou may be ready to risk thyself, while I am not by those who may have foals *she lets out a sigh, showing that there was at least one incident alike*

Methinks it's better to tell Tia thy story of strange boop-depriving force, thou came across during thy travels. *Luna places herself into an armchair tiredly* For which thou needst to tell us with Twilight at least something, for Twi to be able to arrange the audience.

(( @BronyNumber42licious Apologies, but I shall need to go to AFKastle. Mine gratitude for tonight's RP. I shall try to coordinate our roles better tomorrow. Art thou okay with adding to the PM conference?))

Boop @Alexshy

*Bart sighs and paces the room. He finds a chair and sits down, pushing his sword to one side.* My travels have taken me far beyond the borders of Equestria. I've sailed on seas unknown to most ponies, scaled mountains not named, and explored caves filled with untold treasures and horrors.  *Twilight raises a skeptical eyebrow* But nothin' has chilled my bones more than the hapless souls who have lost their will to boop.

About a year ago, I was making my way back to central Equestria when I found a small pony village. Every pony was tired, distraught. I inquired as to their melancholy state, and I could not get a straight answer. It was as if every pony was just going throw the motions of life with no passion in their eyes. It was as if they didn't know what I was talking about when I asked. I managed to get something about what they called shadows. I concluded that these shadow creatures took away the ponies' ability to boop.

But it brought to mind encounters I had with similar creatures. Once, when trekking through a forest in the east I was followed by something I could never get a good sight of. It never attacked, but I had the strangest feeling in my snoot. Another time, on board a ship, we had pulled a pony from some wreckage. He kept muttering, 'not my boops, not my boops.'" 

*Bart shudders.* I had found similar towns out east. I believe these things have made their way here."

• Brohoof 2

*has already voted, but has urge to go vote again just to please the princess*

*hands around boops instead - @Alexshy, @Nightmare Mirage and @Valencia receive boops to their regal snoots

@Fluttershy Friend receives a boop on the yellow snoot, and @Nature Tune one to the cyan snoot

@Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread's snoot seems occupied by a waifu, so will leave that one until later :)

• Brohoof 3