Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Ookaaay!.. :orly:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend in return*

*Soars high in the sky unfolding the wings, ready to spray the feathers of Doo... ahem... I mean Boop*

(in Royal Cantelot Voice) Ye all, fine Pony Folk, behold the Boop Wave!!!

*boops* @Fluttershy Friend (once again not to miss accidentally) @The Cerberus @CypherHoof @Princess Aurora Wolf @Sparklefan1234 @Lunar Echo @Steve Piranha @ChB @FlutterGuy999 @Mirage77 @KirbyFluttershy @Burpy @Merion @Luna @Baby Dashie (to ensure she is booped enough)

*the rest of feathers of Boop rain across Equestria, booping random ponies in no particular order*

*extends hope princess Celestia gets her boop likewise* Now I'm satisfied! :orly:

• Brohoof 8

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*extends hope princess Celestia gets her boop likewise* Now I'm satisfied! :orly:

What can I say? A truely GREAT pegasus would perform the Sonic RainBoop, sending a wave of boopness right across equestria :D

SonicRainBoop.png.e46d55a402bfea4eb930db21a9d6ee35.png

Use only Tree Of Harmony branded rainboops, accept no substitute! :D

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

What can I say? A truely GREAT pegasus would perform the Sonic RainBoop, sending a wave of boopness right across equestria :D

Feathers of Boop work nicely as well, being a defused variant of the Feathers of Doom - the best mass destruct weapon against the Seekers... But I won't tell more yet, to avoid a major spoiler for the book.

Main thing - the projectiles grow back fast, so I'm not risking the glory of mine wings ;)

And Dash can argue with Whinestein as much as she wanteth, I still prefer solid projectiles...

*boops @CypherHoof once again, just in case*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1