Hug a Pony

Jeric

Late to the party as usual (night shift, day sleeper, yada yada), so let's get some hugs out to my friends and generally cool people.

Hugs to @The Recherche, @Absolutely CypherHoof the Reblanked, @Jade Fire, @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend, @Totally Flutterstep, @Wannabrony, @Rising Dusk, @Silenz Veritas, @Stormfurry, @Twilight Luna, @King of Canterlot, @Yoye Wolfgrel, @Twilight Sparkle is best, @woodchunks66, @Sunset Rose, @Sparklefan1234, and @TheTaZe.

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, Wholly Windcharger said:

It's too bad that for the badge, I can only send the message officially to only one member. Oh Well.

Sings: I give a hug badge to @Totally Dashie. I get a hug badge from @Emperor Blu Traincrown and that's so special to me!

You can send the badge to multiple people, but they can only receive one badge. If they already have one, you can't send them one. 

6 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Late to the party as usual (night shift, day sleeper, yada yada), so let's get some hugs out to my friends and generally cool people.

Hugs to @The Recherche, @Absolutely CypherHoof the Reblanked, @Jade Fire, @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend, @Totally Flutterstep, @Wannabrony, @Rising Dusk, @Silenz Veritas, @Stormfurry, @Twilight Luna, @King of Canterlot, @Yoye Wolfgrel, @Twilight Sparkle is best, @woodchunks66, @Sunset Rose, @Sparklefan1234, and @TheTaZe.

aww, thankyou @Longhaul -=hugs right back=-

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought this thread was just for questions regarding the event.

In that case, I hug everypony who sees this. :D

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
4 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

I accidentally hugged everybody that I followed yesterday though. :please:

There's never enough of hugs! :D 

4 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

On a serious note, I just had it awarded to me by Buffy. Was this sent by someone under the guise of Buffy?

5 hours ago, Buffy said:

@Jeric I give all awards out. Even community ones. 

It's my thing. Everypony can add their name in the reason field to tell who is behind the gifting of the Hug badge though. 

Yep, apparently Buffy handles that. ^_^ 

I also got a notification from her when you gave me the badge. By an occasion, thank you for one! :wub:

When I woke up, everypony* had them already, so heh.. :P I gave some to ponies, who didn't have them ~ hopefully I didn't forget about anypony.

* - not literally of course

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1