Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oh Hi..... Somepony said today is for me?

Derpy

Dear @Starlight Glimmer,

I know I might have said this before, but I want to say thank you for always being an awesome and true friend. You taught me that hope will always be with you when you helped bring hope back into my life.

@VinylWubs @Lazy Ferret @Mothra @Dixie92 @Canteen_the_unstable @Dark Qiviut @DivineTime1000 @Emerald Heart @GeneralDirection @JoeScoutK9 @Lektra Bolt @Lord Valtasar @Pastel Heart @RaraLover @Tacodidra @ExplosionMare @Samurai Equine @Windy Breeze @PawelS @Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash @Astral Vision @SolarFlare13 @Stardust* @TBD @The Wife of Hawks @TheRockARooster @TomDaBombMLP @Twilight Luna @Will Guide 

Thank you so much for being such awesome and amazing friends. Whether we chatted through PM's, status updates, discussed commissions, or through roleplays. You've all made my time on the forum here so much fun and enjoyable. Here's to many more years of fun, memorable and amazing times on the forum! ^_^ 

• Brohoof 5

Never would have seen this if I wasn't mentioned here myself. Let's start with my main friends here. These people have stood through me thick and thin and I owe everything really to them for talking with me, about my characters, ideas, and ourselves. I hope that our friendships last forever and I love you all like family. I don't really have the time for personalized messages for all of you at the moment but, you are all very special people to me and I am not sure where I would be without you all. I regret quitting this forum because I left you all behind for a year...that was my mistake but I am here to stay. Hopefully forever.

@Oleks @ExplosionMare @Blitz Boom @Kujamih @Emerald Heart @Blitzo @CloudMistDragon @LyraLover @Mellow Mane @Rainy Day @OneTrick @Tacodidra @Loud Opinion @Kadae @Pentium100 @Flow 

Now as for ponies, well...

@Queen Chrysalis

Don't know if this is the right one but Chrysalis, I appreciate you. I really do...you were doing what you thought was best for your hive.

@Nightmare Moon

I also appreciate you aswell! All hail the eternal night!

@Twilight Sparkle

You and I are so much alike, really. I love you.

@Starlight Glimmer

Your reformation brought me into the show, without you none of this would never be possible.

@Derpy

You are a really cute pony, you know?

@Trixie

You have the honor of being one of my first cartoon crushes!

• Brohoof 5

Dear @Dynamo Pad

It's always awesome to RP with you. You're such a cool guy and your knowledge of gaming is awesome. 

Daer @Lazy Ferret

You're an amazing friend to have. I hope we get to RP again someday. 

Dear @Califorum

You're quite the cool guy. You have a crazy passion for history and geography and I love it. 

Dear @ExplosionMare

You're such a great RPer and you pixel art is so cute!

• Brohoof 4

Dear, everypony listed here,

Thank You for being my My Best Forum Friends For Five-ever! 

Sparkle Squad

@ChB,@Shrug,@Totally Nyx,@TheRockARooster @Denim&Venöm

@Kyoshi @Dark Qiviut @Woohoo @RDDash @Megas @Pandora

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 8

@Derpy

Well this is a nice thread. :) Always been a fan of you, and hope for the very best to you, moving forward. Most muffin recipes I know are in Danish, but you can never go wrong with white chocolate chip, coco muffins. :3

https://kitchencents.com/chocolate-white-chocolate-chip-muffins/

This one looks good, and definitely one I'll give a bash eventually too. ^_^

As for messages... Gorsh, I can hardly figure out who to tag. All I can remember right now?

@Rising Dusk @EQ_Theta @Storm Shine @Moonlit @Sekel @FanOfManyShows @Widdershins  @Randimaxis @Califorum @C. Thunder Dash @Illiad Easle @Kujamih @abrony-mouse @GingerLightning @Catpone Cerberus @Windy Breeze @Galaxical Phoenix @Handsome Changeling

Probably more, but can't remember any right now. To all these, and more I've written with throughout the years: Have a wonderful time, and do your best to stay safe. ^_^ May muffins be in your future.

• Brohoof 4

Muffins For All Mine Friends!

@CowBoyKid@Platinum Night@Rainy Day@Midnight Danny@Nsxile 🔥🐲@SpongeBobsLittlePony@TomDaBombMLP, @Sherbie-kun <3@Windy Breeze 🥧@Bas@LegoshiLunA@Dark Qiviut@Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️@Derpy Pon-3@Bastian@Deerie@applesjck@Splashee, @Goofyg24, @Blivy@Samurai Equine@Batoloratura@Dynamo Pad@Ninetales@FeatherStream@Arc Flash@.Wolfe.@Valtacio De la Creme@Creamtastic Jeric@EpicEnergy@Crimson storm@DEFENDER, @Thankful Brony 2,@Tacolantern@AJ2489@Sylvester, @Dabmanz, @Rainbow heart 55@Flutterstep@Mirage@Rhythm Red@Pat Thundersnow@Soren Peregrine@Wannabrony@Bonbon Feri, @Crosswind, @Fluttershy Friend @Alexshy, @CypherHoof, @Longhaul ,@Blitz Boom, @ShadOBabe, @King of Canterlot, @Jade Fire, @Silenz Veritas, @SushiSub, @PiratePony, @ChB, @Rarity the Supreme, @shadowwarp940, @Nightfall Gloam, @RB30DETT, @kaiser5578, @Duality, @Matraxial Artemis, @Rikifive@Sparklefan1234, @meck-can-ik pony, @Nightmare Terror, @Royce@Vintjack Greasymane, @DashYoshi, @Sliding Bolt, @Deae Rising Shine~, @The Recherche, @Key Sharkz, @Nature Tune, @Twilight-Sparkle17, @Twilight Luna, @Nightfall Thunder, @Dark Horse, @TheTaZe, @Cash In, @Twilight Sparkle is best, @Kind Claw, @YourElectricityBill, @UglyBTD, @Nye, @Totally Totally, @Rixton, @Princess Lulu <3~, @TheRockARooster

And For Team Moon

@Mirage @BornAgainBrony @Rainbow Cloud @Pixel Dusk @DivineLight1000 @Twilight Luna @Jedishy @Darkhorse @Crimson storm @Arc Flash @Jeric @Disky Bolt @Simcity11100 @MidnightDawn @Nightmare Moon @Moonfire Dusk @SharpWit @ILoveRara @R.D.Dash @Sondash Studios @Amanita @core578 @Cloudz @Script Chime @Alex2002ita @TBD @Alexshy @Lord Valtasar @Fluttershy4ever @PathfinderCS @NightmareLuna1996

@Derpy

Top 30 My Little Muffin GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Brohoof 12

Dear @Rarity

You shine more brightly than all of your gems put together. Your theatrics are Equestria's theatrics, your successes are Equestria's successes, your lessons learned are Equestria's lessons learned.

You make this show for me. I love you, but in a totally platonic way! And your voice actress is super dope too!

Keep being that amazing setter of trends that you are, dear pony.

May you have all the best of everything,
From Sunny Fox, your ardent admirer.

• Brohoof 3

Dear Gabby,

I think you are an amazing member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Your radiating positivity and willingness to help is admirable and you make on hell of a mail griffin! Love you, girl!

• Brohoof 5

Dear Princess Celestia,

This past year has been a wild one and while I've made some nice new friends, I'd love to make many more this year!

Thanks to @Ziggy + Angel + Rain for originally introducing me to these forums, to @Califorum for some nice chats, to @Splashee for good vibes, to @Jeric for doing a fantastic job of working in the background for us all, to @Rikifive for always welcoming newcomers without fail, to @Randimaxis for support and great conversation, and to everypony else I've had the pleasure of interacting with! I hope to get to know more of you better! :yay:

With love and kind regards,

Kadae

• Brohoof 3

Dear @Princess Celestia,
I want you to know that you are my favorite princess of all time. I remember when it was just you who was ruling Equestria, and I dedicated my loyalty to your solar empire. Now that there are far more princesses, I am grateful and welcome them just as much, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for you. As a princess with her own royal guards, you may not need any of the soldiers from the asian side of Equestria. But you, and many others, are the reason why I have dawned a suit of armor. I'll always be there to protect those I care about, and if you ever need my help defending Equestria in any way, I will not hesitate. I'll gladly follow any orders you give me.

Thank you for being such an awesome princess.

Also, I want to mention that I've managed to make so many friends along the way! More than I've ever had in my entire life, and they've changed my life for the better.
The top three I want to mention first are.... My eternal bro for life that I wish was my real bro, @Stone Cold Steve Tuna, and the first friends I ever made here, @DivineZebra1000 and @ShadODerp.
Along the way, @Emerald Heart became like a sister to me.  I heard others have been keeping me in their thoughts as well; like my friends  @TomDaBombMLP, @TheRockARooster, and @Rising Dusk. I still cherish other friends too, like @PoisonClaw, @Nsxile , and @Sparklefan1234 (I swear, some day I WILL find a way to get on that Sparkle Squad, so help me~!). I wish nothing but the best for @Kujamih, @GeneralDirection, and @Platinum Night. And there's SO many friends I've made a long the way that I can't even begin to name them all, but I hope they know I am thinking of them too. :mlp_yeehaa:

If this letter hasn't rattled on too long, I'd also like to give a special mention to the friends that I've been roleplaying with. I'm just a humble little writer, but without these precious friends, I know my story wouldn't be half as big as what it became. So a special thanks also goes to @Dynamo Pad, @Pastel Heart, @Astral Vision, @ExplosionMare, @C. Thunder Dash, @Kronos the Revenant, @Ragland Tiger, @CameoShadowness, @PawelS, @Windy Breeze, and all the many others that have come and gone through my roleplay, and hopefully the many more that might join us in the future. :mlp_rarity:

Last of all, in closing, be sure to do something nice for @Derpy too. She deserves it for being such a great mailmare.

Forever loyally yours,
-Samurai Equine.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 4

For all the ponies I knew, I've interacted, I've been mentioned by, I've roleplayed with, I've befriended, and those I just met and never interacted, thank you all for simply being here and never left the forums, and for those who left, thank you for all the cool moments you guys have done and for joining the forums!

@Toshigami Equine @ExplosionMare @WWolf @Kujamih @Mediocre Mare @Aurelion Star @Splashee @Jeric @Dynamo Pad @Pastel Heart @Boulder Dash @WinterMane @Winter Breeze @Bastian @TomDaBombMLP @Flying Pencil @LyraLover 💚 @Twilight Luna @yungsparkle7 @Flutterstep @Ecto Storm @Mirage @Emerald Claus @Platinum Night @Rainbow Cloud @Nsxile 🔥🐲 @TheAnimationFanatic @Pandora 🐼 @Lucky Bolt @Misty Breeze @Cyclone 1066 @Arc Flash @Crystal_bar @CosmicSpark @EpicEnergy @Randimaxis @Flow @J.T. @Koncova @Le Trotteur Sauvage @Larksy 💤🤐🏒🎈 @Writer Rhyme @Longhaul @RaraLover @Miss @Prospekt @TheRockARooster @Photon Jet @shadowprince2 @Sherbie-kun <3 @SolarFlare13  @silvermoon15000 @Sparklefan1234 @raykv423 @strongwilled_pegasus @Cagey @Kyoshi @PawelS @Blitz Boom @Widdershins @StarrySkyDash @Hawks is my man @cuteycindyhoney @TheCuteChangeling @Treeglow Flicker @Dynamo Pad @C. Thunder Dash @Writer Rhyme @CypherHoof 🐎 @Eren Jaeger @Jedishy @Califorum @Totally Lyra @Rising Dusk @Denim&Venöm @PoisonClaw @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @Will Guide @AppleButt @Dark Horse @HereComesTom @Luna @GeneralDirection @Rikifive @Jesse Terrence @Tropical Melody @Pathfinder @Midnight @Midnight Danny @Rainy Day @IronM17 @Arc Flash  @Califorum @Illiad Easle            

@Ast3roidOwl @Princess Crystallina @Kyuvania  

And this is also for @Derpy @Spitfire @Soarin' and for the other characters I known!

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 12

Dear MLP forum,

I have been active for the past four years, and I would like to say that thank you for being there for me as my second home. It hasn't been easy or great in the past four years. I've been struggling with a lots of problems that makes me feel alone and not knowing how to share it to anyone in real life. The forum have me become a bit more open and allowing myself to express and cope with these struggles I was facing without having to keep it bottled up.  I don't know how I will end up if it wasn't for this forum. Now because of this, I'm less afraid to show my feelings to others and being a bit more open to express it without feeling insecure. It also has helped me do a bit better now in real life as well, as I'm now able to show it in real life to the people who I cared and love.   While my problem and struggles hasn't gone away, I can say I'm bit stronger now to how to cope with it. 

I thank you my friends and staffs here for making this place my second home. While we laughs, cry, being angry at each other, etcs, we are going through it together. And that what makes this forum specials.  It's almost a year since I become RP staff here. Even though I'm just RP staff, I do admit this forum isn't all perfect and glittery, as there some who has left because of it. Because they didn't get the same opportunity as me and some others here. And that sadden me to see them leave because the issues they faced here. I, want to make sure as a term of giving back the community for everything this forum has done for me, that in some way I too, wants to make this place a second home to anypony here old or new!

• Brohoof 3