Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Just now, Bas said:

No need to declare data types in py?

Unlike in C, when I created the for cycle "for i in ....", it automatically declares i as an int type. How to say, python "holds your hand", it hides lots of thing from you.
In C, it would look like:
for(int i;  i<something; i++){
  //doing something
}

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Raririsu said:

4 hours ago, Phasereale said:

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Boop! and @Sparklefan1234 just broke their's resolution. :orly:

boop_by_otakuap-d6tbrdn.jpg&key=e582a5fe

• Brohoof 2

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939 And @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Salutations everypony, I hope that you are having a phenomenal morning! We may be back at school/work, but that doesn't mean that we have to suddenly be regimented 24/7. With that said, here's my most recent assemblage of boops. I hope it's enough to help get you all through the day!:-P

Image result for mlp boop gif

• Brohoof 8

7 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939 And @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Salutations everypony, I hope that you are having a phenomenal morning! We may be back at school/work, but that doesn't mean that we have to suddenly be regimented 24/7. With that said, here's my most recent assemblage of boops. I hope it's enough to help get you all through the day!:-P

Boop! 

download.jpg.87ab2aaecb4c1442e4cd9bd0b1fce0f6.jpg

• Brohoof 1

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939 and @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Greetings and salutations everypony, I hope that you are having a simply riveting day!:-P

Well, it's the half way point of the week. Only two more days to go until the euphoric, golden heaven known as the weekend. Let's keep morale strong with some boops!:wub:

Image result for mlp boop fan art

• Brohoof 6

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, @Scarlett ChB, @R.D.Dash, @Rikifive, @TBD, @Mesme Rize, @Alexshy, @DashYoshi, @Wannabrony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Johnny1226, @Dark Qiviut, @ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster, @shyabetes3939 and @Jonny Music.:mlp_grin:

Greetings and good morning everypony!:-P

I was about to head out to class, but I simply couldn't pass up an opportunity for some boops! Sigh..., wish me luck.:mlp_please:

Image result for mlp boop

Edited by Rarity the Supreme
  • Brohoof 8