• Brohoof 7

On 6/6/2018 at 7:36 PM, PoisonClaw said:

On 6/6/2018 at 8:21 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

14 hours ago, .Wolfe. said:

Cuddle!

632.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

*cuddles* @Trottermare Galamane, @Leere@meck-can-ik pony, @Gone Airbourne, @Wannabrony, @Nightfall Gloam@Rarity the Supreme, @DashYoshi@Sparklefan1234@ShadOBabe, @Widdershins, @WWolf@Tacodidra@Flutterstep, @TigerGeekGuy, @The_Gobo@Rikifive, @Totally Roseluck, @Alexshy@Nature Tune, @Messy Mane, @Johnny1226, @Pvt. Cerberus, @Larrydog, @The Recherche, @Sliding Bolt, @PoisonClaw, @Kyoshi, @AmarisNsane, @SparklingSwirls, @Princess Moony and @Vintjack Greasymane :3

:kindness: :kindness: :kindness: :kindness: :kindness: :kindness: :kindness: :kindness: :kindness: :kindness: :kindness: :kindness: >w< >w< >w< >w< >w< >w< :catface: :catface: :catface: :catface: :catface: :catface: :catface: :catface: :catface: :catface: :catface: :catface:

(you guys are the sole reason WHY I keep coming back :pout: It's 'cuz y'all are so cuddly) owo 

waK5a7R.gif

xtpHOCh.png

waK5a7R.gif

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 9

Holy shitsicle! D: look how popular my post got. I even got people saying "cuddles n' boops"!

Wow... So it would seem that people respond well to pointless, yet entertaining concepts. It would also play a factor In that the mention system alerts people when they've been mentioned, so the viewing rate grew exponentially at first, before slowing down as the mentions started looping back to people who've already seen it.

Like that movie about the boy who wanted the help everyone. One person mentions three people, and they all see it. Each of them mentions three more people and suddenly we already have 13 people who've viewed the topic in the optimal ammount of time. And that's just with each person mentioning three people!

So the trick to making a popular post, it would seem, would be to make something simple yet elegant, that catches people's attention. The answer should've been so obvious!

I really do amaze myself sometimes.

While I'm here, cuddles for everypony, including @Leere @Califorum @CHA0SXIII @Johnny1226@Trottermare Galamane and so many others who I consider some of my closest friends on the forums.

HUGS~!

Have a cute Moe-girl <3

images.jpeg.d8cd0271caf062b81dc006760eae86ee.jpeg

Also, here's a balloon to go with your Moe-girl :D 

:balloon:

(edited)
9 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

I know @Wannabrony like this gif, so I'm going to give it too him again~! :D

e87.gif

YOUUUU...

Agh, who am I kidding, I love that gif~! :wub: Thank you so much~! And while I'm not sure if you like this gif or not, I sure do and you'll get it! :P

*jumps from high above to hug you :yay:*

Image result for twilight hugs rarity

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 1