Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

I found my vodka, so here i am. 

I assume this is where you go to pay respect to those here you enjoy the company of or otherwise do not want to immediately strangle.

I'm also going to say that I am a former anti brony, now just a non brony who came here for my own reasons. I have met a few people here i can do without, because this is the internet and keyboard warriors run amok. There are a few here, however, that i credit with changing my outlook on your fandom.

This is not to say I will never make fun of you or tease you. I do that to everybody and you are not immune. 

The people i am going to credit here, help yourselves to a paddleball. Hedey, give these out to the boys in lieu of boops.

@dragon4111, @GrimGrimoire, @Lunar Echo, @Widdershins, @Johnny1226, @Niko (Best bowler out there, one love.)

Ahem.

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, Penguinbrony24 said:

Thanks for the heads up, you get another boop. 

You do realise that you're giving me bonus boops for being a grammar policer.

Setting a dangerous precedent here, don't you think?

*boops to emphasise point*

47 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

@Duality & @Penguinbrony24 

Whelp, Boopin' Boopies done booped the Boopgun and booped before I finished my own boopings. Boop your boops back to my boop for proper amount of Boopage.

*BOOP*

47 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:
44 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

@dragon4111  You... you just stole my own booping! I can still see my own flair in it! You very well cannot just hijack a boop mid-boop! You BoopTheif! I would have half a brain to unboop you my own boopin' self if I knew how I had booped in the first place!

I would also call Dragon out on this, but I get an extra boop out of it, so I lodge no objections.

*boops y'all argumentators*

42 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Stop putting me next to Gobo. I'm getting sludge all over my embossed nameplate.

*boops in rage*

6 minutes ago, Someguyinablazer said:

I assume this is where you go to pay respect to those here you enjoy the company of or otherwise do not want to immediately strangle.

Actually, this is where you boop people.

Booping ain't exactly an in-depth sociopolitical statement.

Or maybe it is, I dunno.

*boops*

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, SpiBaz said:

To those of you who booped me *looks at @Fluttershy Friend , @Hierok , @Pixel Dusk*. Do remember, I don't have a snoot/nose.

*takes a sharpie and draws @SpiBaz a nose, specifically so it can be booped, then boops said nose*

*adds some boops for @Hierok, @Silver Note and @Totally Lyra too*

*still too scared to boop @SparklingSwirls*

• Brohoof 4

On 8/30/2017 at 1:49 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

You boop my snoot, I boop your snoot.

• Brohoof 1