Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

13 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I CHANGED MY MIND!!! NONE OF YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO ME!!! HATE ME!!! :angry:

Don't ask me that Croissants... D: Is imposible for me to hate you no matter what you do

• Hugs 1

11 hours ago, Hadrien said:

Aaaaawwww, sorry I haven't been on much, I've been dealing with some stuff, but I'm back and ready to talk your ears off :P
Also, I feel bad because everyone tagged multiple people and I just tagged one so......

ROUND 2 !!!!!!

@Shiny Silvermoon
@Dynamo Pad
@TheRockARooster
@Felis Amafeles
@StrawberryMilk Simp
@BoopMan
@Props Valroa
@Comrade Friendship
@Iforgotmybrain
@Skylight Scintillate
@Tacodidra
@Florana
@MidnightFire1222
@LizardQueen

And, of course, @Planeswalker Silky

You guys are the best most heartwarming, affectionnate, encouraging and inspiring people I've met. I'm very lucky to know each and everyone of you and will be forever grateful for your friendship ! 
:mlp_pinkie::mlp_icwudt::fluttershy::sneer::rarity::twismile:

Awww, Hadrien... It makes me a little flustered, to be named among such sweet and delightful members. It is always a treat to see your posts, and the lucky feeling is mutual, my friend. Please, by all means, continue to talk our ears off!! I would not have it any other way, hehehe. ❤️

• smile 2
  • Hugs 1

13 hours ago, Hadrien said:

Aaaaawwww, sorry I haven't been on much, I've been dealing with some stuff, but I'm back and ready to talk your ears off :P
Also, I feel bad because everyone tagged multiple people and I just tagged one so......

ROUND 2 !!!!!!

@Shiny Silvermoon
@Dynamo Pad
@TheRockARooster
@Felis Amafeles
@StrawberryMilk Simp
@BoopMan
@Props Valroa
@Comrade Friendship
@Iforgotmybrain
@Skylight Scintillate
@Tacodidra
@Florana
@MidnightFire1222
@LizardQueen

And, of course, @Planeswalker Silky

You guys are the best most heartwarming, affectionnate, encouraging and inspiring people I've met. I'm very lucky to know each and everyone of you and will be forever grateful for your friendship ! 
:mlp_pinkie::mlp_icwudt::fluttershy::sneer::rarity::twismile:

omigosh-rainbow.gif

Guys, guys best pony Hadrien tagged me!!!

Seriously though, thanks man you're the best and could totally be the princess of friendship :twi:

Big hugs to you!

full.gif

Some cool people I've met here include:

@Hadrien :love:

@Verdant Shy

@Clawdeen

@Planeswalker Silky

@IsochronalYetSublime

@RainbowSans2010

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 3

24 minutes ago, Comrade Friendship said:

omigosh-rainbow.gif

Guys, guys best pony Hadrien tagged me!!!

Seriously though, thanks man you're the best and could totally be the princess of friendship :twi:

Big hugs to you!

full.gif

Some cool people I've met here include:

@Hadrien :love:

@Verdant Shy

@Clawdeen

@Planeswalker Silky

@IsochronalYetSublime

@RainbowSans2010

Aaaawwww, my sweet friendship comrade. You're so sweet ! You even put picture of my favourite pony. Big hugs back ! And I'm only just as great as the people around me, so really it's you who's the best :mlp_toldya:

2 hours ago, Florana said:

Awww, Hadrien... It makes me a little flustered, to be named among such sweet and delightful members. It is always a treat to see your posts, and the lucky feeling is mutual, my friend. Please, by all means, continue to talk our ears off!! I would not have it any other way, hehehe. ❤️

You deserve it for being the sweetest and jolliest of Dark Souls enjoyer on here :mlp_smug::mlp_toldya:

• Delighted Giggle 2
  • smile 1
  • Party! 1

18 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

12 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I see no plural form for either of these words so I thought I was following the rules. :mlp_wat:

Well, I guess since nopony on MLPF can count past one then I won't either...:mlp_yeehaa:

And of course, I gotta give a special hug to @Sparklefan1234 and @Dark Qiviut! Who could ask for better friends? :mlp_yeehaa:

hugs4you.gif.954d3e25bde59dbf4abc9a25b55645be.gif

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Where do I even begin with the amount of amazing friends I’ve made on these forums?

There’s too many wonderful people to count but I will try to make a coherent list!

From the forums staff:

@Planeswalker Silky @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Firefighter @Cash In @Hugs SilkALot

My longest friends:

@Tacodidra @Twilight Luna @Misty Shadow @Rikifive @RaraLover @Sparklefan1234 @Treeglow Flicker  @EpicEnergy @Flutterstep @PoisonClaw @TheRockARooster @Silly Druid @RDDash @Rising Dusk

And my other newer friends:

@Felis Amafeles @Hadrien @Sophie @BoopMan

Thank you all and so many more so much for being my friend all these years! You are all absolutely wonderful and amazing!

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 13

You guys are absolutely fantastic and I adore each and every one of you who has enriched my life in some way or showed me support during my darkest of times. I'm very flawed but I always try to shine or bring out the best in others despite of that. However, I still fall as if my wings were somehow broken. Those of you who didn't give up on me and still saw the best in what I try to do will forever be in my hearts <3 I am inspired today to be at my best and it's all because of you. :( The list of those involved is just too large to even add, some are hidden, some are public but you know who you are -- you are always precious to me. I will have to blog more or something in order to properly express my growth and sentiments <3 

I would also like to give a special shout out to @Hugs SilkALot who is a freakin saint for being there even when I was one evasive creature dead set on pushing lovely things away from me <3 You didn't give up on me so it's only fair I pester you and return the favour. :orly:

I may be focusing more on real life matters but I hope it is not interpreted as indifference. I am very grateful to the MLPF staff who work behind the scenes to keep the site running and maintained in some way <3 We're a team and we're in this together. I'll always be on call when needed by any staffer or user <3 

Also, you can blame @Shiny Silvermoon who encouraged many to demand a delay on the being stuck on the moon. *gigglefits* Hence the remaining of the badge, but it shouldn't be long before you're all back here... stuck with me >:3 

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Party! 2
  • Hugs 3

13 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

You guys are absolutely fantastic and I adore each and every one of you who has enriched my life in some way or showed me support during my darkest of times. I'm very flawed but I always try to shine or bring out the best in others despite of that. However, I still fall as if my wings were somehow broken. Those of you who didn't give up on me and still saw the best in what I try to do will forever be in my hearts <3 I am inspired today to be at my best and it's all because of you. :( The list of those involved is just too large to even add, some are hidden, some are public but you know who you are -- you are always precious to me. I will have to blog more or something in order to properly express my growth and sentiments <3 

I would also like to give a special shout out to @Hugs SilkALot who is a freakin saint for being there even when I was one evasive creature dead set on pushing lovely things away from me <3 You didn't give up on me so it's only fair I pester you and return the favour. :orly:

I may be focusing more on real life matters but I hope it is not interpreted as indifference. I am very grateful to the MLPF staff who work behind the scenes to keep the site running and maintained in some way <3 We're a team and we're in this together. I'll always be on call when needed by any staffer or user <3 

Also, you can blame @Shiny Silvermoon who encouraged many to demand a delay on the being stuck on the moon. *gigglefits* Hence the remaining of the badge, but it shouldn't be long before you're all back here... stuck with me >:3 

Silky... don't even get me started.

With time I became very bitter, even to you, even if you keep denying that, I was becoming insufferable avoiding the positivity myself. You had every reason to walk away yet you insisted not only to stay, but to stay with me... it's because of you that I am back in this community. You better be ready for me pestering you A LOT >:C :hug_day:You're a saint yourself...

And honestly, this forum, all the people here. You inspire me. At times I am not around as much as I should be, I allow other matters to consume me too much. But I am grateful for you. So grateful that each time I come here I see fun. I see people hanging out and being happy. That's why no matter what happens I keep being here. Because of people like you... 

I feel blessed to share my life with this community. I feel happy to see you all here. And honestly... know that every day you're having fun is making me smile, no matter what <3  

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 3

On 2023-11-16 at 9:26 AM, BoopMan said:

Thank you all for helping me get through some really hard times and making me smile. Sincerely.

I don't know the best words to use, I think hugs are better

On 2023-11-16 at 1:08 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

I think you're all great friends to me, and I love talking to you all. I am really grateful that I got to know you all, and that we could be friends. 

It's been a real pleasure talking to you

On 2023-11-16 at 9:58 PM, Hadrien said:

It's a lot of fun playing with you,
Thank you for your sense of humour and enthusiasm

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

22 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

I've barely been active here for the past couple months and ponies are getting banished to the moon? What did I miss? :blink: Its impossible to choose amongst the awesome friends I've met here but I'll try.

@The Recherche @DivineMist1000 @Octavia Heartstrings @Sparklefan1234 @Rising Dusk and @Tacodidra

6e1e4c762282c1c9e044816f57b6c638.thumb.jpg.9b6399b60288b58cc77544b56b248dd5.jpg

There's a lot of things that happened during the last couples mounths... :wacko:

This is actually my entire lifetime since Shiny was born when I stepped in the MLPF for the first time and I can assure you that my life was something! :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

YOU HEARD THE PINK PEGASUS?! A DELAYYYYYYYYYY!!! :ticking:

*Shiny began to drink an entire bowl of fruit punch like a party animal and then threw it away when it was empty.*

WOOHOO!!! :laugh:

*She would then grab the bowl and put it back where it belongs when nopony would watch.*

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Dear, Princess @Planeswalker Silky

The wicked @Sun Princess Celestia trapped us all on the moon and blamed it all on poor, sweet, @Princess Luna.

We're also starving because it turns out the Moon ISN'T made out of cheese and we're all out of Tang! :sealed:

Psss! @Sparklefan1234, I have something that might interest you... :dash:

*Shiny discretely opened one of the bags of her saddle which revealed that it was filled to the brim with croisssnts.*

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, DivineMist1000 said:

Where do I even begin with the amount of amazing friends I’ve made on these forums?

There’s too many wonderful people to count but I will try to make a coherent list!

From the forums staff:

@Planeswalker Silky @Dynamo Pad @Samurai Firefighter @Cash In @Hugs SilkALot

My longest friends:

@Tacodidra @Twilight Luna @Misty Shadow @Rikifive @RaraLover @Sparklefan1234 @Treeglow Flicker  @EpicEnergy @Flutterstep @PoisonClaw @TheRockARooster @Silly Druid @RDDash @Rising Dusk

And my other newer friends:

@Felis Amafeles @Hadrien @Sophie @BoopMan

Thank you all and so many more so much for being my friend all these years! You are all absolutely wonderful and amazing!

10 hours ago, Hugs SilkALot said:

Silky... don't even get me started.

With time I became very bitter, even to you, even if you keep denying that, I was becoming insufferable avoiding the positivity myself. You had every reason to walk away yet you insisted not only to stay, but to stay with me... it's because of you that I am back in this community. You better be ready for me pestering you A LOT >:C :hug_day:You're a saint yourself...

And honestly, this forum, all the people here. You inspire me. At times I am not around as much as I should be, I allow other matters to consume me too much. But I am grateful for you. So grateful that each time I come here I see fun. I see people hanging out and being happy. That's why no matter what happens I keep being here. Because of people like you... 

I feel blessed to share my life with this community. I feel happy to see you all here. And honestly... know that every day you're having fun is making me smile, no matter what <3  

Hi @DivineMist1000! Hi @Hugs SilkALot! You're both awesome too. :lookup:

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 3

On 2023-11-15 at 11:53 AM, Sun Princess Celestia said:

Hmm... it appears that you are correct in this. The last presence my sister has had here was her tummy rumbling - but she may have gotten lost or distracted playing video games of sorts because it has most certainly been more than twenty four hours. 

*The Sun Princess begins to ponder*

Perhaps if a few of you can get together and tag a friend on this thread to show your appreciation during the Seasons of warmth and appreciation, Princess Luna will return and restore everyone back from the moon. 

*She was patient and gentle with her smile. As if there were not sense or ugency.*

**Second part of the event**

Tag a user or friend who has made you smile on the forums or someone you are grateful to know /) 

(Final round of the event, badges shall be earned for participants) 

dc2b4d6fde824c36ba5f25f180f57a5d.gif

@AJ2489

@Alexshy

@AlphaPegasister

@apple Lilly 

@Altastrofae 🌊

@Amanita 

@AngelsNight

@Anneal

@Annie

@applesjck

@AppleButt

@Arc Flash 

@Astral Soul

@Aticus the Adequate

@Aurora Wolf

@AuroraGlimmer

@Aurora876 

@Axel

@Bakugou is my Man

@Bastian 

@Batbrony

@BlackWater627 

@Blitz Boom 

@BloodDrops

@BoopMan

@bubbleteapony

@Cagey

@Cash In

@CastletonSnob

@Catpone Cerberus

@chaosprincess

@ChB

@ChikaChan

@CinnamonPop

@Clawdeen 

@CocoCody

@Codelyy

@Cookie <3

@Courageous Thunder Dash

@CrystalRarity 

@cuteycindyhoney 

@Cyclone 1066

@Cwanky

@Dabmanz

@darkwingmare

@Dark Bun

@Dark Horse

@Dark Qiviut 

@DashYoshi

@Deae Rising Shine~

@Denim&Venöm

@Dita Bear

@Diva Pony

@DivineSpirit1000

@DJ Wolfe

@DubWolf

@Dynamo Pad

@Drago Ryder

@Earth Prince StarHeart

@Ecto Storm

@Emerald Heart 

@Emiko Gale

@Envy

@EpicEnergy

@Eren Jaeger 

@ExplosionMare

@Felis Amafeles

@Fhaolan

@FlitterFlutter

@FlutterAether

@Fluttershutter

@Fluttershy Friend

@Fluttershyfan94

@Flutterstep 

@gamecubeguy214

@Ganondorf8

@GarlandSouls

@GeneralDirection

@Ghostie boi 

@Golden Lyrics 

@Gone Airbourne

@Goofyg27

@Gun Metal Zebra

@Hadrien

@Happy Heart

@Harmony Spark

@HereComesTom

@iceestarz

@Infernus

@IronM17

@Jackie Snack

@Jade Fire

@Jasmine

@Jedishy

@Jeric

@Johnny1226

@Julnt 

@Katie Cadet

@King of Canterlot 

@Kotodama Dash 

@Kramathia

@Kujamih

@Kyoshi

@Lady Kiriness 

@LadyMercury

@Lavo 

@Le Trotteur Sauvage

@Lektra Bolt 

@Light Blade 

@Literally Snails

@Lleys 

@Longhaul

@Lord Bradley 

@Lord Valtasar 

@Lucky Bolt

@luftschloss

@Lulaypp

@Luna the Great of all the Russias

@Lunaholic 

@Lunar Echo

@Lunar Glow

@Lunarpalette

@Madame Rarity

@Magic Note 

@Mandalagan 

@Marciblook

@Megas

@Mentis Soliloquy

@Midnight Blossom

@Midnight Danny 

@MidnightFire1222 

@Mini

@MintySweet

@Miss

@Misty Breeze 

@Moondrop 💧

@Nature Tune 

@Neon Proxy

@Nervous Stitch

@Nightfall Gloam 

@Nsxile 🔥🐲

@Odyssey

@Oleks

@Pandora 🐼

@Pastel Heart 

@Pathfinder 

@Patty Thundersnow

@Phosphor

@Pinkie_Pi

@Platinum Night

@PonkiePoo

@Princess_Bellalatanya

@Princess Moonlove

@Princess Moonlight

@Prophet

@Props Valroa

@Prospekt

@PuddingPonyPal 

@Rainy Day

@Randimaxis

@RaraLover 

@Rarity the Snowperior

@Rawzy

@raykv423

@Reality Check 

@Regal Shadow

@reject pegasus

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Rising Dusk

@Rulerofblocks

@RulesofRarity

@Ryuuko

@Sabrinie 

@Samurai Equine

@Sapphire Lightning

@SaraEH 

@Savygriffs

@Scarlet02 

@Scarlet Time

@SCS

@ShadOBabe 

@Sherbie-kun <3

@Shiki

@Shiny Silvermoon

@Shrug

@shyponeh

@Silly Druid

@sillystar_catcher

@Silverspark184

@Simon

@Sir Hugsalot

@Skylight Scintillate

@Smile

@Snow 

@SolarFlare13

@Sonic Shimmer

@Sophie H. 

@Sparklefan1234

@SparklingSwirls 

@Splashee 

@Spooky Brony 42 

@Star Silk

@Stardust*

@Stardust Balance

@Starlighty

@StarlightNyars

@StarrySkyDash

@Starset Twinkle

@Stellafera

@Steve Piranha

@Stone Cold Steve Tuna 

@StormBlaze

@strongwilled_pegasus

@Summer Breeze 

@Sunamena 

@Svetlana Note 

@Sven Utacien

@Sweet Palette

@Sweet Pen 

@Sycofear13

@Tacodidra

@Tao

@TBD

@That Guy with the CMB

@TheAnimationFanatic 

@Theautisticrebel

@TheGleaner

@thegoodhen

@Thunderbass (Ceased)

@TigerGeekGuy 

@ToastedScone

@Tom Gallagher

@Totally Nyx

@TotallyNotNyx 

@TowelTales1000

@Treeglow Flicker

@Troblems

@Tropical Melody

@Trot Shuffle 

@TunedPonyRC 

@Twilight Luna

@Twisted Cyclone 🚓

@Unicorncob

@Untitled Goose Q

@Valencia

@Vampira Heart 

@Victoria Sponge 

@VinylWubs

@WanderingPony

@Whirlwind 

@Widdershins

@Will Guide

@Windy Breeze 

@Wolf of Shadows

@WolfyIsAQT

@Yellow Diamond

@Yoshi89 

@Zeal Crown

@ZiggWheelsManning

I also wanted to thank all of you too. :rarity::rarity:

• Brohoof 18
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 2
  • Hugs 29

58 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

@AJ2489

@Alexshy

@AlphaPegasister

@apple Lilly 

@Altastrofae 🌊

@Amanita 

@AngelsNight

@Anneal

@Annie

@applesjck

@AppleButt

@Arc Flash 

@Astral Soul

@Aticus the Adequate

@Aurora Wolf

@AuroraGlimmer

@Aurora876 

@Axel

@Bakugou is my Man

@Bastian 

@Batbrony

@BlackWater627 

@Blitz Boom 

@BloodDrops

@BoopMan

@bubbleteapony

@Cagey

@Cash In

@CastletonSnob

@Catpone Cerberus

@chaosprincess

@ChB

@ChikaChan

@CinnamonPop

@Clawdeen 

@CocoCody

@Codelyy

@Cookie <3

@Courageous Thunder Dash

@CrystalRarity 

@cuteycindyhoney 

@Cyclone 1066

@Cwanky

@Dabmanz

@darkwingmare

@Dark Bun

@Dark Horse

@Dark Qiviut 

@DashYoshi

@Deae Rising Shine~

@Denim&Venöm

@Dita Bear

@Diva Pony

@DivineSpirit1000

@DJ Wolfe

@DubWolf

@Dynamo Pad

@Drago Ryder

@Ecto Storm

@Emerald Heart 

@Emiko Gale

@Envy

@EpicEnergy

@Eren Jaeger 

@ExplosionMare

@FlitterFlutter

@FlutterAether

@Fluttershutter

@Fluttershy Friend

@Fluttershyfan94

@Flutterstep 

@gamecubeguy214

@Ganondorf8

@GarlandSouls

@GeneralDirection

@Ghostie boi 

@Golden Lyrics 

@Gone Airbourne

@Goofyg27

@Gun Metal Zebra

@Hadrien

@Happy Heart

@Harmony Spark

@HereComesTom

@iceestarz

@Infernus

@IronM17

@Jackie Snack

@Jade Fire

@Jasmine

@Jedishy

@Jeric

@Johnny1226

@Julnt 

@Katie Cadet

@King of Canterlot 

@Kotodama Dash 

@Kramathia

@Kujamih

@Kyoshi

@Lady Kiriness 

@LadyMercury

@Lavo 

@Le Trotteur Sauvage

@Lektra Bolt 

@Light Blade 

@Literally Snails

@Lleys 

@Longhaul

@Lord Bradley 

@Lord Valtasar 

@Lucky Bolt

@luftschloss

@Lulaypp

@Lunaholic 

@Lunar Echo

@Lunar Glow

@Lunarpalette

@Madame Rarity

@Magic Note 

@Mandalagan 

@Marciblook

@Megas

@Mentis Soliloquy

@Midnight Blossom

@Midnight Danny 

@MidnightFire1222 

@Mini

@MintySweet

@Miss

@Misty Breeze 

@Moondrop 💧

@Nature Tune 

@Neon Proxy

@Nervous Stitch

@Nightfall Gloam 

@Nsxile 🔥🐲

@Odyssey

@Oleks

@Pandora 🐼

@Pastel Heart 

@Pathfinder 

@Patty Thundersnow

@Phosphor

@Pinkie_Pi

@Platinum Night

@PonkiePoo

@Princess Moonlight

@Prophet

@Props Valroa

@Prospekt

@PuddingPonyPal 

@Rainy Day

@Randimaxis

@RaraLover 

@Rarity the Snowperior

@Rawzy

@raykv423

@Reality Check 

@Regal Shadow

@reject pegasus

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Rising Dusk

@Rulerofblocks

@RulesofRarity

@Ryuuko

@Sabrinie 

@Samurai Equine

@Sapphire Lightning

@SaraEH 

@Savygriffs

@Scarlet02 

@Scarlet Time

@ShadOBabe 

@Sherbie-kun <3

@Shiki

@Shiny Silvermoon

@shyponeh

@Silly Druid

@Silverspark184

@Simon

@Sir Hugsalot

@Skylight Scintillate

@Smile

@Snow 

@SolarFlare13

@Sonic Shimmer

@Sophie H. 

@Sparklefan1234

@SparklingSwirls 

@Splashee 

@Spooky Brony 42 

@Star Silk

@Stardust*

@Stardust Balance

@Starlighty

@StarlightNyars

@StarrySkyDash

@Starset Twinkle

@Stellafera

@Steve Piranha

@Stone Cold Steve Tuna 

@StormBlaze

@strongwilled_pegasus

@Summer Breeze 

@Sunamena 

@Svetlana Note 

@Sven Utacien

@Sweet Palette

@Sweet Pen 

@Sycofear13

@Tacodidra

@Tao

@TBD

@That Guy with the CMB

@TheAnimationFanatic 

@TheGleaner

@thegoodhen

@Thunderbass (Ceased)

@TigerGeekGuy 

@ToastedScone

@Tom Gallagher

@Totally Nyx

@TotallyNotNyx 

@Treeglow Flicker

@Troblems

@Tropical Melody

@Trot Shuffle 

@TunedPonyRC 

@Twilight Luna

@Twisted Cyclone 🚓

@Unicorncob

@Untitled Goose Q

@Valencia

@Vampira Heart 

@Victoria Sponge 

@VinylWubs

@WanderingPony

@Whirlwind 

@Widdershins

@Will Guide

@Windy Breeze 

@Wolf of Shadows

@WolfyIsAQT

@Yellow Diamond

@Yoshi89 

@Zeal Crown

@ZiggWheelsManning

Thanks dude man the effort you put into tagging us all <3

You're nice.

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 3

5 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

@AJ2489

@Alexshy

@AlphaPegasister

@apple Lilly 

@Altastrofae 🌊

@Amanita 

@AngelsNight

@Anneal

@Annie

@applesjck

@AppleButt

@Arc Flash 

@Astral Soul

@Aticus the Adequate

@Aurora Wolf

@AuroraGlimmer

@Aurora876 

@Axel

@Bakugou is my Man

@Bastian 

@Batbrony

@BlackWater627 

@Blitz Boom 

@BloodDrops

@BoopMan

@bubbleteapony

@Cagey

@Cash In

@CastletonSnob

@Catpone Cerberus

@chaosprincess

@ChB

@ChikaChan

@CinnamonPop

@Clawdeen 

@CocoCody

@Codelyy

@Cookie <3

@Courageous Thunder Dash

@CrystalRarity 

@cuteycindyhoney 

@Cyclone 1066

@Cwanky

@Dabmanz

@darkwingmare

@Dark Bun

@Dark Horse

@Dark Qiviut 

@DashYoshi

@Deae Rising Shine~

@Denim&Venöm

@Dita Bear

@Diva Pony

@DivineSpirit1000

@DJ Wolfe

@DubWolf

@Dynamo Pad

@Drago Ryder

@Ecto Storm

@Emerald Heart 

@Emiko Gale

@Envy

@EpicEnergy

@Eren Jaeger 

@ExplosionMare

@Felis Amafeles

@FlitterFlutter

@FlutterAether

@Fluttershutter

@Fluttershy Friend

@Fluttershyfan94

@Flutterstep 

@gamecubeguy214

@Ganondorf8

@GarlandSouls

@GeneralDirection

@Ghostie boi 

@Golden Lyrics 

@Gone Airbourne

@Goofyg27

@Gun Metal Zebra

@Hadrien

@Happy Heart

@Harmony Spark

@HereComesTom

@iceestarz

@Infernus

@IronM17

@Jackie Snack

@Jade Fire

@Jasmine

@Jedishy

@Jeric

@Johnny1226

@Julnt 

@Katie Cadet

@King of Canterlot 

@Kotodama Dash 

@Kramathia

@Kujamih

@Kyoshi

@Lady Kiriness 

@LadyMercury

@Lavo 

@Le Trotteur Sauvage

@Lektra Bolt 

@Light Blade 

@Literally Snails

@Lleys 

@Longhaul

@Lord Bradley 

@Lord Valtasar 

@Lucky Bolt

@luftschloss

@Lulaypp

@Lunaholic 

@Lunar Echo

@Lunar Glow

@Lunarpalette

@Madame Rarity

@Magic Note 

@Mandalagan 

@Marciblook

@Megas

@Mentis Soliloquy

@Midnight Blossom

@Midnight Danny 

@MidnightFire1222 

@Mini

@MintySweet

@Miss

@Misty Breeze 

@Moondrop 💧

@Nature Tune 

@Neon Proxy

@Nervous Stitch

@Nightfall Gloam 

@Nsxile 🔥🐲

@Odyssey

@Oleks

@Pandora 🐼

@Pastel Heart 

@Pathfinder 

@Patty Thundersnow

@Phosphor

@Pinkie_Pi

@Platinum Night

@PonkiePoo

@Princess Moonlight

@Prophet

@Props Valroa

@Prospekt

@PuddingPonyPal 

@Rainy Day

@Randimaxis

@RaraLover 

@Rarity the Snowperior

@Rawzy

@raykv423

@Reality Check 

@Regal Shadow

@reject pegasus

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Rising Dusk

@Rulerofblocks

@RulesofRarity

@Ryuuko

@Sabrinie 

@Samurai Equine

@Sapphire Lightning

@SaraEH 

@Savygriffs

@Scarlet02 

@Scarlet Time

@ShadOBabe 

@Sherbie-kun <3

@Shiki

@Shiny Silvermoon

@shyponeh

@Silly Druid

@Silverspark184

@Simon

@Sir Hugsalot

@Skylight Scintillate

@Smile

@Snow 

@SolarFlare13

@Sonic Shimmer

@Sophie H. 

@Sparklefan1234

@SparklingSwirls 

@Splashee 

@Spooky Brony 42 

@Star Silk

@Stardust*

@Stardust Balance

@Starlighty

@StarlightNyars

@StarrySkyDash

@Starset Twinkle

@Stellafera

@Steve Piranha

@Stone Cold Steve Tuna 

@StormBlaze

@strongwilled_pegasus

@Summer Breeze 

@Sunamena 

@Svetlana Note 

@Sven Utacien

@Sweet Palette

@Sweet Pen 

@Sycofear13

@Tacodidra

@Tao

@TBD

@That Guy with the CMB

@TheAnimationFanatic 

@TheGleaner

@thegoodhen

@Thunderbass (Ceased)

@TigerGeekGuy 

@ToastedScone

@Tom Gallagher

@Totally Nyx

@TotallyNotNyx 

@Treeglow Flicker

@Troblems

@Tropical Melody

@Trot Shuffle 

@TunedPonyRC 

@Twilight Luna

@Twisted Cyclone 🚓

@Unicorncob

@Untitled Goose Q

@Valencia

@Vampira Heart 

@Victoria Sponge 

@VinylWubs

@WanderingPony

@Whirlwind 

@Widdershins

@Will Guide

@Windy Breeze 

@Wolf of Shadows

@WolfyIsAQT

@Yellow Diamond

@Yoshi89 

@Zeal Crown

@ZiggWheelsManning

That is so sweet! Thank you! *HUG* :kindness:

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 2

9 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

@AJ2489

@Alexshy

@AlphaPegasister

@apple Lilly 

@Altastrofae 🌊

@Amanita 

@AngelsNight

@Anneal

@Annie

@applesjck

@AppleButt

@Arc Flash 

@Astral Soul

@Aticus the Adequate

@Aurora Wolf

@AuroraGlimmer

@Aurora876 

@Axel

@Bakugou is my Man

@Bastian 

@Batbrony

@BlackWater627 

@Blitz Boom 

@BloodDrops

@BoopMan

@bubbleteapony

@Cagey

@Cash In

@CastletonSnob

@Catpone Cerberus

@chaosprincess

@ChB

@ChikaChan

@CinnamonPop

@Clawdeen 

@CocoCody

@Codelyy

@Cookie <3

@Courageous Thunder Dash

@CrystalRarity 

@cuteycindyhoney 

@Cyclone 1066

@Cwanky

@Dabmanz

@darkwingmare

@Dark Bun

@Dark Horse

@Dark Qiviut 

@DashYoshi

@Deae Rising Shine~

@Denim&Venöm

@Dita Bear

@Diva Pony

@DivineSpirit1000

@DJ Wolfe

@DubWolf

@Dynamo Pad

@Drago Ryder

@Ecto Storm

@Emerald Heart 

@Emiko Gale

@Envy

@EpicEnergy

@Eren Jaeger 

@ExplosionMare

@Felis Amafeles

@FlitterFlutter

@FlutterAether

@Fluttershutter

@Fluttershy Friend

@Fluttershyfan94

@Flutterstep 

@gamecubeguy214

@Ganondorf8

@GarlandSouls

@GeneralDirection

@Ghostie boi 

@Golden Lyrics 

@Gone Airbourne

@Goofyg27

@Gun Metal Zebra

@Hadrien

@Happy Heart

@Harmony Spark

@HereComesTom

@iceestarz

@Infernus

@IronM17

@Jackie Snack

@Jade Fire

@Jasmine

@Jedishy

@Jeric

@Johnny1226

@Julnt 

@Katie Cadet

@King of Canterlot 

@Kotodama Dash 

@Kramathia

@Kujamih

@Kyoshi

@Lady Kiriness 

@LadyMercury

@Lavo 

@Le Trotteur Sauvage

@Lektra Bolt 

@Light Blade 

@Literally Snails

@Lleys 

@Longhaul

@Lord Bradley 

@Lord Valtasar 

@Lucky Bolt

@luftschloss

@Lulaypp

@Lunaholic 

@Lunar Echo

@Lunar Glow

@Lunarpalette

@Madame Rarity

@Magic Note 

@Mandalagan 

@Marciblook

@Megas

@Mentis Soliloquy

@Midnight Blossom

@Midnight Danny 

@MidnightFire1222 

@Mini

@MintySweet

@Miss

@Misty Breeze 

@Moondrop 💧

@Nature Tune 

@Neon Proxy

@Nervous Stitch

@Nightfall Gloam 

@Nsxile 🔥🐲

@Odyssey

@Oleks

@Pandora 🐼

@Pastel Heart 

@Pathfinder 

@Patty Thundersnow

@Phosphor

@Pinkie_Pi

@Platinum Night

@PonkiePoo

@Princess Moonlight

@Prophet

@Props Valroa

@Prospekt

@PuddingPonyPal 

@Rainy Day

@Randimaxis

@RaraLover 

@Rarity the Snowperior

@Rawzy

@raykv423

@Reality Check 

@Regal Shadow

@reject pegasus

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Rising Dusk

@Rulerofblocks

@RulesofRarity

@Ryuuko

@Sabrinie 

@Samurai Equine

@Sapphire Lightning

@SaraEH 

@Savygriffs

@Scarlet02 

@Scarlet Time

@ShadOBabe 

@Sherbie-kun <3

@Shiki

@Shiny Silvermoon

@Shrug

@shyponeh

@Silly Druid

@Silverspark184

@Simon

@Sir Hugsalot

@Skylight Scintillate

@Smile

@Snow 

@SolarFlare13

@Sonic Shimmer

@Sophie H. 

@Sparklefan1234

@SparklingSwirls 

@Splashee 

@Spooky Brony 42 

@Star Silk

@Stardust*

@Stardust Balance

@Starlighty

@StarlightNyars

@StarrySkyDash

@Starset Twinkle

@Stellafera

@Steve Piranha

@Stone Cold Steve Tuna 

@StormBlaze

@strongwilled_pegasus

@Summer Breeze 

@Sunamena 

@Svetlana Note 

@Sven Utacien

@Sweet Palette

@Sweet Pen 

@Sycofear13

@Tacodidra

@Tao

@TBD

@That Guy with the CMB

@TheAnimationFanatic 

@TheGleaner

@thegoodhen

@Thunderbass (Ceased)

@TigerGeekGuy 

@ToastedScone

@Tom Gallagher

@Totally Nyx

@TotallyNotNyx 

@Treeglow Flicker

@Troblems

@Tropical Melody

@Trot Shuffle 

@TunedPonyRC 

@Twilight Luna

@Twisted Cyclone 🚓

@Unicorncob

@Untitled Goose Q

@Valencia

@Vampira Heart 

@Victoria Sponge 

@VinylWubs

@WanderingPony

@Whirlwind 

@Widdershins

@Will Guide

@Windy Breeze 

@Wolf of Shadows

@WolfyIsAQT

@Yellow Diamond

@Yoshi89 

@Zeal Crown

@ZiggWheelsManning

You have my eternal respect for listing them all in order. :Daydreaming:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Yay! thank you for mentioning me!

11 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

@AJ2489

@Alexshy

@AlphaPegasister

@apple Lilly 

@Altastrofae 🌊

@Amanita 

@AngelsNight

@Anneal

@Annie

@applesjck

@AppleButt

@Arc Flash 

@Astral Soul

@Aticus the Adequate

@Aurora Wolf

@AuroraGlimmer

@Aurora876 

@Axel

@Bakugou is my Man

@Bastian 

@Batbrony

@BlackWater627 

@Blitz Boom 

@BloodDrops

@BoopMan

@bubbleteapony

@Cagey

@Cash In

@CastletonSnob

@Catpone Cerberus

@chaosprincess

@ChB

@ChikaChan

@CinnamonPop

@Clawdeen 

@CocoCody

@Codelyy

@Cookie <3

@Courageous Thunder Dash

@CrystalRarity 

@cuteycindyhoney 

@Cyclone 1066

@Cwanky

@Dabmanz

@darkwingmare

@Dark Bun

@Dark Horse

@Dark Qiviut 

@DashYoshi

@Deae Rising Shine~

@Denim&Venöm

@Dita Bear

@Diva Pony

@DivineSpirit1000

@DJ Wolfe

@DubWolf

@Dynamo Pad

@Drago Ryder

@Ecto Storm

@Emerald Heart 

@Emiko Gale

@Envy

@EpicEnergy

@Eren Jaeger 

@ExplosionMare

@Felis Amafeles

@Fhaolan

@FlitterFlutter

@FlutterAether

@Fluttershutter

@Fluttershy Friend

@Fluttershyfan94

@Flutterstep 

@gamecubeguy214

@Ganondorf8

@GarlandSouls

@GeneralDirection

@Ghostie boi 

@Golden Lyrics 

@Gone Airbourne

@Goofyg27

@Gun Metal Zebra

@Hadrien

@Happy Heart

@Harmony Spark

@HereComesTom

@iceestarz

@Infernus

@IronM17

@Jackie Snack

@Jade Fire

@Jasmine

@Jedishy

@Jeric

@Johnny1226

@Julnt 

@Katie Cadet

@King of Canterlot 

@Kotodama Dash 

@Kramathia

@Kujamih

@Kyoshi

@Lady Kiriness 

@LadyMercury

@Lavo 

@Le Trotteur Sauvage

@Lektra Bolt 

@Light Blade 

@Literally Snails

@Lleys 

@Longhaul

@Lord Bradley 

@Lord Valtasar 

@Lucky Bolt

@luftschloss

@Lulaypp

@Lunaholic 

@Lunar Echo

@Lunar Glow

@Lunarpalette

@Madame Rarity

@Magic Note 

@Mandalagan 

@Marciblook

@Megas

@Mentis Soliloquy

@Midnight Blossom

@Midnight Danny 

@MidnightFire1222 

@Mini

@MintySweet

@Miss

@Misty Breeze 

@Moondrop 💧

@Nature Tune 

@Neon Proxy

@Nervous Stitch

@Nightfall Gloam 

@Nsxile 🔥🐲

@Odyssey

@Oleks

@Pandora 🐼

@Pastel Heart 

@Pathfinder 

@Patty Thundersnow

@Phosphor

@Pinkie_Pi

@Platinum Night

@PonkiePoo

@Princess Moonlight

@Prophet

@Props Valroa

@Prospekt

@PuddingPonyPal 

@Rainy Day

@Randimaxis

@RaraLover 

@Rarity the Snowperior

@Rawzy

@raykv423

@Reality Check 

@Regal Shadow

@reject pegasus

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Rising Dusk

@Rulerofblocks

@RulesofRarity

@Ryuuko

@Sabrinie 

@Samurai Equine

@Sapphire Lightning

@SaraEH 

@Savygriffs

@Scarlet02 

@Scarlet Time

@ShadOBabe 

@Sherbie-kun <3

@Shiki

@Shiny Silvermoon

@Shrug

@shyponeh

@Silly Druid

@Silverspark184

@Simon

@Sir Hugsalot

@Skylight Scintillate

@Smile

@Snow 

@SolarFlare13

@Sonic Shimmer

@Sophie H. 

@Sparklefan1234

@SparklingSwirls 

@Splashee 

@Spooky Brony 42 

@Star Silk

@Stardust*

@Stardust Balance

@Starlighty

@StarlightNyars

@StarrySkyDash

@Starset Twinkle

@Stellafera

@Steve Piranha

@Stone Cold Steve Tuna 

@StormBlaze

@strongwilled_pegasus

@Summer Breeze 

@Sunamena 

@Svetlana Note 

@Sven Utacien

@Sweet Palette

@Sweet Pen 

@Sycofear13

@Tacodidra

@Tao

@TBD

@That Guy with the CMB

@TheAnimationFanatic 

@TheGleaner

@thegoodhen

@Thunderbass (Ceased)

@TigerGeekGuy 

@ToastedScone

@Tom Gallagher

@Totally Nyx

@TotallyNotNyx 

@Treeglow Flicker

@Troblems

@Tropical Melody

@Trot Shuffle 

@TunedPonyRC 

@Twilight Luna

@Twisted Cyclone 🚓

@Unicorncob

@Untitled Goose Q

@Valencia

@Vampira Heart 

@Victoria Sponge 

@VinylWubs

@WanderingPony

@Whirlwind 

@Widdershins

@Will Guide

@Windy Breeze 

@Wolf of Shadows

@WolfyIsAQT

@Yellow Diamond

@Yoshi89 

@Zeal Crown

@ZiggWheelsManning

• Hugs 3

Hey there, everypony! I heard that there was a Moon Party and I hope I'm not too late to join in on the party!

*Buffy takes notice of everyone listing off who they are thankful for and smiles*

It looks like everyone is really getting into the spirit of the holidays. I know I can't really choose just one, but I'm really thankful for everyone here on the Forums. I'd also like to thank everyone for their participation on this event! Badges will be handed out this week coming up. Thank you once again, everypony!

*Goes to join in on the party with everyone*

• Brohoof 4
  • Excited 1
  • Party! 2
  • Hugs 2