Totally Lyra

Boop a snoot, any snoot

(edited)

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor270, @Nightmare Rechie, @Nightmare glim, @Gabosor, @S. Fury, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @R.D.Dash, @ChB, @Rikifive, @Alexshy, @Mesme Rize, @DashYoshi, @TBD, @Haunt-A-Brony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Dark Qiviut and @Jonny Music.:wub:

One day down, four (three of you're lucky enough to get Friday off) to go. Be sure to make them wonderful everypony!:mlp_grin:

Edited by Supreme Leader Rarity
  • Brohoof 8
  • Smile 2

Badges

14 minutes ago, Supreme Leader Rarity said:

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Boop!

1477346394957.gif

Badges

(edited)
Spoiler

7F7ED386-5CCF-479D-A99B-19D0B10DFF0F.gif.f0783f6923747ba38c9cdc44fe3e9225.gif

Yup I’m like Pinkie Pie this gif right here proves it officially :ticking:

And I thought I booped people too much

Boops incoming

1D543BE0-A82D-4875-9DE8-7DD2F545F145.gif.6efa146f67223ceaec6af29e8af73cb5.gif

/)***** @Supreme Leader Rarity @Woohoo @Mirage @Silver Glider @Tacodidra @Sparklefan1234 @Aqua shine @SparklingSwirls@SolarFlare13 @Lucky Bolt @Cyclone 1066 @Princess Moonlight @Artrexus Hope @TBD @Denim&Venom @Eccojams Vol. 1 @Artemis @CinnamonPop @Nightmare Rechie @Woona :3 @The_Gobo @CloserToTheSun @Fluttershyfan94 @Buffy is so cute :wub: @Miss H We need to catch up brother!

@Stormfury @R.D.Dash @Phosphor270 @Frostgage @Deae Rising Shine~

Shooo... that was hard to do on mobile 

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 9
  • Yay 1
  • Delighted 1

(edited)

I believe it's time for me to break my boop hiatus. *boops @Gone Airbourne, @Sparklefan1234, @SparklingSwirls, @Cyclone 1066, @Twisted Cyclone, @Lil'Cinnamon, @Meson Bolt, @Regal Shadow, @Tacodidra, @Ethan Tran, @AJ2489, @SolarFlare13, @Nightmare Rechie, @Supreme Leader Rarity, and @Mirage

Oh, also boops @KindaEvilTwily  and @Haunt-A-Brony

:mlp_yeehaa:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 8
  • Yay 2
  • Smile 1

Badges

2 hours ago, Gone Airbourne said:
  Reveal hidden contents

7F7ED386-5CCF-479D-A99B-19D0B10DFF0F.gif.f0783f6923747ba38c9cdc44fe3e9225.gif

Yup I’m like Pinkie Pie this gif right here proves it officially :ticking:

And I thought I booped people too much

Boops incoming

/)***** @Supreme Leader Rarity @Woohoo @Mirage @Silver Glider @Tacodidra @Sparklefan1234 @Aqua shine @Venomous @SparklingSwirls @SolarFlare13 @Lucky Bolt @Cyclone 1066 @Princess Moonlight @Artrexus Hope @TBD @Denim&Venom @Eccojams Vol. 1 @Artemis @CinnamonPop @Nightmare Rechie @Woona :3 @The_Gobo @CloserToTheSun @Fluttershyfan94 @Buffy is so cute :wub: @Miss H We need to catch up brother!

@Stormfury @R.D.Dash @Phosphor270 @Frostgage @Deae Rising Shine~

Shooo... that was hard to do on mobile 

Trigger boop!

88dec31bc85c1989a8344375f89008bf87815dfd

• Brohoof 2
  • Yay 1

Badges

(edited)

(edited)

*Exosuit message (in sexy mare voice): "Maximum Mare!"

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-mlp-%

*sneaks through the thread, planting a huge boop bomb loaded with the hoofpicked Feathers of Boop*

*boops @Fluttershy Friend (a kiss to the yellow snoot) @Mirage (another kiss to the blue snoot) @Cypherhoof (nuzzles and hugs) @Jade Fire (covers sleepy fluffy-mane pony with the blanket) @Catpone Cerberus (offers a fish with stipulation not to leave bones in her mane) @Out of Service aka Longhaul (mindst that I love the last variant more) @Nightmare Rechie (How beest thee, mine friend?) @Twilight Luna (hugs) @Yoye Wolfgrel (Lock the Lady Inspiration in thy closet, for her not to vanish!) @Snow @Duality @Valencia @Princess of Snow @Spooky Brony 2A (I extend mine hope thy cloak and hat and sword are still ready for any adventures, life throweth at thee) @TigerGeekGuy (hugs) @Prospekt (I extend mine hope, thou ain't going to cancel thy story) @The Bone Soldier (I extend mine hope thou reconsidered and feeling better today) @Jeric (double... scratch that! TRIPLE boop :D)

and the whole Team Moon: @Loud Opinion @Disky Bolt @Coloratura (Rara) @~The Snowy Wolf~ @Pixel Dusk @JCKane @SugarCoatxMarblePie @PCutter @AlbaTross @Asbel Lhant @Grandmaster Slas @Woona :3 @Lambdadelta @Gainsborough @CoolConfucius @J.T. @Millennium Shadow @OG CHUCK @Sherem @Rainbow Cloud @K_Cast @RaphLuna @Raven Rawne @Theanimationfanatic @zerozoner @Alex2002ita @Amanita @Raririsu @Artrexus Hope @Calico @Wild Star @Don't Spy on Me @SkyPie @Hachiroku @Emperor Blu Traincrown @SBaby @.Wolfe. @Rising Dusk @Ganaram Inukshuk @NightmareLuna800 @Nightmare Muffin @Cwanky @Simcity11100 @Snow Frostflame @Regal Shadow @Script Chime @Glimmerlicious @Jonny Music @Tylad @Luna's Admirer @Loyal Defender @Acons @Feather Data @Dark Horse @Luna the Great of all the Russias @R.D.Dash @meck-can-ik pony @Princess Lulu <3~ @Goat-kun @Kyoshi @WWolf @Envy @Rixton @Stardust Balance @Handsome Changeling @Mickey Adaptus @Arid_Blitz @BornAgainBrony @DivineGlow1000 @TBD @MidnightDawn @AdorbzFangirl @Kind Claw @Twisted Cyclone @Krashface @SharpWit @Sir Floof @Califorum @Pripyat Pony @Jedishy @Gabosor @Ginger Ale @Nightmare Moon @Princess Luna @Princess Celestia  (Thanks for your support, ponies!!! Don't forget to vote in MLPF Cup match )*

I warned it was huge, didn't I? :orly:

%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD-oc-

Edited by Alexshy
addendum
  • Brohoof 16

Badges

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*sneaks through the thread, planting a huge boop bomb loaded with the hoofpicked Feathers of Boop*

*boops @Fluttershy Friend (a kiss to the yellow snoot) @Mirage (another kiss to the blue snoot) @Cypherhoof (nuzzles and hugs) @Jade Fire (covers sleepy fluffy-mane pony with the blanket) @Catpone Cerberus (offers a fish with stipulation not to leave bones in her mane) @Out of Service aka Longhaul (mindst that I love the last variant more) @Nightmare Rechie (How beest thee, mine friend?) @Twilight Luna (hugs) @Yoye Wolfgrel (Lock the Lady Inspiration in thy closet, for her not to vanish!) @Snow @Duality @Valencia @Princess of Snow @Spooky Brony 2A (I extend mine hope thy cloak and hat and sword are still ready for any adventures, life throweth at thee) @TigerGeekGuy (hugs) @Prospekt (I extend mine hope, thou ain't going to cancel thy story) @The Bone Soldier (I extend mine hope thou reconsidered and feeling better today) @Jeric (double... scratch that! TRIPLE boop :D)

and the whole Team Moon: @Loud Opinion @Disky Bolt @Coloratura (Rara) @~The Snowy Wolf~ @Pixel Dusk @JCKane @SugarCoatxMarblePie @PCutter @AlbaTross @Asbel Lhant @Grandmaster Slas @Woona :3 @Lambdadelta @Gainsborough @CoolConfucius @J.T. @Millennium Shadow @OG CHUCK @Sherem @Rainbow Cloud @K_Cast @RaphLuna @Raven Rawne @Theanimationfanatic @zerozoner @Alex2002ita @Amanita @Raririsu @Artrexus Hope @Calico @Wild Star @Don't Spy on Me @SkyPie @Hachiroku @Emperor Blu Traincrown @SBaby @.Wolfe. @Rising Dusk @Ganaram Inukshuk @NightmareLuna800 @Nightmare Muffin @Cwanky @Simcity11100 @Snow Frostflame @Regal Shadow @Script Chime @Glimmerlicious @Jonny Music @Tylad @Luna's Admirer @Loyal Defender @Acons @Feather Data @Dark Horse @Luna the Great of all the Russias @R.D.Dash @meck-can-ik pony @Princess Lulu <3~ @Goat-kun @Kyoshi @WWolf @Envy @Rixton @Stardust Balance @Handsome Changeling @Mickey Adaptus @Arid_Blitz @BornAgainBrony @DivineGlow1000 @TBD @MidnightDawn @AdorbzFangirl @Kind Claw @Twisted Cyclone @Krashface @SharpWit @Sir Floof @Califorum @Pripyat Pony @Jedishy @Gabosor @Ginger Ale @Nightmare Moon @Princess Luna @Princess Celestia  (Thanks for your support, ponies!!! Don't forget to vote in MLPF Cup match )*

This one is for the team, Moon boop incoming!

ezgif-5-293465bb837f.gif.c4932de277c1a155eb7dabba382473db.gif

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted 1

Badges

(edited)
3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*I just set down, and got booped
Boops back @Alexshy!

Edited by Rixton

Badges

(edited)

4 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend (a kiss to the yellow snoot)

Thanks! ^^

*boops, hugs, nuzzles and kisses @Alexshy :P*Definitely I'm busy pony today!^_^

6.thumb.jpeg.0d694ad4ff7cbe936c0392a967f440b8.jpeg

*boops @Rikifive @Mirage @Cypherhoof @TigerGeekGuy @Jade Fire @Sparklefan1234 @ChB @Cash In @Yoye Wolfgrel

Boop definitely you would not like to get!:-D:

747193247_boopyouwouldnotwanttoget.thumb.jpg.2578de4774bebd823251b901f64ac2e3.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend

35 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks! ^^

*boops, hugs, nuzzles and kisses @Alexshy :P*Definitely I'm busy pony today!^_^

*also boops Best Princess on their royal blue snoot.

*boops also the yellow pone, and adds more for the cyan and grey snoots of @Nature Tune & @Longhaul  (who sadly seem to be distancing themselves from our friendship) and the snoozing snoot of the fluffy maned pone @Jade Fire

Boop definitely you would not like to get!:-D:

747193247_boopyouwouldnotwanttoget.thumb.jpg.2578de4774bebd823251b901f64ac2e3.jpg

Not really seen police ponies (although guard ponies, of course) but presumably there ARE some given AJ mentions the Police in a bad pun to a Kirin...

Badges

53 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

*also boops Best Princess on their royal blue snoot.

*hugs* Thanks! chilling.png.569f07ba87f06de38a675860a4c1594d.png

53 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

*boops also the yellow pone, and adds more for the cyan and grey snoots of @Nature Tune & @Longhaul  (who sadly seem to be distancing themselves from our friendship)

I would like to have those two stay likewise *nodnods*

Badges

9 hours ago, Alexshy said:

I shall just have to boop you right back!!

Badges

(edited)

@Rikifive @Tacolantern @shyabetes3939 @TwilySparky @Fluttershy Friend @Ethan Tran @Phosphor270 @Twilight Luna @Trix or Treat? @PathfinderCS @Nightmare glim @Cash In @Alexshy @S. Fury No words can describe how much i appreciate your support and friendship, so I'll let the boops speak for me!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!! BOOP! BOOP! BOOOPS!!

lyra_bonbon_boop_by_dusthiel-dcgeqpw (1).png

Edited by DivineGlow1000

Badges