Cuddle War!!!!!

Altastrofae

11 hours ago, ChB said:

@Sparklefan1234 @Celli @Captain Clark @Totally Lyra  @SparklingSwirls  @WiiGuy2014 @PathfinderCS @ultrairongorilla  @Rikifive  @Alexshy @Rarity the Supreme @RainbowBobSquareDash @SnakeEater @SoberStarlight @Sonic5421 @TheFunk @TheMagmaCube13 @Zachary @Valencia @Pvt. Cerberus @Azul Maya @Babyyoshi309 @Allen @AmarisNsane @Autumn Mist @DashYoshi @FlutterGuy999 @Faulty Circuit @Fluttershy Friend @Frostgage @Gabosor @NathanW200 @Wannabrony @Ganondorf8 @Gone Airbourne @Pinkamena-Pills @ChikoritaCheezits @Hierok @iNachos10 @Jeric @PiratePony @Kenshiro @kimba90 @KirbyFluttershy @Lady Kiriness @Loightwing @Nightfall Gloam @Northern Light Flyer @Princess Aurora Wolf @OmegaBeamOfficial @Penguinbrony2409 @PinkuRiku @Photon Jet @pinkiepartypie @Prospekt@Flutterstep @CypherHoof @meme @ShootingStar159 @Nightmare Mirage @goofyg65 @Deae Rising Shine~ @Techno Universal @RainbowDashPrincess @Titans08Mariota @SolarFlare13 @The_Gobo @PoisonClaw @TBD, Scoffer of TBA @Morose 

*Cuddles!*

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1chre2.jpg

• Brohoof 4

pinkie_pie_by_hannahcw-daj5byj.png

Cuddles and love too you all xoxoxo <3 

All of this love and beautiful friends... oh how I have missed this lovely place. 

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 5

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

3 hours ago, ChB said:

IM GONNA HUG YOU!

• Brohoof 3

*cuddles @Alexshy (and covers sleeping alicorn with a blanket:kindness:) @Rikifive (wake up friend and work at your game. I want to play it at the latest tomorrow:icwudt:) @Valencia (you can always count at your friends:)) @Yoye Wolfgrel (you have the first new one:smug:) @Jade Fire @TempestShadow@Mirage @CypherHoof(see you on the WPCC threat:)) @meck-can-ik pony @Sparklefan1234 @DashYoshi @Leere @ChB @Rarity the Supreme @ZethaPonderer * Forgive me please if I not mentioned some of you. You may be sure that it was intentional!

image_562611130328183920401.png.4cb0237b4634d778bb0e251a7b9f17d6.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 10
  • Thanks 1