Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oh Hi..... Somepony said today is for me?

Derpy

So umm somepony in a brown robe told me today is for me? And if I had ideas for something you ponies could do you might get a badge? Well I love delivering mail. So today share your own letter to somepony from the show. Or maybe even deliver a nice note to people profiles here and let me know? Or oooh even better share a good muffin recipe? 

Derpy Hooves Love For - Derpy Muffins , Free Transparent Clipart -  ClipartKey

• Brohoof 8

• This topic was featured and pinned

Dear @Princess Celestia @Princess Luna @Chrysalis and Tempest Shadow:

You four will always be my favorite ponies ever and I thank you for always being so awesome and amazing and friendly!

Dear @Tacodidra @Twilight Luna @TomDaBombMLP @Midnight Danny @LyraLover @RaraLover @Samurai Equine @Mellow Mane @King of Canterlot @Dynamo Pad @CloudMistDragon @TheRockARooster and so many others: Thank you all for being my friend and for always helping me through the dark spots of life! Truly, you guys are the meaning of the phrase "Friendship is Magic"

• Brohoof 7

To the Mane Six, I’d like to tell you once again that I will always love each and every one of you to the end of time. :adorkable: There is never a time of day when I’m not thinking about you all and I hope you know how much you all mean to me. :kindness: When I see you together, it always makes me smile, no matter what day it is, no matter how I may feel, no matter what the situation of the world is. :rarity:  You have saved my life in more ways than I can describe and you have achieved so much together over the past years. :mlp_icwudt: We’re all here because of you and no matter what happens, I’ll always be right here... ❤️

I love you... :wub:

To @Twilight Sparkle, @Pinkie Pie, @Applejack, @Rarity, @Fluttershy and @Rainbow Dash!

image.thumb.png.2baa6ec03a26125d0a083be7e60c02eb.png

And of course to my forum friends, I can’t get to you all because there is so many of you but here are twenty-one particular individuals who I’d love to thank. :pinkie: @DivineTime1000, @Midnight Danny, @AppleButt, @Sparklefan1234, @LyraLover, @Tacodidra, @TheRockARooster, @ExplosionMare, @Twilight Luna, @Lucky Bolt, @RaraLover, @Rising Dusk, @Rainy Day, @King of Canterlot, @SolarFlare13, @Samurai Equine, @Sonic Shimmer, @Mitternacht, @CowBoyKid@Astral Souland @Pandora. You guys help make everyday special and I know that every time I log on to the forum, you’ll all be there ready to make each other feel good. You have no idea how strong you are. I love you all! :wub:

• Brohoof 8

Well, I have 2 letters if I can do that @Derpy... :twismile:

Dear @Twilight Sparkle @Applejack @Pinkie Pie @Fluttershy @Rarity @Rainbow Dash and @Spike,

You truly are the most awesome, wonderful and kind ponies that I've ever met from this show and I will always love you soooo much, especially @Rarity cuz you are my number 1 favorite pony of all time. :D Also available for Countess Coloratura/Rara for opening the door for me to see what friendship could be. :Rara:

Your big fan, Midnight Danny. :wub:

And the other letter:

Dear @DivineTime1000, @CowBoyKid, @TomDaBombMLP, @KotPackowy, @EpicEnergy, @LyraLover@RaraLover, @AppleButt and @Sparklefan1234,

Thank you so much for being with me and being my awesome friend that I've ever had. Without you all I still had no friends and I really was very lonely for not having any friends since childhood. I will always love you guys so much from the bottom of my heart forever! :wub:

Your awesome and best friend forever, Midnight Danny. ;)

Edited by Midnight Danny
  • Brohoof 5

Dear Applejack,

i just wanted to tell you that you are my favourite character from the show.Your honesty is kinda underappreciated and you should keep telling the truth no matter what other ponies (or creatures) say.

- Atlunaz

(hope thats enough i suck at writing letters:unsure:)

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, DivineTime1000 said:

Dear @Princess Celestia @Princess Luna @Chrysalis and Tempest Shadow:

You four will always be my favorite ponies ever and I thank you for always being so awesome and amazing and friendly!

Dear @Tacodidra @Twilight Luna @TomDaBombMLP @Midnight Danny @LyraLover @RaraLover @Samurai Equine @Mellow Mane @King of Canterlot @Dynamo Pad @CloudMistDragon @TheRockARooster and so many others: Thank you all for being my friend and for always helping me through the dark spots of life! Truly, you guys are the meaning of the phrase "Friendship is Magic"

Dear @DivineTime1000:

You're very welcome! :coco: Being friendly to someone so sweet is no trouble at all! :kindness:

• Brohoof 3

Dear @Rarity,

I really admire your generosity and creativity in making your designs! I know your friends all appreciate your work so much! Keep on doing what you do.

ps - could I get a dress from you? Something black and white with rainbow accents would be nice :D

Crunchypuff

• Brohoof 2

Dear @Starlight Glimmer and @Trixie

Thank you for being such shining examples of how we don't need to be defined by our pasts. It's an inspiration to see two people help each other (or in some cases just the other) better themselves without sacrificing what makes them who they are. Not only this but to see you both succeed in spite of your troubled history means the world to me. I truly hope you're both very happy together.

Your sincerely, 

Rainy Day

Dearest forum friends, 

Thank you so much for welcoming me to the site, creating amazing work, collectively appreciating the show and even helping me to make my own fan works. It had been a while since I passionately engaged with a fandom before MLP but I'm so glad that because of this forum I get to prolong my enjoyment of the show and its characters for who knows how much longer. I would like to tag you all here but I worry it would make the reply far too big and I'd hate to shave it down and have people feel left out :blush:

Yours with kindness, 

Rainy Day

And Lastly :mlp_yeehaa:

For Derpy, 

Here's a very tasty muffin recipe:

100 grams of butter, 1 1/4 cups milk,  four tablespoons golden syrup, one teaspoon baking soda, two cups plain white flour, 1/2 cup rolled oats, one teaspoon baking powder 2/3 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup coconut, and one large egg.

And that's with a caramel filling! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

This is difficult... There are so many amazing ponies I could send it to. :rarity: But there's one pony without whom I wouldn't be here. When I started watching MLP, it was Pinkie Pie with her dedication to making everypony happy, her endless positivity, the random songs she broke out into... really everything about her that made me a brony. Thanks so much for that, Pinkie! :kindness: I not only ended up finding a new favorite show I enjoyed for all of its nine seasons, but also the most wonderful community I've ever been part of – this one right here. I've made so many great friends here, I could fill this post with mentions. :coco:

*hugs @DivineTime1000, @TomDaBombMLP and everyone else reading this* :rarity:

*additional hugs for all the lovely ponies in Equestria, especially Coco* :eager:

• Brohoof 4

Dear @Princess Celestia

I probably bother you too much, but as always, you're the best pony. Never think otherwise.

Hope you're doing well and enjoying retirement! Have lots of adventures out there!

Love,

ShadO

Dear Ahuizotl,

Hope all is well in the Tenochtitlan Basin! Hope potential artifact thieves have been staying away.

Tell your tribesponies I said hello, and give your cats a pet from me!

Your biggest fan,

ShadO

• Brohoof 3

Spoiler

Dear @TheRockARooster,

Thank you for being there for me when I returned. You're one of my favorite people here on the Forums, and one of my closest friends. I love you with all my heart!

Love,

Emmy

--

Spoiler

Dear @Samurai Equine,

You're the best bug brother EVER! I love talking to you, and it so amazing that I will always have you to rely one! I'll love you forever! I'm so glad we met each other.

Love,

Sis

• Brohoof 2

Step 1
Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 12-hole, 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan.

Step 2
Sift flour into a bowl. Using fingertips, rub butter into flour until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in sugar.

Step 3
Make a well in centre of flour mixture. Add blueberries, milk and egg. Gently stir until just combined. Spoon mixture into prepared holes. Bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre of 1 muffin comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve.
blueberry-muffins-84243-1.jpeg
  • Brohoof 5

To @Twilight Sparkle @Rainbow Dash @Applejack @Pinkie Pie @Fluttershy @Rarity @Derpy @Bon Bon @Lyra Heartstrings @Spike @Princess Celestia @Princess Luna and all of Equestria.

Thank you for the kindness and impact you've left on my life and making everything great for me, my life would not have changed in such a great way if not for you.

*hugs*

D1E68F35-DA61-457B-8FC8-C079505E3954.gif.f8979eb1d4ddd6f3aa799b245b4ead82.gif

To @Dreambiscuit @SixShooterOutlaw @9th Doctor Whooves @AJ2489 @Alexshy @AlphaPegasister @Altastrofae 🌊 @Amanita@AngelsNight @Anneal @Annie @applesjck @AppleButt @Arc Flash @AriaTheLovely @Aurora Wolf @Bakugou is my Man @Bastian @BlackWater627 @Blitz Boom @BloodDrops @bubbleteapony @Cagey @Cash_In @CastletonSnob @chaosprincess @ChB @ChikaChan @Cinnamon Coffee @CinnamonPop @Cookie <3 @CrystalRarity @cuteycindyhoney @Cyclone 1066 @Cwanky @Dabmanz @darkwingmare @Dark Bun @Dark Horse @Dark Qiviut @DashYoshi @Deae Rising Shine~ @Denim&Venöm @Dita_B @Diva Pony @DivineSpirit1000@Dynamo Pad @Drago Ryder @Ecto Storm @Emerald Heart @Emiko Gale @Envy @EpicEnergy @Eren Jaeger @ExplosionMare @FlitterFlutter @FlutterAether @Fluttershutter @Fluttershy Friend @Fluttershyfan94 @Flutterstep @Forbidden Gummy Bear @gamecubeguy214 @GarlandSouls@GeneralDirection @Golden Lyrics @Happy Heart @Harmony Spark @HereComesTom @iceestarz @Infernus @Jackie Snack @Jade Fire @Jasmine @Jedishy @Jeric @Johnny1226 @Julnt @King of Canterlot @Kujamih@Kyoshi @Lady Kiriness @Lavo @Le Trotteur Sauvage @Lektra Bolt @Light Blade @Literally Snails @Longhaul @Lord Bradley @Lord Valtasar @Lucky Bolt @luftschloss @Luna the Great of all the Russias @Lunaholic @Lunar Echo @Lunar Glow @Lulaypp @Madame Rarity @Mammon @Marciblook @Megas @Mentis Soliloquy @Meson Bolt @Midnight Blossom @Midnight Danny @MidnightFire1222@Millennium Shadow @Mini @Miss @Misty Breeze @Moondrop 💧 @Nightfall Gloam @Nsxile 🔥🐲 @Odyssey @Pandora 🐼 @Pastel Heart @Pathfinder @Phosphor @Pinkie_Pi @Platinum Night @Platinum Sonnet @PonkiePoo @Princess Moonlight @Prospekt @PuddingPonyPal @Rainy Day @Randimaxis @RaraLover @Rarity the Snowperior @Reality Check @Renegade the Unicorn @Rising Dusk @Rulerofblocks @RulesofRarity @Sabrinie @Samurai Equine @Sapphire Lightning @SaraEH @ShadOBabe @Sherbie-kun <3 @Shimmer Sparkle 🎈🎈🎈 @Sliding Bolt @Snow @SolarFlare13 @Sonic Shimmer @Sparklefan1234 @SparklingSwirls @Splashee  @Stardust* @Stardust Balance @Starlighty  @StarrySkyDash @Stellafera@Stone Cold Steve Tuna @StormBlaze @strongwilled_pegasus @Summer Breeze @Sunamena @Sweet Palette @Sweet Pen @Synniken @Tacodidra @Tao @Techno Universal @TheGleaner @thegoodhen @Thuja @Thunderbass (Ceased)@TigerGeekGuy @ToastedScone @TomDaBombMLP @Totally Nyx @TotallyNotNyx @Treeglow Flicker @Tropical Melody @Twilight Luna @Twisted Cyclone 🚓 @Unicorncob @Valencia @Vampira Heart @Victoria Sponge @VinylWubs @WanderingPony @Widdershins @Will Guide @Windy Breeze @Writer Rhyme @Yellow Diamond @Yoshi89 @You @Yoye Wolfgrel @Zeal Crown @zigragirl .

Thank you for making my time here on the forums great and I love you all as well as grateful to you all eternally.

*hugs*

8226FB66-05F3-4451-B220-45ED4DD5AAF3.gif.86ec162c930783cbeb642cf395f2ef55.gif

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 16

Dearest @Derpy,

I know you (probably) aren’t in the habit of opening other ponies’ mail, so here’s a letter just for you (you can ask Cheerilee for help reading the big words).

You’re a beautiful pony and I just want to hug the stuffing out of you. You inspire me every day to be the best at everything I attempt, and to pick myself up and try again whenever something goes wrong.

Today I’m wearing my Derpy t-shirt with your lovable image emblazoned across the front, in honor of your special day. I made it myself and I wear it with pride.

Happy Derpy Day!!

Love,

Dreambiscuit

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 3

Oh Derp!

it's 22 hours after this topic was uploaded and I nearly missed it. 

(Please note that I can't put the cursor at the end of a group of tags below via mobile device without causing problems so unfortunately I'm going to have to put the majority of my message back up here)

To the majority of the MLP characters I'm so glad to have spent time in your world as Will Guide. Being in Equestria as the second home every weekend was a beautiful experience. And it especially nice getting to hang out with the stallions of the world. Not to mention getting to know the non pony races of Equestria as well from Dragons to Changelings to Kirins.

@MidnightFire1222, @MonsoonVisionz, @Cagey, @Oblivion

@The Wife of Hawks among others, I like to thank you for providing all the artwork of my characters and @Kyoshi for my signature

Despite the chaos that happened in the real world for the past 365 days I'm still happily here on the Forums, seeing all you guys getting along. And I'm glad to have met you all.

A shout-out to @ggg-2, @Brainstorm, @KirbyFluttershy, @HereComesTom, and several others who contributed to my topics

Well in addition to my usual friends, @Libra@Stickman, The Legend, @Lektra Bolt @Loyal Defender, @Emperor Azurailo, @Eren Jaeger, @TheRockARooster, @Mesme Rize, @Matraxial Artemi, @Aurora Wolf

Edited by Will Guide
Giving credit to the artists who made artwork of my character
  • Brohoof 8

I just can't think of one pony to send it to. There are so many amazing ponies that played a part in my journey as a brony. :rarity: But really, if it weren't for all of the Mane Six, I probably wouldn't be here today. Seeing their friendship bringing them together, all the adventures they shared and of course, all the memories they made over the years are just a few reasons why I love the show, and why I joined the pony community. :ninjadash:

Then there's Rara  a real turning point in my life. :Rara: Without her, I wouldn't be the person I am today. I've experienced many emotional struggles in my early years as a brony, but Rara helped me to cope through all of them and keep my spirits high. Thank you for everything, Rara! :kindness:

Finally, there's all my forum friends. ^_^ There are just too many to list in this post, but I want to thank all of you for your friendships. :mlp_yeehaa: I'm grateful to call every single one of you my friend and I hope in the many years to come, that we will stay together strong and make many more wonderful memories! :twi: Thanks to you, and everyone else on the forums, for making this community a very special place to be. :pinkie:

*hugs @DivineTime1000, @TomDaBombMLP, @Midnight Danny and everyone else here, plus all the wonderful ponies in Equestria* :adorkable:

*and very special hugs for Rara* :wub:

• Brohoof 4

Today I’m gonna make my forums members letters:

Dear @Splashee,

Thank you for being my best forums friend here and for teaching me so much about gaming/coding.

Dear @WWolf,

Thanks for chatting with me when you can whether we’re just being goofy or talking about our days. I also appreciate playing PonyTown with you as well.

Dear @Sparklefan1234,

Thank you for always being a super friend and for showing off all your cool signatures.

Dear @Samurai Equine, @Windy Breeze, @Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash, @PawelS, @Kronos the Revenant, @Ragland Tiger, @Astral Vision, @Pastel Heart@GeneralDirection, @Loud Opinion, and @Califorum,

Thank you so much for the fun role plays that we do together. I really enjoy creating characters with all of you and having regular conversations as well.

• Brohoof 9