ezgif-5-940b3fc7576a.gif
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 8

• 3 weeks later...

Who's awesome? You're awesome!
No take-backs or substitutions allowed.

ezgif-1-e5dcbeb7b179.gif

First, my friends that I follow:

@Altastrofae@Bas, @Bastian@Blivy, @CatCat@Cocokoru@Cwanky@CinnamonPop@Deae Rising Shine~@Derpy Pon-3, @DivineBlur1000, @Dynamo Pad@Emerald Heart, @ExplosionMare@Fasu, @Goofyg23@J.T.@Jesse Terrence@Larksy@Limestone-Pie, @Lord Midnight Madness, @lyrabetes3939@MapleMoon@Muffinnz, @Nsxile@PoisonClaw@Prince Doopliss, @Prospekt@RaraLover@Renegade the Unicorn@Rising Dusk@Rixton@ShadOBabe, @Sherbie@SolarFlare13@Sparklefan1234, @Stone Cold Steve Tuna@Tacodidra@TheRockARooster, @ToastedScone@Windy Breeze@WinterMane

Here's some very awesome officials:

@Dark Horse@Randimaxis@Bakugou Is My Man ❤@Totally Nyx@TBD@Lord Valtasar@Lucky Bolt@TheTaZe@Pathfinder@Meemfestivefox, @Odyssey, @Jedishy

And finally, some peeps I've seen around here that are equally awesome:

@ChB, @Astral Vision@CypherHoof, @Tropical Melody, @Ganaram Inukshuk, @Ninja Pizza BatCat, @ShadowEclipse, @fare67t, @Dark Qiviut, @applesjck, @Twilight Luna, @Longhaul, @Ragland Tiger, @Cagey, @Cash In, @strongwilled_pegasus, @Ultraviolet Phosphor@R.D.Dash, @Flutterstep, @EquesWrestlingEnt, @Pastel Heart@WWolf, @TigerGeekGuy, @Photon Jet, @AveryGamerDude, @LeafFerret, @Yoshi89@TheAnimationFanatic, @Tao, @SpittyPie2005, @Dreambiscuit, @Dawnchaser@Dank Pony Child, @PuddingPonyPal, @Nightfall Gloam, @Hierok, @CookieCake@Wayzer, @Treeglow Flicker, @Deerie, @Dabmanz, @Sondash Studios, @Lyra Heartstrings TR, @Joker Q, @Js250476, @notRem, @zoloft, @Midnight_Danny, @Cyclone1066, @Cyra, @Sonata~, @tylad, @Antagonist, @Will Guide, @Rarity the Snowperior, @Live Spark, @Worldfrog, @Hightlyze, @DasCapschen, @FalconBrony, @Angel_Dust, @Osoka_Topez, @DJ Wolfe, @Frostgage

Now feel free to rock on and rule the universe!

3202d9f6dfaa753707054304a13e2853.gif

• Brohoof 12

1 hour ago, Samurai Equine said:

ezgif-1-e5dcbeb7b179.gif

@Altastrofae@Bas, @Bastian@Blivy, @CatCat@Cocokoru@Cwanky@CinnamonPop@Deae Rising Shine~@Derpy Pon-3, @DivineBlur1000, @Dynamo Pad@Emerald Heart, @ExplosionMare@Fasu, @Goofyg23@J.T.@Jesse Terrence@Larksy@Limestone-Pie, @Lord Midnight Madness, @lyrabetes3939@MapleMoon@Muffinnz, @Nsxile@PoisonClaw@Prince Doopliss, @Prospekt@RaraLover@Renegade the Unicorn@Rising Dusk@Rixton@ShadOBabe, @Sherbie@SolarFlare13@Sparklefan1234, @Stone Cold Steve Tuna@Tacodidra@TheRockARooster, @ToastedScone@Windy Breeze@WinterMane

@Dark Horse@Randimaxis@Bakugou Is My Man ❤@Totally Nyx@TBD@Lord Valtasar@Lucky Bolt@TheTaZe@Pathfinder@Meemfestivefox, @Odyssey, @Jedishy

@ChB, @Astral Vision@CypherHoof, @Tropical Melody, @Ganaram Inukshuk, @Ninja Pizza BatCat, @ShadowEclipse, @fare67t, @Dark Qiviut, @applesjck, @Twilight Luna, @Longhaul, @Ragland Tiger, @Cagey, @Cash In, @strongwilled_pegasus, @Ultraviolet Phosphor@R.D.Dash, @Flutterstep, @EquesWrestlingEnt, @Pastel Heart@WWolf, @TigerGeekGuy, @Photon Jet, @AveryGamerDude, @LeafFerret, @Yoshi89@TheAnimationFanatic, @Tao, @SpittyPie2005, @Dreambiscuit, @Dawnchaser@Dank Pony Child, @PuddingPonyPal, @Nightfall Gloam, @Hierok, @CookieCake@Wayzer, @Treeglow Flicker, @Deerie, @Dabmanz, @Sondash Studios, @Lyra Heartstrings TR, @Joker Q, @Js250476, @notRem, @zoloft, @Midnight_Danny, @Cyclone1066, @Cyra, @Sonata~, @tylad, @Antagonist, @Will Guide, @Rarity the Snowperior, @Live Spark, @Worldfrog, @Hightlyze, @DasCapschen, @FalconBrony, @Angel_Dust, @Osoka_Topez, @DJ Wolfe, @Frostgage

*Scrunches nose and smiles* T thank you!

• Brohoof 3

So it begins...

@Super Splashee The Swedish man always trying to get more post count.

@Blivy Or should I say Cody? For being an awesome friend! (And for listening to James Blunt)

@Samurai Equine For his love of Asian culture and mentioning me in these things even though I don't speak to him a lot.

@Deerie For being an awesome friend herself, amazing drawings and inspiring everyone with Chibird.

@DivineBlur1000 For always making me and everyone else smile with beautiful pones.

@Dark Qiviut For his deep analysis on stuff.

@Treeglow Flicker For drawing, as well as doing everything herself, proving that women can too.

@applesjck Who has left us but was one of the best friends too.

@Derpy Pon-3 Who I haven't heard of recently but was a great guy with the photo fridays.

@Pastel Heart For being such an amazing friend as well. For being with her who I did RP for the first time. (Also is interested in Cuba)

@Stone Cold Steve Tuna For being funny, also being interested in Cuba and for sure one of my best friends even though he isn't a brony.

@Tacodidra For always brohoofing content, he has been a big part of all my brohoofs so far.

@Lucky Bolt Or Lauren? The girl who loves trucks more than everyone else.

@TheRockARooster The Godzilla fan who despite doesn't knowing it he is awesome as well.

@Sparklefan1234 Who has watched the Simpsons as well as me and loves Disney.

@Kyoshi Who has the ability to improve himself but still hasn't found it.

@Windy Breeze For RPing with me and drawing pretty well too. That and her obsession with Soaring.

@ExplosionMare For RPing with me as well.

@Rising Dusk Who I love answering to his status updates in every of his mornings.

@Astral Vision For RPing as well.

@Nsxile For his occasional brohoofs and always commenting in the threads he has already posted in so he doesn't lose his rank of Dragon.

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ Becaue despite we haven't had many interactions you drawed my avatar and that is very cool. You are also a great friend, I can tell.

@Cocokoru Who I also miss since a long time.

@Deae Rising Shine~ And his short, yet effective, status updates.

@Randimaxis For our little competition of music which you clearly won. 

@Totally Nyx For loving Nyx and creating the Boop thread where I have booped and been booped.

@Cagey Who while being terrified of social interaction was and is a great friend.

@Dank Pony Child for her randomness and fun.

@lyrabetes3939 For the long talks, even though we didn't seat on any bench and supporting my fics. Another great friend.

@Mellow Mane Another of my best friends here, DotA player and amazing merch back home.

@Flutterstep For loving Discord like me and because I helped him win alongside some friends.

@SpittyPie2005 Who showed her face and who loves Selena Gomez, a very good friend as well.

@Dynamo Pad For the RP as well.

@Ultraviolet Phosphor For showing me the first real images of other planets I have ever seen.

@Mirage A writer and soon visual artist who I haven't seen in a while either.

@SolarFlare13 For loving F1 and having survived the fire and the virus.

@Cash In Who basically enjoys the same as me: Movies, art, writing and music. And for having survived as well.

@Bas For loving One Punch Man and because he recently became my friend.

@Emerald Heart Who also draws very good and likes to write like me.

@EpicEnergy My Christian friend who Im sure will go to a well deserved heaven after a long and happy life.

@Misscellanio Who has seen every movie and show there is memorizing them completely.

@Yoshi89 Who also likes to write and whose born place isn't quite nice right now.

@Prospekt Or Prospie if I may, who also loves reading and writing like me.

@Muffinnz Who im sure will find happiness and which I will help whenever I can.

And @RaraLover For being my very first friend. You also survived the catastrophes of this year and Im glad you did.

If there is someone missing or I am wrong in something please know that its 1:30 am over here and Im very tired.

• Brohoof 13

2 hours ago, Bastian said:

So it begins...

@Blivy Or should I say Cody? For being an awesome friend! (And for listening to James Blunt)

@Samurai Equine For his love of Asian culture and mentioning me in these things even though I don't speak to him a lot.

@Deerie For being an awesome friend herself, amazing drawings and inspiring everyone with Chibird.

@DivineBlur1000 For always making me and everyone else smile with beautiful pones.

@Treeglow Flicker For drawing, as well as doing everything herself, proving that women can too.

@Derpy Pon-3 Who I haven't heard of recently but was a great guy with the photo fridays.

@Pastel Heart For being such an amazing friend as well. For being with her who I did RP for the first time. (Also is interested in Cuba)

@Stone Cold Steve Tuna For being funny, also being interested in Cuba and for sure one of my best friends even though he isn't a brony.

@Tacodidra For always brohoofing content, he has been a big part of all my brohoofs so far.

@TheRockARooster The Godzilla fan who despite doesn't knowing it he is awesome as well.

@Windy Breeze For RPing with me and drawing pretty well too. That and her obsession with Soaring.

@Rising Dusk Who I love answering to his status updates in every of his mornings.

@Nsxile For his occasional brohoofs and always commenting in the threads he has already posted in so he doesn't lose his rank of Dragon.

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ Becaue despite we haven't had many interactions you drawed my avatar and that is very cool. You are also a great friend, I can tell.

@Totally Nyx For loving Nyx and creating the Boop thread where I have booped and been booped.

@Cagey Who while being terrified of social interaction was and is a great friend.

@lyrabetes3939 For the long talks, even though we didn't seat on any bench and supporting my fics. Another great friend.

@Mellow Mane Another of my best friends here, DotA player and amazing merch back home.

@Flutterstep For loving Discord like me and because I helped him win alongside some friends.

@SpittyPie2005 Who showed her face and who loves Selena Gomez, a very good friend as well.

@Ultraviolet Phosphor For showing me the first real images of other planets I have ever seen.

@Cash In Who basically enjoys the same as me: Movies, art, writing and music. And for having survived as well.

@EpicEnergy My Christian friend who Im sure will go to a well deserved heaven after a long and happy life.

@Misscellanio Who has seen every movie and show there is memorizing them completely.

@Yoshi89 Who also likes to write and whose born place isn't quite nice right now.

And @RaraLover For being my very first friend. You also survived the catastrophes of this year and Im glad you did.

If there is someone missing or I am wrong in something please know that its 1:30 am over here and Im very tired.

You went to a lot of effort my friend thank you and keep being awesome! 

• Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, Bastian said:

So it begins...

You're awesome too

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Bastian said:

So it begins...

I hope I make the list next time :ButtercupLaugh:

5 hours ago, DivineBlur1000 said:

You’re more awesome than me @DivineBlur1000:twi:

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

ezgif-1-e5dcbeb7b179.gif

Thank you my friend!

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Bastian said:

So it begins...

You're awesome too

• Brohoof 4